Rant rant rant AcTi rant rant rant

xoindotnler

So yeah my last complaint topic was more than a month ago. Sadly enough it is still needed, many moons ago the Thriller-AcTi war was started over general incompetence of Batallion and his habit to of getting him in trouble. I find it to bad that this came to a end, not because of a military victory but because of the incompetence of Batallion. They got white peace and AcTi promised improvement in the "Another Imperial AcTi Announcement" topic.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303445683' post='2696248']
[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6228/battalionflag2z.png[/img][/center]

Dear nations of the cyberverse,

AcTi has been rocked quite heavily during our recent battle. It is great to see peace has finally prevailed, and AcTi seeks to start with a clean slate and I will be personally approaching many of those who attacked us to try and dispose of old grudges so that we may finally be able to move on after so long.

I promise that AcTi will take the lessons learned in this war and transform itself into a truly respectable alliance. I have already drawn up great plans for an epic rebuilding phase, and also to get a forums, an active IRC channel, and also a government to help speed things up and get things moving forward properly this time.

Oh and before I forget, spies, warchests, and military wonders will also be made a top priority :P

- Batallion, Emperor of AcTi
[/quote]

What a terrible lie that was nothing of the above was done, even the most simplest of things like registering a IRC channel. Further more I was placed on a fancy ZI list and got sanctioned on yellow. When I was allowed to leave peace mode to aid the Avalonian war machine I even notified Batallion of it. As you may guess he replied that I was removed from it, this without any notice.

I here by use my powers as Emperor of AcTi to put myself back on the AcTi ZI list. Any trades or aid to my nation will be seen as an act of aggression against AcTi.

I would also ask for a small donation in the basket so we can provided running water to ever nation of AcTi before 2015.

xoindotnler
- Emperor of AcTi

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1307394750' post='2725608']
It isn't that hard, just proclaim yourself emperor and start pointing out what he is doing wrong.
[/quote]

Worked for me.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1307394750' post='2725608']
It isn't that hard, just proclaim yourself emperor and start pointing out what he is doing wrong.
[/quote]
A civil war would do AcTi better than what they have no. Seriously, Teddyo, coup Batallion already.

damn you Avalon...since you accepted this guy you knocked him out of my range

(wait is he actually accepted or just ghosting and no one cares he's there since he helped fight?)

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1307405097' post='2725773']
damn you Avalon...since you accepted this guy you knocked him out of my range

(wait is he actually accepted or just ghosting and no one cares he's there since he helped fight?)
[/quote]

Avalon: 10/22/2007 - 8/22/2008
The New Pacific Order: 8/22/2008 - 11/2/2008
Avalon: 11/2/2008 - Current time

And sort of in gov and stuff.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1307418633' post='2725891']
You mad bro?

Also, you're completely insignificant, both as a nation as well as a government member of a terrible alliance.
You can keep trying to sound relevant, but you'll always be awful at this game.
[/quote]
I am truly speechless.

You mad bro?

Also, you're completely insignificant, both as a nation as well as a government member of a terrible alliance.
[/quote]
Unfortunately though for you Batallion, even if that were true, he's still right you know?

Well I can't claim I know for certain what any of this means, but I do know my nation's government's position. I think has something to do with wanting to help out, but our pockets are not very deep at this time. My stance is to cross my fingers and hope for the best outcome for all party(parties?) involved. It's either that or the leaders of Sparyneos are too addicted to drugs themselves to accomplish anything. It always slips my mind which it is...

You mad bro?

[/quote]

The irony in that post there may very well be the most utterly hilarious thing I've read in a long, long time.

You mad bro?

[/quote]
so let's say hypothetically I attack AcTi, you arent gonna do anything about it? sweet, free tech and land.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1307432438' post='2725965']
so let's say hypothetically I attack AcTi, you arent gonna do anything about it? sweet, free tech and land.
[/quote]
To be fair, an ant crawling on your arm is insignificant. Doesn't mean you aren't going to get rid of it asap.
Not that anyone [i]is[/i] insignificant or not. Unless you do happen to be an ant, my regards.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1307405681' post='2725782']
Avalon: 10/22/2007 - 8/22/2008
The New Pacific Order: 8/22/2008 - 11/2/2008
Avalon: 11/2/2008 - Current time

And sort of in gov and stuff.
[/quote]
You left out Acti in there didn't you? :unsure:

[quote name='Molleh' timestamp='1307436792' post='2725980']
To be fair, an ant crawling on your arm is insignificant. Doesn't mean you aren't going to get rid of it asap.
Not that anyone [i]is[/i] insignificant or not. Unless you do happen to be an ant, my regards.
[/quote]
I do not believe i have feelers on my face, nor mandibles for that matter, i would enjoy being an ant though, being able to lift a car with my bare hands would surely get me some ladies.

You mad bro?

[/quote]
Probably the most hilarious thing I have read in a long time.

You mad bro?
[/quote]
Wasn't me trying to get myself sanctioned for my last topic. I also didn't spy on my own nation. U supermad bro?

Also, you're completely insignificant,
[/quote]

Never claimed to significant I just here to push your nose on some simple facts, this isn't much different from the last and still the last one made your mouth foam like a mad man.

both as a nation
[/quote]

At least I know how to build a little warchest. Hell I can predict wars with how low my cash reserves are.

as well as a government member
[/quote]

As Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs I make sure that people who come into our IRC channel gets some milk and cookies. Then I help the persons as best as I can or direct them to the right person. Which last war turned out to be successful, if not we would still be at war with VE.

of a terrible alliance.
[/quote]

I would suggest that you go talk to our former enemies.

[/quote]

At least I don't lie about it. So how is anything coming along that you promised and threatend?

[quote name='Molleh' timestamp='1307436792' post='2725980']
[/quote]

Hmm ants I love those critters, there are even specimens that can easily kill a adult male without breaking a sweat.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/5165232518_f1151d9970.jpg[/img]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1307436899' post='2725981']
You left out Acti in there didn't you? :unsure:
[/quote]

It has a special place in my heart so listing it would be silly.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1307446708' post='2726008']
Isn't it common practice for people an AA who never sign on to the forums to be considered ghosts?
So if no one signs on to AcTi forums...... :awesome:
[/quote]
Oh dear, I think the last one did sign in at September 2010 or something.