Duckroll Announcement

StevieG

Duckroll has decided to initiate a sparring contest with The Hell Patrol. We hear they are good fighters, and would like to test them out a bit.

In the interests of keeping this a fair war, we are initiating a non nuclear first strike policy. We did spend time and cash maintaining nations in the 5% which might have hurt us a bit.

Anyways, heres to a good clean war.

StevieG
Duckroll Quackmaster

DAYS
AND
I
WOULD
HAVE
HAD
A
MANHATTAN PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
MY FIRST TIME!

Well of to war!

I love those dirty Birds!

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1307163016' post='2723562']
In the interests of keeping this a fair war, we are initiating a non nuclear first strike policy. [/quote]
With 14 or so days left in the round, why? There were other options to make a fair war..

cant see how you can keep this a "fair war " when DR,S nations are so mutch bigger than THP ,wapas been slated for allegedly picking on so called weaker opponents even though they were above us in the table.this is worse

sure THP can fight ,everyone knows that ......whats this stomp gonna prove though ,you wont hear THP complaining but this is a poor declaration by DR

WE were getting rusty and restless anyways, been a good 7 days since we went to war. BUT I WOULDA HAD NUKES IN 2 DAYS!!! War is good. Next round us warring AA's need to "cleanse" TE of treaties though. Besides, I'm actually up $40k including paying bills and my smallest attacker was 150% of my size and I was in econ, but hey Maybe we'll show them what a good quad looks like next time around. :nuke:

Edited by Judge X

This war is love/hate for me. On one hand I love THP's spirit and enthusiasm for war but on the other I hate the hypocrisy of Stevie, so quick to point out the unfairness of everyone else's actions but not his own.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1307201354' post='2723755']
With 14 or so days left in the round, why? There were other options to make a fair war..
[/quote]

There was 16 Days left. And the plan is to get another war in almost immediately after this one ;)

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1307209281' post='2723800']
cant see how you can keep this a "fair war " when DR,S nations are so mutch bigger than THP ,wapas been slated for allegedly picking on so called weaker opponents even though they were above us in the table.this is worse

sure THP can fight ,everyone knows that ......whats this stomp gonna prove though ,you wont hear THP complaining but this is a poor declaration by DR
[/quote]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1307230787' post='2723989']
This war is love/hate for me. On one hand I love THP's spirit and enthusiasm for war but on the other I hate the hypocrisy of Stevie, so quick to point out the unfairness of everyone else's actions but not his own.
[/quote]

19 nations of 101k Versus 17 nations of 96k. I know we have the upper tier, and the fact that we militarized up puts our top nations in a even better position, but this is the reson for no nukes. There wasnt really a better 5 day war partner out there.

Is it normal for there to be a 3-5 minute gap in between Cruise missiles? Just wondering. It was also a good gap in between missiles and bombing runs. You guys got Dial-up?

Um, I didn't get Nuked. I didn't get GA'd either. COME ON I NEED TO PAY BILLS!!! Donate!

[IMG]http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/pitchblackflame/DuckHunt.jpg[/IMG]

[img]http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/demotivational-posters-duck-hunt.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307253254' post='2724248']
Is it normal for there to be a 3-5 minute gap in between Cruise missiles? Just wondering. It was also a good gap in between missiles and bombing runs. You guys got Dial-up?
[/quote]
:lol1:

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1307231718' post='2724004']
I know we have the upper tier, and [b]the fact that we militarized up puts our top nations in a even better position,[/b] but this is the reson for no nukes. There wasnt really a better 5 day war partner out there.
[/quote]
Why are you saying this like it helps your case? Yes, militarizing up helps your nations and makes them bigger. That makes it a reason to hit bigger guys- not smaller.

What makes you think this war will only last 5 days?

If THP are fine with it, why does everyone give a !@#$ about this. Are you !@#$@#$ searching for an argument...

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1307315807' post='2724601']
If THP if fine with it, why does everyone give a !@#$ about this. Are you !@#$@#$ searching for an argument...

Confusion.
[/quote]

^ They're actually quite pleasant about it :3

Since you guys aren't using nukes are you going to surrender to us? All 3 of my guys went limp. You took your only advantage away.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307397066' post='2725645']
Since you guys aren't using nukes are you going to surrender to us? All 3 of my guys went limp. You took your only advantage away.
[/quote]
If it goes too easy, updeclare on a few more victims.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307397066' post='2725645']
[/quote]

I believe the declaration said no nuclear first strikes. I got nuked, today. :)

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1307398745' post='2725680']
I believe the declaration said no nuclear first strikes. I got nuked, today. :)
[/quote]

Yeah it helps if you read the declaration itself. And ditto. Let the games begin ;]

yes finally you guys are bringing the nukes in! ALSO neither of the guys i updeclared on have done anything cept launch CMS, heres my link, send the atomic rain my way :D

link: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001600

yes finally you guys are bringing the nukes in! ALSO neither of the guys i updeclared on have done anything cept launch CMS, heres my link, send the atomic rain my way :D

link: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001600

[quote name='Admir' timestamp='1307407100' post='2725799']
Someone please nuke Amberlin.
[/quote]
I second this. Please, somebody get their "Ducks in a row" and nuke him.

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1307399778' post='2725697']

[/quote]

The guys you up-declared on are fighting six wars.. 12 GAs a day is quite a bit of soldiers. If I wasn't so big, I'd more than happily share the love. :)