Progression of Terms

Schattenmann

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1308289639' post='2732941']
During my 5+ years in the Cyberverse, and having been involved in or privy to the details of quite a number of peace treaty negotiations, I have to say I've never seen a process that was as long, annoying, and downright pointless as this one. It's as if the new strategy of gaining more favourable terms is to overwhelm the victor with paperwork, pedantry and outright idiocy. I applaud my fellow coalition government members who chose to put up with the weeks of incessant !@#$, because I sure as hell wasn't interested in doing so.
[/quote]
I remember not being able to see over my stack back in 2008, so don't expect any sympathy here.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1308334701' post='2733146']
[snip]blah blah blah[/snip]

[i]Sig: Edited by Hiro the Physiotherapist[/i]
[/quote]

I was going to put a response to this, but then noticed your signature.

Your signature shows some very, very poor taste there buddy. The fact that you make fun of a serious real-life incident about someone in our alliance shows a lot about your character. I really don't know what would possess you to do that.

Edited by Feuersturm

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1308889280' post='2740063']
This is actually standard practice, though it usually belongs in the wiki. Check out the first peace logs from [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Great_War_I_negotiations]Great War I[/url]
[/quote]

Reading that makes me chuckle at several points. It's amazing how much things have changed/