SUN attacking The flying kiwis

Fantasyman

Couldn't Sun find any other alliance to attack i mean sick down declare
218k ns vs the kiwis 66k ns
60 nations vs 17 nations
38 nukes vs 0 nukes

i mean lets get serious here pick a little bit more of a fair fight unless your scared i mean i don't think SUN could handle a alliance there own size.

Edited by Fantasyman

SUN however is also attacking 3 other alliances along with them. So regardless of how fair or not fair it maybe it should even the odds :ph34r:

Edited by jereish1

[quote name='jereish1' timestamp='1307344863' post='2725244']
SUN however is also attacking 3 other alliances along with them. So regardless of how fair or not fair it maybe it should even the odds :ph34r:
[/quote]

Looks to be around 260k to a shade over 200k, SUN/NATO hold twice as many nukes. Pretty lopsided.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1307346200' post='2725252']
Looks to be around 260k to a shade over 200k, SUN/NATO hold twice as many nukes. Pretty lopsided.
[/quote]

thats not true at all, before the War started SUN had 2 less nukes than the other side. Check the stats a little bit more. Also the other alliance had over 1K more on Avg NS.

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1307377590' post='2725454']
And half those nukes are in the alliance you haven't hit ;) (ONS)
[/quote]

thats not true, were attacking ONS, well there attacking us. They hit 2 of SUN's people who have nukes, which made up over 2/3 of all of SUN's nukes, at that time a total of 24 nukes, and those people were also not able to attack TFK, tf, or GDA since there in anarchy.

So then if you decide to count ONS out then you have also take out both of those SUN members who arn't able to attack anyone else.
That makes, 14 nukes SUN only has, and 20 nukes TFK, tF, and GDA have. So now you have an even larger nuke advantage if you don't include them.

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1307377749' post='2725457']
thats not true, were attacking ONS, well there attacking us. They hit 2 of SUN's people who have nukes, which made up over 2/3 of all of SUN's nukes, at that time a total of 24 nukes, and those people were also not able to attack TFK, tf, or GDA since there in anarchy.

So then if you decide to count ONS out then you have also take out both of those SUN members who arn't able to attack anyone else.
That makes, 14 nukes SUN only has, and 20 nukes TFK, tF, and GDA have. So now you have an even larger nuke advantage if you don't include them.
[/quote]

You didn't actually declare on ONS though, seeing that no wars have appeared. IF you actually had, we'd be taking out the REST of your nukes, you see. :)

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1307398249' post='2725671']
You didn't actually declare on ONS though, seeing that no wars have appeared. IF you actually had, we'd be taking out the REST of your nukes, you see. :)
[/quote]
As you see I can't declare on you guys, since you sent me to anarchy, also none of you guys want to declare on me come on bring it :P. There is no way you guys will be able to take out all 20 of my nukes.

Edited by KillerCruiser

When you Blitz me you hit with every thing you got!!!! but since I am not in anarchy and declared on 3 more nations (5 total for me), I just purchased the Manhattan Project that I was hiding in the form of cash and will Nuke every (State of Unified Nations) that I can get my hands on.

End of the round free for all reset in 9 day! :smug::wub::P

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1307405105' post='2725774']
When you Blitz me you hit with every thing you got!!!! but since I am not in anarchy and declared on 3 more nations (5 total for me), I just purchased the Manhattan Project that I was hiding in the form of cash and will Nuke every (State of Unified Nations) that I can get my hands on.

End of the round free for all reset in 9 day! :smug::wub::P
[/quote]

Reset is in 13 days from today.

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1307406052' post='2725788']
:rolleyes: More nukes then. :smug:
[/quote]
I wonder how large your WC is though after buying the MP, when you only have 1K inf, are you able to buy 13 nukes, 2.6 Mill from the amount of money you have right now, while also being able to pay bills each day and rebuy your army each day.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1307406320' post='2725793']
I wonder how large your WC is though after buying the MP, when you only have 1K inf, are you able to buy 13 nukes, 2.6 Mill from the amount of money you have right now, while also being able to pay bills each day and rebuy your army each day.
[/quote]

My war chest is 350k bigger after my ground attacks for the day! :ehm:

Speaking of warchests... :blink:

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against [b][SUN member who attacked TFK][/b]. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

[b]>snip<[/b]

Number of Spies: 0
Total Money: $8

[b]>snip<[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1307502218' post='2726564']
hmm, which member did you spy?
[/quote]

That kinda defeats the point of not getting caught ;)

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1307502218' post='2726564']
hmm, which member did you spy?
[/quote]

This would apply to MOST of your members... ;)

When you win a ground attack and loot nothing from a 0 days inactive, you know something's wrong. ;)

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1307503145' post='2726574']
This would apply to MOST of your members... ;)

When you win a ground attack and loot nothing from a 0 days inactive, you know something's wrong. ;)
[/quote]
Well most of my members do have a higher WC than that, you probably spied one of the people who just joined TE like 3 days ago, or someone who has been inactive for 20 days...

I can also show spy reports of other people...
and this nation was over 10K before the war :ph34r:
Number of Spies: 150
Total Money: $594,975

Edited by KillerCruiser

KillerCruiser if you did not know the Kiwi's 18 nation Fought off FARK 37 nations for over 2 weeks, and now SUN 50 some nations Declares on 3 alliances but only attacks 2 of them and I also notice that the Kiwi's are the only alliance fighting back with real effort.

Tell me why is it everyone has to come at us 2 to 1 can't anyone square up to the Kiwi's 1 v 1!

FrogOut is the only alliance in the 10 rounds that I have been with the Kiwi's to ever go toe to toe with us and they up declared at there disadvantage!

After SUN getting owned by OP. They have to do something to gain respect back and that is with a down declare... :lol1:

o7 Kiwis!

Edited by matt01867

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1307559112' post='2727145']
KillerCruiser if you did not know the Kiwi's 18 nation Fought off FARK 37 nations for over 2 weeks, and now SUN 50 some nations Declares on 3 alliances but only attacks 2 of them and I also notice that the Kiwi's are the only alliance fighting back with real effort.

Tell me why is it everyone has to come at us 2 to 1 can't anyone square up to the Kiwi's 1 v 1!

FrogOut is the only alliance in the 10 rounds that I have been with the Kiwi's to ever go toe to toe with us and they up declared at there disadvantage!
[/quote]
First off Kiwi's aren't really doing a good job fighting us off, tF is doing a better job than you guys. Also before this war you guys had an advantage, since I wasn't able to get in on this war and so was another member of mine. Also ya that war with FARK you guys did fight off a large amount by being down but then you got a lot of help from LE, since some of there top guys joined your alliance and attack FARK.
Also the stats shows that the war was even, since you guys had over 1K on us on avg. strength and not that much more overall strength while also having more nukes than us and a lot less people in anarchy before the war.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1307561300' post='2727177']
First off Kiwi's aren't really doing a good job fighting us off, tF is doing a better job than you guys. Also before this war you guys had an advantage, since I wasn't able to get in on this war and so was another member of mine. Also ya that war with FARK you guys did fight off a large amount by being down but then you got a lot of help from LE, since some of there top guys joined your alliance and attack FARK.
Also the stats shows that the war was even, since you guys had over 1K on us on avg. strength and not that much more overall strength while also having more nukes than us and a lot less people in anarchy before the war.
[/quote]

Just fact correction... The Fellowship is not doing better than Kiwis.

Many of the top nations have 0 attacking casualties. They don't fight. We're just nuking you to bits :lol1:

Flagrun more privately next time? Oh wait...