Alliances- Free Agent

Just started, newbie, i know. I wasn't here 10 minutes an I already had 6 Alliance invites. But they all had the same sales pitch... We will help you- grow your nation's economy. Trade- build your military into a juggernaut. Alliance guides to make your nation the best it can be. We have the most knowledgeable players.
They all sounded so much alike Im having trouble making a "commitment" to any of them. Id hate to join one I dont "mesh" with... then get "resourced" If I chose to leave.
So, I figured Ill leave my application here (sorry if Im in the wrong forum section) and maybe catch the eyes of Alliance recruiters. Get a little "face time" interview instead of the copy-cut !Uncle Sam Wants You! deal.
Experience- Civilization 1-4, Superpower 1-2, Geo-political simulator, Rulers of Nations Geo-political simulator 2, Call to Power 1-2, Space(online), Bootleggers(online), and a bunch of other nation building simulators (on and offline) names that I cant remember.
Usual Empire ideology- moderate aggressive -defensive nation- acting alliance defender- extremely active- militaristic-
interesting Alliance qualities- moderate aggressive (No nonsenses but fair), quality over quantity players, Tight nit team, cocky but respectful, teachers/ perfectionist.
If you think I might mesh well with your team, let me know what your all about...thanks.

Well I'd like to think our sales pitch was quite different; at least I tried to make it so. I made it clear in our message, and I'll make it clear here that CoJ has unique qualities you won't find anywhere else. Do you mind if we continue discourse through private message?

Also, I believe this topic will probably be moved

Honestly, I think Deinos is a good fit for any new nation. We're a medium sized alliance, big enough that we have a fun community and are relevant on the political scene, but not so big that you get lost and just become another number. We're also a democracy, so a smart and active guy can get really connected to the politics of both Deinos and CyberNations in general really fast.

We're also themed on dinosaurs, which is pretty badass if you ask me. We're a fun group, and if you want to know me you can PM me here or sign up on our forums, http://PARTYTOWNE.ca

Hey, i like your style :P. I do not know if you got a message from The Phoenix Federation, but we would be glad to have you. We are a medium sized alliance with an active member-base on our forums, you will get 3mil grad aid after completing a very thorough and informative academy (be warned this academy would require reading a lot about how to grow and better your nation so it is not for a lazy person just wanting to be accepted) Our members are very friendly, and it wouldn't take you long to fit right in. We also offer other aid programs to put you in the top tier. If you are interested and/or have any questions feel free to PM me in game or here.

TPF Forums: http://www.phoenix-federation.net/forums/index.php

In game username for PM: GDI Crossfire

Cheers, hope to see you choose TPF :)

Edited by GDI Crossfire

When they talk about being "Christian" in Alliance apps... thats like a "in-game" thing right? I dont really have to dust off a bible and reading do I? Also, let me know your Alliance Rank. (It doesnt effect my disposition) Its just hard looking up a single Alliance in "display all"

Ah i see you got a message from CCC, they are pretty die-hard christians from my experience with them on the Open world forums, so it's not just an in game thing. However i do not know if they require you to know your stuff (the bible) that's something you would have to ask them.

Also The Phoenix Federation is ranked: 24

Edited by GDI Crossfire

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1307329441' post='2724903']
However i do not know if they require you to know your stuff (the bible) that's something you would have to ask them.[/quote]

Umm, no :P We even have some members who aren't Christian :)

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1307329441' post='2724903']
Ah i see you got a message from CCC, they are pretty die-hard christians from my experience with them on the Open world forums, so it's not just an in game thing. However i do not know if they require you to know your stuff (the bible) that's something you would have to ask them.

Also The Phoenix Federation is ranked: 24
[/quote]

Yea, I had already looked TPF up, 140 something members 120 active... with over 300 members on your forum page. That would take a lot of organization to not get lost in the masses. No alliance flag? Hell some of these Alliances got you-tube recruiting videos offering 30M to ink and another 10 for after academia... what ever that is. They taking this game for real...lol.

[quote name='Reddogloc' timestamp='1307330522' post='2724940']
Yea, I had already looked TPF up, 140 something members 120 active... with over 300 members on your forum page. That would take a lot of organization to not get lost in the masses. No alliance flag? Hell some of these Alliances got you-tube recruiting videos offering 30M to ink and another 10 for after academia... what ever that is. They taking this game for real...lol.
[/quote]

we have an alliance flag, its the phoenix with the gold X. And that is a mid sized alliance, alliances such as The Mostly Harmless Alliance has 400+ members and imo they do a good job maintaing all of them.... TPF is very organized and if you are involved and active on the forums, trust me you will fit in just fine. Those extra accounts on the forums are foreign diplomats from other alliances. But hey, if your not interested in us, I respect that, and hope to see you prosper wherever you choose to go. Good luck in CN.

Cheers, GDI Crossfire

[quote name='Reddogloc' timestamp='1307389502' post='2725540']
http://www.tang214.com/pics/beer/6packs/reddog.JPG

I use to always drink it.
[/quote]

that stuff is vile :D

About the quality over quantity, most alliances that recruiting actively, put quantity somewhat more in favor of quality. The 'elite' alliances don't recruit and let the players find them.

You can look at [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page"]wiki[/url] for info about the alliances. Quickest way to get a impression is through irc. You can find a list of all channels [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83971"]here[/url].