A Quick Reminder from Athens.

There will be no flags, or pretty graphics in this announcement. Do not let that fool you, this is as official as it gets.

A while back, our brothers in Federation of Buccaneers disbanded to move onto other pastures within planet Bob. Athens, at that time, in their disbandment thread, pledged to protect that AA until we decide we no longer protect them. No, this is not to say we have decided to stop, they are still protected. In that same thread, we also pledged official protection for FoBs lone protectorate, Rogue Mages Clan (REM is the acronym).

It seems that this was lost on some people (a quick check of the war screens will tell you who, and it will shock nobody).

So... LET IT BE OFFICIALLY KNOWN...

The AA REM is under the protection of Athens, as they have been since FoB disbanded. I will not tolerate any more shenanigans against this AA.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1307197987' post='2723746']
hehe... well in fairness they still had "Protected by FoB" still on their profile. Not surprising though as who the culprit is ^_^
[/quote]
Most nations on a dead aa don't have a clue whether their alliance is disbanded, let alone who is protecting them. I've see aa's with over 5 claimed protectors, after checking the OWF they're not protected by any of the claimed alliances, you discover they're protected by a alliance not mentioned in any bio. :wacko:

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1307199538' post='2723752']
Most nations on a dead aa don't have a clue whether their alliance is disbanded, let alone who is protecting them. I've see aa's with over 5 claimed protectors, after checking the OWF they're not protected by any of the claimed alliances, you discover they're protected by a alliance not mentioned in any bio. :wacko:
[/quote]

Choader is still on the FoB AA...pretty sure he knows they disbanded. Ah, well. Kind of disappointed with that guy. Fell off the side of Bob in a way.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1307188300' post='2723710']
So, when Poison Clan raids your protectorate, you are silent. When NEW hits them, within hours you are posting on the big boards?

PC has no reps showing to REM either.
[/quote]

Well when we initially did it we were the first. It appears that there is a considerable amount of tech raids since then, not just NEW.

I can understand their frustration and we are sorry for doing it. Obviously we would never raid our own ally's protectorate on purpose.

I just suggest that these raided nations start placing protection notices in their nation bios.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1307188300' post='2723710']
So, when Poison Clan raids your protectorate, you are silent. When NEW hits them, within hours you are posting on the big boards?

PC has no reps showing to REM either.
[/quote]

Treat your allies just like you would anybody else.

Nice to see someone is still looking out for REM, they're nice guys and not as inactive as you'd think.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307210697' post='2723812']
Choader is still on the FoB AA...pretty sure he knows they disbanded. Ah, well. Kind of disappointed with that guy. Fell off the side of Bob in a way.
[/quote]

That is a different Choader, the one you're thinking of deleted from PC.