Cheesy Bacon Dance OFF!!!

arcticllama

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1307525054' post='2726838']
Brave bandwagon and downdeclare...
[/quote]

really?
13 vs 32?
downdeclare?
and regarding bandwagon.. that is not our intent.. just because someone declared on our targets within 30 minutes of our posting it.. truly was an accidental coincidence.. and unfortunate for 1: our guys getting to their targets, and 2: the defenders

no bandwagon is ocurring here... though there is a band.. and dancing...
and are you even in TE?
why are you posting here?
you have no listed TE alliance?
Go away or I shall do the Boogie Woogie Choochoo train in a writhing display in your general direction :P

Boys, look at TPC, they peaced out DF when they went to war against Warriors, so you bandwagon.

Also look at nukes and avg ns, it's clear downdeclare.

I think I have played TE a bit more than you. You can find my nation usually in top 5 casualities.

I've been playing since round 2.

you seem to believe that fairness is a theme for warfare.. you are in error.

You should modify your profile to reflect your TE alliance as required by the terms of this forum.

and if # of nukes and Average NS were all that mattered then you would be remaking the ranking system for the game. You seem to think you know better than the game creators. (not that I agree completely with the methods used but they do seem to work out in the end)

1: get a sense of humor... they are cheap, usually about 4.95 and a banana at any local lawyers office.
2: get a clue. keep in mind that RD has been around since round 2 and will be for the forseeable future. We are reputable and known fighters. Come play with me if you doubt.
3: This is a cheesy bacon dance off! If yiou don't know any moves then get off the floor! Be careful of the bacon grease, it gets slippery....

you seem to think you know better.. then show me... I'm calling you out...

Have at you with an Electric Boogaloo!!!

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1307723018' post='2728663']
I've been playing since round 2.

you seem to believe that fairness is a theme for warfare.. you are in error.

You should modify your profile to reflect your TE alliance as required by the terms of this forum.

and if # of nukes and Average NS were all that mattered then you would be remaking the ranking system for the game. You seem to think you know better than the game creators. (not that I agree completely with the methods used but they do seem to work out in the end)

1: get a sense of humor... they are cheap, usually about 4.95 and a banana at any local lawyers office.
2: get a clue. keep in mind that RD has been around since round 2 and will be for the forseeable future. We are reputable and known fighters. Come play with me if you doubt.
3: This is a cheesy bacon dance off! If yiou don't know any moves then get off the floor! Be careful of the bacon grease, it gets slippery....

you seem to think you know better.. then show me... I'm calling you out...

Have at you with an Electric Boogaloo!!!
[/quote]

the ~cAlL OuT~

Confusion.

serious??
I'm calling out someone to dance :)

can you dance Confusion?
oh, yeah.. you do the Jerk :):) (i sure love picking on you confusion:):))
and enzo.. the Funky Chicken?

take what I say in the sense of absurdity in which it is offered.. and please avoid seriousness as a general rule...

Vesp is propogating personally oriented attacks and trying to insult me, I think trying to get a rise... either he knows I've been playing since TE round 2 or is making horribly uninformed assumptions. He is claiming to be experienced at war but is failing miserably at either diplomacy or taunting...

And it has nothing to do with Bacon!

We're here for the Bacon!

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1307758580' post='2728955']
In other news, I'm going fishing... have fun with the rest of the round:)
[/quote]

If only this war was against Pork Shrimp, then you could make all sorts of bacon/fish-related puns