Economy Bug

Clash

I feel so frickin' lame, but I'm posting this anyways.

Well, I'm 20 days inactive and I sit down to make my collection. I do everything I am supposed to do, like usual, and I'm well aware that this sounds lame, but some thing just ain't right.

From last collection, I'm down from around 8.4 mil per day in taxes to just over 6 mil per day - and I've bought 500 infra since then, going from 7500 to 8000 infra. It should be around 9! I'm not in anarchy, I have the monument and the temple, all of that is good. The environment is even better now, without all those nukes flying. I only need one border wall, according to projected collections checked with everything from 0 to 5 border camps. Defcon 5, threat low. I have no events at all, none.

Everything is as it should be - but my Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day is incredibly down, from well over 400 last collection to less than 250 per day projected right now. I swear everything is absolutely right in the way things are set-up! This ain't my first rodeo. It's nothing that stupid, I promise: No forgotten labor camps or GCs, and every eco improvement was bought long ago, soldiers are at a perfect level, my people are in love with me, blah blah blah more stuff like that, EVERYTHING like that.

Population Per Mile: 22.05 Population Per Mile.

Citizens: 85,690 Working Citizens
Number of Soldiers: 17,238
That great! It's almost perfectly low, and I calculated that BEFORE buying 500 infra lol

If anyone can find something wrong with my stupid nation please feel free to talk as much smack as you want in correcting it. But I've had a bunch of people look at it already and nothing is wrong with the set up.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=374321"]Discord[/url]

Thanks and I apologize ahead of time if I'm stupid.
BUT I'M NOT, dammit.

Thank you :)

Edited by Clash

This is what I think MIGHT have happened.
It's all I've got.

A few days ago, some stooge randomly attacked me and anarchied me while I wasn't all warred up, on his way to ragequit.
No nukes - just a quick two-ground suckershot and then peace.

I think it might be that my economy is stuck in anarchy mode even though I'm not in anarchy anymore.

Only possible things I could think of that might have an impact, but even then, it doesn't completely explain it, imo.

Recent Military casualties – High casualties increase war weariness (-2 happiness).
Military too large/small - less than 20% or greater than 80% of working citizens.

[quote name='Iceknave' timestamp='1307304339' post='2724492']Only possible things I could think of that might have an impact, but even then, it doesn't completely explain it, imo.

Recent Military casualties – High casualties increase war weariness (-2 happiness).
Military too large/small - less than 20% or greater than 80% of working citizens.[/quote]
I had a few casualties from getting anarchied, but that's it. Less than 11,000 new ones.
My military is almost perfect at 20.11%, no red writing at the top of my nation.

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1307310581' post='2724551']Did you have any back bills?[/quote]
Nope, I'm all paid up, I pay 'em every day.
My latest wonder (two days ago) is even the interstate, bills (with camps) are actually better lol

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1307323633' post='2724710']
I had a few casualties from getting anarchied, but that's it. Less than 11,000 new ones.
My military is almost perfect at 20.11%, no red writing at the top of my nation.

Nope, I'm all paid up, I pay 'em every day.
My latest wonder (two days ago) is even the interstate, bills (with camps) are actually better lol
[/quote]

It sounds like you exited anarchy today, if so, that is the problem. You don't fully recover from anarchy until the update after you exit anarchy to another government.

[quote name='Captain Nathan Brittles' timestamp='1307324668' post='2724723']
It sounds like you exited anarchy today, if so, that is the problem. You don't fully recover from anarchy until the update after you exit anarchy to another government.[/quote]
This turned out to be correct, thank you good sir! I'd no idea.
Your brilliance can not be overstated :)