Palacio de la Diplomacia

Owned-You

[center][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2172/3002246875_0e439d666a.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]King Enrique Bourbon I has decreed the opening of a newly constructed Palace to serve as the chambers for any and all nations requesting an embassy. The Palace contains enough space to hold over 5,000 diplomats comfortably with individual consulates within the internal quarters. Furthermore there are underground bunkers constructed to withstand nuclear attack, chemical attack, radiation, and contains provisions to last at least 5 years along with a self-sustainable oxygen & water system with enough affinities and communications to ensure continued communication and safety of diplomats. Thus, we welcome you to the [b]Palacio de la Diplomacia [/b]and look forward to extending our hand in friendship and working for the mutual benefit of our nations[/center][center]
[/center][center]We will now be accepting any nations wishing to establish a diplomatic envoy in this facility.[/center][center][i]-Signed[/i] [i]King Enrique Bourbon I[/i][/center]

MoG[Corp] will send Selena Visitación as a Diplomat, getting her assignment from Masami Midori and told not to screw it up, she was sent by private jet to the palace with a senior diplomat, Raul Callistus, and a trio of interns to learn everything they could from the nation of New Spain.
[img]http://teenchive.none18.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/selena-gomez-pretty-latina-girl-cute-hat.jpg[/img]
[i]screenshot from hacked webcam of Miss Visitación.[/i]

Edited by Mogar

Ms. [color=#1C2837][size=2]Visitación & Mr. [/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2]Callistus would be received by Palace staff and offered their choice of consulate location as the first diplomats to arrive on location. Their personal luggage was brought to them by day-keeping staff, and refreshments were prepared to quench their appetites.[/size][/color]

With much insisting Ernesto Rodriguez, an elderly man who obviously was very experienced in the diplomatic field, would arrive at the Office of the King to personally offer his credentials to the king.

[quote]To King Enrique Bourbon I

Dear cousin,

It brings me great joy to see you have reached your goals, New Spain truly is a country to be proud of. I wish to request you to grant the bearer of this message full diplomatic rights and do look forward to his reports. If you feel up to it I would also like to open up the possibilities of talks between our countries. If you are interested I am sure formal arrangements can be made through the embassy.

Yours sincerely,
His Imperial Highness Valerio Moretti of Bourbon, Emperor of the Western Athenian Federation, Supreme Commander of the Hellenic Forces, Hero of the revolution[/quote]