hey

CUS123

So ive started my nation a few days ago and I have yet to find an alliance I want to join. Im looking for an alliance that can provide my nation with aid to get going and an alliance that isnt a complete super power were Ill be lost and just another #. I also would like to get into politics as I am very active and tuned in. I playe this game a while ago and Im just getting back into it.

You should join Random Insanity Alliance, we're a sanctioned alliance and well treatied, we provide aid and tech deals for any member who wants them, along with an additional aid bonus for completing our academy program, we have an incredibly laid back atmothsphere and we always love getting new people to hang out with on the forums and IRC, if you want to know anything you can reply here, send me a PM on the forums or ingame, or query me on IRC.

http://rialliance.net/index.php <- our forums

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=445021 <- my nation if you want to do ingame PMs

Deinos sounds like a pretty excellent alliance for you! We're medium-sized, with 45 members and 1.3m NS, and we're democratic! If you're as active and tuned in as you say you are, it won't be hard at all to get involved in the politics of Deinos. Beyond that, we've got more than $9 000 000 earmarked for the growth of new nations, and after that we'll involve you in economic deals to improve both your own nation and the other nations in the alliance.

If you need some more information, feel free to message me or check us out at our forums at http://PARTYTOWNE.ca.

Sparta is an alliance filled with rich culture, and a great community!
If you're interested in our over 300 member alliance, feel free to visit www.cnSparta.com
Regardless of your decision, I wish you the best of luck in growing your nation.

Alliances offer many things, or claim they do. And most have something that makes them at least somewhat different from another.

When looking for an alliance, one of the most important things to look at is what do they value. Ask their government, read their charters. Find one where the values are something you can stand behind. If you read their charter and it reads the same as the one you just read, it is probably not something you are looking for.

Pax Corvus is a peaceful alliance. We will sign no military treaties with any other alliance. We are not isolationist though. We are a part of Bob and care what happens out there in the rest of our world. We are officially members of the black sphere, but feel no one should have to change their color just to be a part of our community.

We have a very strong set of core values, declared openly in our charter. We value neutrality, community, equality and integrity. We will never make you a promise we do not intend to keep.

Come visit us at forum.paxcorvus.com

Come for the coffee, stay because it is where you belong.