• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1307865575' post='2729710']
The alliance name is GOONS.
[/quote]

She's being clever, don't'cha know?

edit: That DRAGON nation's getting trounced, heh.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1307899535' post='2729918']
edit: That DRAGON nation's getting trounced, heh.
[/quote]
Meh, he is a reroll who is getting nuked... At his NS we can easily rebuild him, while giving him valuable war practice. :)

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1307906038' post='2729988']
Spell it right. It's GOONs, don't you get it? No? You don't understand the hilarity of Peggy Sue, then.
[/quote]

oh it looks like he's on the same page.

i'd prefer a higher quality of opponent, to be honest. one that can make a Dong joke or something.

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' timestamp='1307838696' post='2729470']Funny about that report you made. A warn now would just frost the cake, Jerdge.[/quote]
I make reports with the sole objective of contributing to the improvement of the forums (through "trial and error"). When deciding whether to create a report I don't consider who is the person whose post I'd be reporting - otherwise I'd probably never create any - and thus I am the first to be happy if the mods conclude that there's no need to warn anybody.

I just thought that your post was inappropriate but it came out that I was wrong, which I am glad of. Again, good luck with your future endeavours. :)

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1307921416' post='2730129']
I make reports with the sole objective of contributing to the improvement of the forums (through "trial and error"). When deciding whether to create a report I don't consider who is the person whose post I'd be reporting - otherwise I'd probably never create any - and thus I am the first to be happy if the mods conclude that there's no need to warn anybody.

I just thought that your post was inappropriate but it came out that I was wrong, which I am glad of. Again, good luck with your future endeavours. :)
[/quote]

It's almost like you're... neutral B-)

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1307945036' post='2730432']
It's almost like you're... neutral B-)
[/quote]

Don't let him fool you.

After all, he was once harmless.

Mostly.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1307945036' post='2730432']It's almost like you're... neutral B-) [/quote]
LOL! :)

[spoiler]Although mine is a strictly OOC stance.[/spoiler]

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1307945977' post='2730441']Don't let him fool you.

After all, he was once harmless.

Mostly.[/quote]
Just like you, my friend, just like you... :D

• 3 weeks later...