Dear GOONs

Un4Gvn1

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1307146560' post='2723367']
Peggy's a perfectly nice lady when she's not dealing with an alliance that's raiding one of her members for the 4 time in 3 months.
[/quote]

And when she is dealing with any1 who disagrees with her or point out that it's her own fualt for getting raided 4 times casue she messed up so badly the first time her allies had to bail her out and then she canaceled on them. Peggy offends people 5 miles away just walking in to a room.

I know you like stick up for the moral thing but sometimes it's not moral it's morronic.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1307182045' post='2723673']
And when she is dealing with any1 who disagrees with her or point out that it's her own fualt for getting raided 4 times casue she messed up so badly the first time her allies had to bail her out and then she canaceled on them. Peggy offends people 5 miles away just walking in to a room.

I know you like stick up for the moral thing but sometimes it's not moral it's morronic.
[/quote]
But it's a moral thing to be nice to morons.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1307172239' post='2723637']
The sincere appreciation tactic has been tried before. It didn't work back then, and no one is going to work now.

The best part of this is that so many [u][u][i][b][b]GOONs[/b][/b][/i][/u][/u] are rushing in here to to pretend that our work isn't affecting them. It's clear that y'all are feeling the pressure of our intrinsic resistance against your barbarism.

It's time to pick sides. You're either loosely affiliated with us, or you're against us.
[/quote]

That is GOONS, good sir. GOONS.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1307142653' post='2723326']
The entire of UPN should go rogue on GOONS.
[/quote]

Peggy was the problem. Although we don't have a particular affinity for UPN, our opinion of them increased ten-fold after Peggy was no longer being factored in.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307185129' post='2723696']
Peggy was the problem. Although we don't have a particular affinity for UPN, our opinion of them increased ten-fold after Peggy was no longer being factored in.
[/quote]

I don't particularly dislike UPN, I just thought it would be funny if they attacked GOONS en masse. Forgive me, I'm really bored with this game and I'm looking for entertainment.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1307187748' post='2723708']
I don't particularly dislike UPN, I just thought it would be funny if they attacked GOONS en masse. Forgive me, I'm really bored with this game and I'm looking for entertainment.
[/quote]

We would find that quite funny as well. Considering that Peggy is no longer running UPN, I doubt they're stupid enough to attempt such a thing.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1307119576' post='2723158']
"Oh no! I went rogue and am being treated like every other rogue out there! :("

Come on guys clearly she deserves "special" treatment.
[/quote]

GOONS is putting her on a short bus before they nuke her then?

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1307182045' post='2723673']

[/quote]

Cora said it better than anyone.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1307193114' post='2723727']
Considering that this is in the OOC section, you guys are kinda mean. Oh well, as long as both sides have fun.
[/quote]

I have no patience or respect for her so I tend to be a little harsh, rightfully so. When she led UPN, she offered Menotah the opportunity to merge with UPN. In this 'great deal for you' they keep name, forums and she is dictator for life.. But we get 2 low gov positions.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1307187748' post='2723708']
[/quote]

Considering we rolled Peggy ourselves I don't think that would make much sense. :awesome:

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1307211465' post='2723816']
Considering we rolled Peggy ourselves I don't think that would make much sense. :awesome:
[/quote]

Nice move on that part.

Unfortunately the fact you guys let her stay in power so long drags upns rep down a bit...

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1307163565' post='2723569']
Hey, do you guys remember when Peggy was a well respected leader of a growing and politically important alliance who we all listened to because of her valuable contribution to the game's politics?
[/quote]

Hey do you guys remember when Seal team infinity rode T-rexs to kill Megatron.

I find the lack of well thought out and cleverly written farewells in this thread disturbing. This is the one, the only Peggy Sue saying goodbye to her beloved Bob and we're just going to stand there and let GOONS stomp all over her in an attention seeking plea for revenge??

For shame, CN. For shame.
:smug:

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' timestamp='1307115357' post='2723118']
No need to fret, girls. I'm on my last 10 days here so there's no reason to waste your money on spy ops that are thwarted anyway.
Such a fast sanction, too! It only took minutes to get your iFOK lapdog to flip that switch.
The people you hurt with that slimy move were my trading partners.
[/quote]
I'm sorry that iFOK sanctioned a rogue.

Those are some bad people yes they are :blink:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Roguefest_2010"]Going rogue[/url] on GOONS and then [url="http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/4/43/KerberosNexusFlag.png"]whining about sanctions[/url] is surely the way to [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=57567"]defeat us[/url]. We've never had to [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=113617"]deal with[/url] [i][b]that[/b][/i] before.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1307325187' post='2724732']
Good luck and have fun, if you decide to stay after this shoot me a PM and maybe I can help you out with some rebuild aid.
[/quote]

Be advised that, until and if she ever meets our conditions, she's an EoG, and aiding her wouldn't be in anyone's best interests.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1307370969' post='2725393']
Be advised that, until and if she ever meets our conditions, she's an EoG, and aiding her wouldn't be in anyone's best interests.
[/quote]

Yeah and GOONS senate lapdog (me), can strike within 12 minutes. You are all warned.