Rant rant rant AcTi rant rant rant

xoindotnler

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1307418633' post='2725891']
You mad bro?

Also, you're completely insignificant, both as a nation as well as a government member of a terrible alliance.
You can keep trying to sound relevant, but you'll always be awful at this game.
[/quote]

[img]http://jacobfilmlit.wikispaces.com/file/view/irony.jpg/124417103/irony.jpg[/img]

I think we should be asking this...

You mad bro?

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1307418633' post='2725891']
Also, you're completely insignificant, both as a nation as well as a government member of a terrible alliance.
You can keep trying to sound relevant, but you'll always be awful at this game.
[/quote]
And your incompetent and disillusional...not a great combo truth be told.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1307450662' post='2726036']
Wow people must be bored again, to start shovelling coal into attention whores fires.
[/quote]
Nah sort of reminding that he is forgetting something.... like running a alliance or doing things he has promised and threatened to do.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1307457908' post='2726104']
Nah sort of reminding that he is forgetting something.... like running a alliance or doing things he has promised and threatened to do.
[/quote]

Crushes are so cute.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1307464380' post='2726147']
SO...IF I send aid to help Xoin consolidate his grip upon AcTi, do I get on that ZI list as well? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Well the last time he pretty much failed to ZI me at all, I even messaged around when I would come out of peace mode. I got a reply that he removed me :(, feeling bad for Batt I place myself back on it to give him another chance.

So yeah, nothing would happen.

Edited by xoindotnler

Several threads really, I'm also writing a book about it and I already sold the rights for the movie. Next week I will start a clothing line, for the real fans there will be limited edition bumper stickers.

The Anti-Batt moved movement is a commercial success.

Edited by xoindotnler

It's threads like this which help itigate the general dislike of Batallion. For whatever it's worth, he wasn't such a bad guy back when I was working with him in OPP. Then again, back in that time a lot of things were better.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1307391899' post='2725568']
So yeah my last complaint topic was more than a month ago. Sadly enough it is still needed, many moons ago the Thriller-AcTi war was started over general incompetence of Batallion and his habit to of getting him in trouble. I find it to bad that this came to a end, not because of a military victory but because of the incompetence of Batallion. They got white peace and AcTi promised improvement in the "Another Imperial AcTi Announcement" topic.

What a terrible lie that was nothing of the above was done, even the most simplest of things like registering a IRC channel. Further more I was placed on a fancy ZI list and got sanctioned on yellow. When I was allowed to leave peace mode to aid the Avalonian war machine I even notified Batallion of it. As you may guess he replied that I was removed from it, this without any notice.

I here by use my powers as Emperor of AcTi to put myself back on the AcTi ZI list. Any trades or aid to my nation will be seen as an act of aggression against AcTi.

I would also ask for a small donation in the basket so we can provided running water to ever nation of AcTi before 2015.

xoindotnler
- Emperor of AcTi
[/quote]

#activision

They are working on forums and getting inactive gone. There is a lot behind the scene you aren't seeing. It is happening... Slowly.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1307488689' post='2726421']
#activision

They are working on forums and getting inactive gone. There is a lot behind the scene you aren't seeing. It is happening... Slowly.
[/quote]
I have seen inactive channels in my life, but this beats all.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1307488689' post='2726421']
#activision

[/quote]
i only see xoin...
#activision Mogar!Hades@mogarsip.net xoin!xoin@xoinsip.net
#activision End of /NAMES list.
-

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1307489189' post='2726426']
I have seen inactive channels in my life, but this beats all.
[/quote]

That's because the channel hasn't been announced to the alliance as a whole yet. Only like 3 or 4 of our upcoming government members. I've been talking to a lot of our members to see what government positions they may have experience in or may be interested in. Yes it is taking a while to do that because of my duties in RL, but we're actually almost ready to go live. I'd say probably beginning of July the new AcTi will be announced.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1307505747' post='2726626']
That's because the channel hasn't been announced to the alliance as a whole yet. Only like 3 or 4 of our upcoming government members. I've been talking to a lot of our members to see what government positions they may have experience in or may be interested in. Yes it is taking a while to do that because of my duties in RL, but we're actually almost ready to go live. I'd say probably beginning of July the new AcTi will be announced.
[/quote]

wow when i thought i can put things off. :P

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1307505747' post='2726626']
[/quote]
We're gunna have to bring out Beat It, arent we