Duckroll Announcement

StevieG

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1307424962' post='2725935']
The guys you up-declared on are fighting six wars.. 12 GAs a day is quite a bit of soldiers. If I wasn't so big, I'd more than happily share the love. :)
[/quote]
WEAKSAUCE EXCUSES! Sell down and fight! In other news. I put my largest attacker into anarchy with GA's when I bought 400 infra outa nowhere to put us on a level playing field(didn't even take all of my 5 million, yay for warchest...). He didn't like it and nuked me. I'm guessing he didn't read the DoW. Gonna be pissed when he gets on today because I won one of my underdogs :P.

Interesting fight.

No nukes in order to get ready for an all out war at the end immediately following the end of this war giving yourselves no time to regroup or recoup. If you are looking to do as much damage to your opponents as to yourselves and have practically nothing left at the end of round, I like.

What I'd love to see is a round where a sub 10K NS nation wins the round. Burn everything and everyone to the ground with an average of two re-rolls per player. A semi chaos all out war round where nations at the top of the range are the prime targets.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1307454415' post='2726058']
Interesting fight.

No nukes in order to get ready for an all out war at the end immediately following the end of this war giving yourselves no time to regroup or recoup. If you are looking to do as much damage to your opponents as to yourselves and have practically nothing left at the end of round, I like.

What I'd love to see is a round where a sub 10K NS nation wins the round. Burn everything and everyone to the ground with an average of two re-rolls per player. A semi chaos all out war round where nations at the top of the range are the prime targets.
[/quote]
We have tried to level everyone before, but with the $5 mil start up it would be extremely difficult to have a winner that's sub 10K NS. Not against it though..

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1307455926' post='2726083']
We have tried to level everyone before, but with the $5 mil start up it would be extremely difficult to have a winner that's sub 10K NS. Not against it though..
[/quote]
10K NS was a shoot for the stars kind of thing. ;)

We just need to sign up a few more alliances dedicated to the mutual destruction of Planet Steve at least for a round. Come on people, don't you want to see something different every so often?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307449828' post='2726029']
WEAKSAUCE EXCUSES! Sell down and fight! In other news. I put my largest attacker into anarchy with GA's when I bought 400 infra outa nowhere to put us on a level playing field(didn't even take all of my 5 million, yay for warchest...). He didn't like it and nuked me. I'm guessing he didn't read the DoW. Gonna be pissed when he gets on today because I won one of my underdogs :P.
[/quote]

5 mil is a warchest? :smug: Joking aside, I hope we get a chance to fight, some time. I think it would be interesting. :)

Edit:

I've always thought about something like that, scytale. Barely growing before another fight. I mean, warring is the point of TE, is it not? Could be fun. :P

Edited by EnzoCosta

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1307468494' post='2726195']
5 mil is a warchest? :smug: Joking aside, I hope we get a chance to fight, some time. I think it would be interesting. :)

Edit:

I've always thought about something like that, scytale. Barely growing before another fight. I mean, warring is the point of TE, is it not? Could be fun. :P
[/quote]

Weird. You edited that at like the exact moment I quoted it.

And It is fun. I've updeclared on people with less than a day's worth of bills as a WC before.

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1307468826' post='2726199']
Weird. You edited that at like the exact moment I quoted it.

And It is fun. I've updeclared on people with less than a day's worth of bills as a WC before.
[/quote]

My bad. :P Yeah, I've fought people with sub-500k warchests. Couldn't believe it.

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1307468494' post='2726195']

Edit:

[/quote]
WE usually only have 7-8 days in between wars ourselves. why get rusty? also, it is a warchest when you've been in 2-3 wars this round already and I was just saving up for my MP. 2 more days dagonnit!

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307489083' post='2726424']
WE usually only have 7-8 days in between wars ourselves. why get rusty? also, it is a warchest when you've been in 2-3 wars this round already and I was just saving up for my MP. 2 more days dagonnit!
[/quote]

My last war ended 4 days before I declared for the current war. I bought MP after this war started, I've also been involved in 2 wars and ate 2 nukes with an additional 2 since this war started. Still over 5 mil. :)

Edited by EnzoCosta

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1307491306' post='2726459']
My last war ended 4 days before I declared for the current war. I bought MP after this war started, I've also been involved in 2 wars and ate 2 nukes with an additional 2 since this war started. Still over 5 mil. :)
[/quote]

We rebuild pretty good ;)

And yeah, scytale, that was the plan, straight out of this war into a full fledged Nuclear war, also giving THP just enough time to have one last war. Now that they have launched a few nukes, we will probably take a slight bit longer to get out of NA, collect and go in again though :(

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1307491509' post='2726462']
We rebuild pretty good ;)

And yeah, scytale, that was the plan, straight out of this war into a full fledged Nuclear war, also giving THP just enough time to have one last war. Now that they have launched a few nukes, we will probably take a slight bit longer to get out of NA, collect and go in again though :(
[/quote]
What do you mean another war? We're winning and don;t want to break off yet! I just got my Ducks in a row!

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307492040' post='2726468']
What do you mean another war? We're winning and don;t want to break off yet! I just got my Ducks in a row!
[/quote]

no, you arent winning :P

[quote name='Admir' timestamp='1307494603' post='2726493']
I am disappointed that Amberlin still hasn't been nuked. You guys need to get to work.
[/quote]
Perhaps they enjoy the conventional war :D

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307492040' post='2726468']
[/quote]

[img]http://dailyturd.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/charlie-sheen.jpg?w=418&h=407[/img]

WINNING

couldn't help myself...

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1307496676' post='2726523']
[img]http://dailyturd.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/charlie-sheen.jpg?w=418&h=407[/img]

WINNING

couldn't help myself...
[/quote]

:P