Revenge is sweet,

Stupid troll. What !@#$ are you?

You should have done this when R&R was not hitting UINE, then you would have made a point. Now you just proved you're a major !@#$%.

Edited by erikz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1307343437' post='2725235']
Ridin High, you really should have known how anally frustrated everyone who spends their time here is.
[/quote]

Why? he's obviously looking for something to do, we warned him not to mess up the staggers and he did anyway, i think he's experienced enough to not mess up a stagger so i can only conclude he's looking for some fun. We just gave it to him and it's very easy for him to end it again whenever he wants. So why be such a sourpuss?

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1307356844' post='2725307']
Why? he's obviously looking for something to do, we warned him not to mess up the staggers and he did anyway, i think he's experienced enough to not mess up a stagger so i can only conclude he's looking for some fun. We just gave it to him and it's very easy for him to end it again whenever he wants. So why be such a sourpuss?
[/quote]

I hate to split hairs here but I believe he messed up the stagger before the warning. ;)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1307333248' post='2725028']
Smells like OFS.
[/quote]
I literally lol'd at this Haf. Thanks!

Thanks for the amusement. This may be in the top 5 all time best bandwagoning moments.

qiuick question arabic league....what is up with your flag? Lol.
[quote]I don't want Tetris to defend me, and if they interfere with my affairs they too must be destroyed. [/quote]
R&R messes up your plans as well I assume. You should destroy them too!

Edited by The King

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1307383920' post='2725499']
I honestly think this is the first time I've ever heard of someone getting attacked by the alliance another nation/alliance goes to war alongside.

I mean, sure he messed up the staggers, but really? :psyduck:
[/quote]
Perhaps Tetris should do something about it?

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1307330759' post='2724954']
The R&R alliance wants to respectfully inform you all that we will roll any and all of your nations that $%&@ up a stagger. Thanks.
[/quote]
Team Rocket would like to respectfully inform you that you aren't the only alliance who can attack others. The Arab League had every right to run military exercises which were agreed for by the UINE government. Maybe it was R&R who are the staggerers in this conflict?

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1307356844' post='2725307']
[/quote]

I'm just not very appreciative of the lack of contact (see: none) we had before you filled his slots up. It is in my experience that diplomacy comes before fighting, not the other way around. As for his reasoning, I believe that he said in the original post that he was seeking vengeance on UINE for past grievances. Sounds more like work than fun to me. In your thread regarding bandwagoning, you note that you do allow it, but only if the nations join one of your allies first. Additionally, I note that you mention talking to other alliances who were bandwagoning before outright declaring on them if they did not meet aforementioned requirements. It makes one wonder why Grand Ayatollah Ridin High was not afforded this same privilege?