Welcome the Newest Goonie: Organization XIII

I figured there would be some other blocs with protectorate blocs, but there aren't that many and each one is unique. Really, my point is that Mathias is generalizing and being negative for the sake of being negative.

And I know you were around before then, Mathias. You name is very recognizable, and your style of posting hasn't changed a bit. Although it may have been very early 2007, but I doubt it. Were you not in any way involved with ICSN or NoR back then?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307602939' post='2727738']
There have been a few relatively successful protectorate blocs.

But only a few.
[/quote]

Hey memory haven't seen you in #XIII in a while, but I agree the quality of the bloc depends on the quality of the protectorates.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1307602688' post='2727734']
I figured there would be some other blocs with protectorate blocs, but there aren't that many and each one is unique. Really, my point is that Mathias is generalizing and being negative for the sake of being negative.

And I know you were around before then, Mathias. You name is very recognizable, and your style of posting hasn't changed a bit. Although it may have been very early 2007, but I doubt it. Were you not in any way involved with ICSN or NoR back then?
[/quote]

You caught me, I totally forgot about those alliances I was in.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1307604138' post='2727749']
You caught me, I totally forgot about those alliances I was in.
[/quote]

Didn't say you were in them. Anyway, it's off-topic. Apologies for my apparent insanity.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1307598910' post='2727693']
Normally, I would require months of service for this award, however I have a good feeling you won't let me down. I here by award you the "Balls in your flag loyalty award"

[img]http://mmii.info/icons/superpickleman/games_organizationXIII.gif[/img]
[/quote]

This is the proudest moment of my life.

Since apparently this is the only important thing... I'm wondering, wouldn't having balls on your flag be a good thing? Since for whatever reason it means you're tough.
I guess not blue ones.. but what do I know, I'm not a guy.

Anyhow congratz to us
:wub: @ allies
And Sniper Joe, that's a nice award. Better wear it proudly forever.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1307599254' post='2727700']
FEAR was founded on February 27th 2007, before that I was in ICP/SWF. I know you were involved in some of those early commie alliances... so yeah, congrats on not knowing how long you've been here.

Also, how many other blocs do you know that have protectorate blocs? You think the logic behind Ragnablok is the same as the logic here? If so, you're sadly mistaken.
[/quote]

There was also the Pegasus bloc under Poseidon. We all know how that turned out.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1307827597' post='2729401']
Glad to have our friends aboard, finally. Protectorate blocs are useless, I agree. They're almost as terrible as eating a balanced breakfast in the morning and not relighting a pilot light. Just awful.
[/quote]

It's true, and who really does protectorates? Obviously just crappy alliances. Or people are just whining because they have nothing better to do.

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1307835005' post='2729446']
It's true, and who really does protectorates? Obviously just crappy alliances. Or people are just whining because they have nothing better to do.
[/quote]

Honestly I think people are complaining because they either had a mirco and it sucked because it wasn't in our protection bloc, or they want to form one but are to scared to ask for our help.

Its ok guys we are willing to help you over come your fear.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1307837619' post='2729462']
Honestly I think people are complaining because they either had a mirco and it sucked because it wasn't in our protection bloc, or they want to form one but are to scared to ask for our help.

Its ok guys we are willing to help you over come your fear.
[/quote]

Or overcome their FEAR. Ha.