Looking for an alliance

Hello everyone. I'm just coming on to my second nation(played for two years earlier), and I'm looking for a new home. Preferably one that allows me to say on purple because my trade circle is getting set up there. I'm looking for a mid-to-large sized alliance with opportunity for advancement and an active membership.

I do not know if you got a message from The Phoenix Federation, but we would be glad to have you. We are a medium sized alliance with an active member-base on our forums, you will get 3mil grad aid after completing a very thorough and informative academy (be warned this academy would require reading a lot about how to grow and better your nation so it is not for a lazy person just wanting to be accepted, although your circumstances might allow you to be fast tracked due to your previous experience) Our members are very friendly, and it wouldn't take you long to fit right in. We also offer other aid programs to put you in the top tier. If you are interested and/or have any questions feel free to PM me in game or here. We are based on white team, BUT we would allow you to stay on purple due to the impossible task of finding a good TC :P

TPF Forums: http://www.phoenix-federation.net/forums/index.php

hope to see you there :)

Edited by GDI Crossfire

Deinos is an active, mid-sized alliance with a democratic structure so that you can get involved politically very easily! We're on the blue team, but if you're working on a trade circle we wouldn't force you to change.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or check out our forums: http://PARTYTOWNE.ca

Alliances offer many things, or claim they do. And most have something that makes them at least somewhat different from another.

When looking for an alliance, one of the most important things to look at is what do they value. Ask their government, read their charters. Find one where the values are something you can stand behind. If you read their charter and it reads the same as the one you just read, it is probably not something you are looking for.

Pax Corvus is a peaceful alliance. We will sign no military treaties with any other alliance. We are not isolationist though. We are a part of Bob and care what happens out there in the rest of our world. We are officially members of the black sphere, but feel no one should have to change their color just to be a part of our community.

We have a very strong set of core values, declared openly in our charter. We value neutrality, community, equality and integrity. We will never make you a promise we do not intend to keep.

Come visit us at forum.paxcorvus.com

Come for the coffee, stay because it is where you belong.