North Atlantic Treaty Organization Announcement

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/6/6e/NATO.png[/img]
North Atlantic Treaty Organization 4, 5, 6, 7 Announcement[/center]
[center]
[color="#0000FF"][b]4 - 4 Million Net Strength[/b][/color]
[img]http://pollexworld.com/images/nato/fif/nato_growth_06_06_11.png[/img]

I am pleased to announce that NATO has approached, met and blown past 4,000,000 net-strength.
Largely due to returning members (more on this later) and very steady growth since our participation in the war, we have seen excellent growth lately including a recent 25% membership increase and 14% NS boost. It is always great feeling to have old friends return.

[color="#0000FF"][b]5 - Years Old[/b][/color]
[img]http://pollexworld.com/images/nato/fif/nato-L5th.png[/img]

Today also marks the 5 year anniversary of NATO's founding.
It's a great landmark for any alliance and we at NATO are especially proud of this accomplishment.
I would like to make a special note some of our longest residents under the NATO AA:
King Tom , CondaClinton, Uefigs139, ErmineLair, Jace Couture, ColeBrodine, AtheistRepublican, Njero, Plague998 and Decius Brutus whom are all listed as having over 1400 days of consecutive service(ingame).
Many others are very close or have vacationed in other alliances and ruined their streaks, but we love them too.

[color="#0000FF"][b]6 - Returning Members[/b][/color]
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0nK04M-Uh0Y/TAZOz0dFvbI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/ciiHOUHLGUs/s320/748px-band_of_brothers2c_101st_in_iraq9794600_std.jpg[/img]

The number 6, and, as I alluded to earlier, also has a special meaning for NATO today.
We have recently have seen 6 retired NATO government members return to us over the last two weeks whom I would like to recognize.

Welcome Home:[color="#0000FF"] Semi the Hard[/color], [color="#0000FF"]Mick Jones[/color], [color="#0000FF"]Warden[/color], [color="#0000FF"]Wentworth[/color], [color="#0000FF"]BigBull[/color], and [color="#0000FF"]Hogosha[/color] (Great to have you back brothers!).
With all these returning ex-gov members we have shuffled duties, current changes include a new SoFA.
Please help me congratulate [color="#FF0000"]Warden[/color] of Llama Land returning as NATO Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

[color="#0000FF"][b]7 - $1 Billion Dollars[/b][/color]
[img]http://blog.broadcastengineering.com/brad/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/money_parachute.jpg[/img]

Lastly, NATO has been proud this year to be able to support our friends and allies, as we realize that we could not have achieved these milestones without their support.
We have thusly continued to invest in our friends and allies financially as we support their recoveries from their conflicts.
So far since the conclusion of our own war, NATO has "Aid Bombed" her friends and allies with over $850 million and we expect to break $1 billion by next aid-fall([color="#0000FF"][b]Aid Bomb #7[/b][/color]).
As always, we are glad to give back!

Thanks everyone! See you at the carnival ;-)
and where's that rascally partridge in the pear tree?[/center]

Edited by dev0win

Carnival will be in July and we will be excited for all to come and visit us. :)

o/ NATO for five years and counting!

I love my alliance, and would never dream of changing my AA to anything else. Would much rather delete than run off to some other alliance. :P You guys have my heart, and I am proud to be a NATOan.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1307400981' post='2725706']Lastly, NATO has been proud this year to be able to support our friends and allies, as we realize that we could not have achieved these milestones without their support.
We have thusly continued to invest in our friends and allies financially as we support their recoveries from their conflicts.
So far since the conclusion of our own war, NATO has "Aid Bombed" her allies with over $850 million and we expect to break $1 billion by next aid-fall([color="#0000FF"][b]Aid Bomb #7[/b][/color]).
[/quote]
<3

Congrats NATO! :D

When I first joined NATO back in 09 even with my ups and down with real life and having to stop playing CN a couple times. I am honored to be a member of NATO and would also like AR Stated never dream of joining anyone else/

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND MAY NATO CONTINUE TO LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

[center][img]http://img1.prosperent.com/images/250x250/www.teesforall.com/images/Star_Trek_Live_Long_Black_Shirt.jpg[/img][/center]

Yay us! There's nothing like some fiscal stimulus to kick off a post-war rebuilding boom, and I am grateful to all the NATO nations that have contributed.

o/ friends and allies
o/ NATO

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1307406909' post='2725797']
Gotta be honest, I wasn't in love with Wentworth's original stint as NATO government.
[/quote]
Wentworth is not in the current gov ... yet ;)

Edited by Sir Humphrey

I must say, AR stole it form me again -.- I havent been here for as long as NATO has (I wish!) but ever since the beginning I was only without an AA for 24 hours or less and once I got an AA it was NATO, been the same ever since, glad to have chosen it.

0/ NATO
0/ my fellow NATOans and
0/ everyone for knowing, even if its deep inside, that NATO rocks everybody's socks

It's been a fun ride. I remember back when -Wolverine- recruited me we were still running week-long aid chains just to end up with $3M to split between new recruits. Those were the days... when nukes were nukes, cruise missiles meant srys bzns, and Anu Drake had only barely just started caring.