Dear GOONs

Un4Gvn1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cared about your trade partners I sure hope you let them know ahead of time you were going rogue and deleting and thus they'd need a replacement sooner or later.

[quote name='Greywall' timestamp='1307139882' post='2723300']
Happy Hunting GOONS

I feel sorry for all the UPN members seeing this thread. [/quote]
We don't much care at this point. I've grown tired of the idiocy that nearly collapsed UPN in my tenure. Peggy leaving, forming Pegasus, poaching, GOONS ragetrain, etc. -_-

We just want this part of history put to rest once and for all.

Edited by Dexomega

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

BTW...

[quote]I've not done a damn thing yet my name is sprinkled over the owf.
I thumb my nose at you all.[/quote]

That part of your sig is some of the funniest !@#$ I've ever read on any boards. Period.

Edited by SirBombAlot

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1307133222' post='2723246']
now we are a GOONS lapdog?? can somebody provide me with a schedule of who's lap I am supposed to be sitting on when? :huh:
[/quote]

My lap is always open to you.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1307140430' post='2723307']
If you cared about your trade partners I sure hope you let them know ahead of time you were going rogue and deleting and thus they'd need a replacement sooner or later.
[/quote]

Curse you, Peggy, for making me agree with Locke, of all people.

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1307139419' post='2723296']
Only you would want anything to do with Peggy Sue after this.
[/quote]
Peggy's a perfectly nice lady when she's not dealing with an alliance that's raiding one of her members for the 4 time in 3 months.

A fail rogue post that the author thinks supposedly is "greater" than a fail rogue post on the basis of what she considered to be "her own intelligence reserves that nobody knows about", which is meaningless because all of that intelligence reserve has decided it doesn't give a damn anymore anyway. Actual replies made purely because the author cannot resist reading this are made in a pointless attempt to be mysterious once more. Despite the number of replies you're going to get purely for the novelty of "lol peggy's gone rogue on GOONS", I think most of those don't give a damn, my dear. In b4 condescending reply that further proves the author doesn't care, I guess.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1307139758' post='2723299']
so wait, did we ever pin it down that Peggy was Cain or not?
[/quote]
They're not the same. I posted the links and then Delta did too for good measure.

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' timestamp='1307115357' post='2723118']
I'm on my last 10 days here so there's no reason to waste your money on spy ops that are thwarted anyway.
[/quote]
If you had any kind of warchest, you could last a lot longer. poor show Piggy_Sue, poor show.

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1307142184' post='2723322']
We don't much care at this point. I've grown tired of the idiocy that nearly collapsed UPN in my tenure. Peggy leaving, forming Pegasus, poaching, GOONS ragetrain, etc. -_-

We just want this part of history put to rest once and for all.
[/quote]

ahh then all is well once her nation is a smoking crater, here's to letting it be buried and forgotten.

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1307133222' post='2723246']
now we are a GOONS lapdog?? can somebody provide me with a schedule of who's lap I am supposed to be sitting on when? :huh:
[/quote]

right here big guy :D

[img]http://www.sptimes.com/2003/11/26/photos/fl-badsanta.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1307157625' post='2723493']
So you're quitting in 10 days and you blame the standard sanction for hurting your trade partners? okay
[/quote]

Nobody ever accused Peggy of being the smartest ruler on Bob.

Hey, do you guys remember when Peggy was a well respected leader of a growing and politically important alliance who we all listened to because of her valuable contribution to the game's politics?

So ends the tale of a true warrior.

On a brisk morning on June the 3rd, Peggy Sue was unjustifiably sanctioned by Pandora's Hegemony. This cowardly act not only crippled the proud and noble nation known as State of Mind, it also caused untold damage to her trading partners - innocent third parties! All of that tax income, gone. And what does the OWF do? They spit on her. Hiding safely behind their alliances, they laugh at the crime taking place before all of you now. Like spectators to some barbaric gladiatorial match, they signal the GOONs to deliver the finishing blow.

Know this, craven cowards who would merely stand by and watch the weak and innocent be tormented, those who would wish doom upon peggy: I will not stand for it. I will not watch the defenseless be winnowed away by this dark plague. I will fight for what's right on Planet Bob, and there's not a damn thing that will stop me. Starting this very day, I will form a micro AA that will [size="1"][s]glare angrily at them[/s][/size] challenge these GOONs at every junction, at every concursion. I beseech ye, the bold and righteous of Planet Bob: Unite with me, together under one cause! They will not get away with their crimes!

Peggy Sue will not be forgotten.

These "GOONs". They only have one purpose: To destroy everything you hold dear. Your tech, your friends, your entire alliance, all is fair game for the GOONs. Those who laugh at me now take one look at Peggy Sue, and know your ultimate fate. When the end comes, you will know my words. I have logged on to their "Something Awful", and I have seen it: Hordes of GOONs-to-be, all plying for something they call "pubbie tears". It is exactly what it sounds like. From its very conception, a GOON nation is given one purpose by its masters: Destroy. They care little for building up large amounts of infrastructure and collecting taxes, only craving the next mercilessly attack on others. What exactly do they think this is, a game?

I have seen how they fight. One lone target is swarmed on all sides by GOONs, all eager and hungry to ruin yet another one's experience. Dishonorable! Even worse, they expect those who wish peace to beg for mercy! The defenseless nation is taunted and only given peace if they perform crude acts, acts too depraved to recount here.

As I am writing this call to arms alongside my latest Blog release, "Why Umbrella and MK Are Enablers (Part 7)", I realize something. I am quite literally superior to all of you. Read my words, cretins: Your elementary attempts at the written art of language pales in comparison to my enlightened works, works that your sad, pathetic little minds refuse to fully register. You laugh at me? When I reign supreme over Planet Bob, only those chosen elite will stand at my side while you basic and naive fools wallow in your ignorance. All will know and respect me for the cultivated intellectual that I am.

Ignore my words now, but when I finish community college and earn my math degree - you will regret it.

Edited by Rage McKill

[quote name='Rage McKill' timestamp='1307165977' post='2723596']
I will fight for what's right on Planet Bob, and there's not a damn thing that will stop me. Starting this very day, I will form a micro AA that will [size="1"][s]glare angrily at them[/s][/size] challenge these GOONs at every junction, at every concursion. I beseech ye, the bold and righteous of Planet Bob: Unite with me, together under one cause! They will not get away with their crimes!

Peggy Sue will not be forgotten.

[/quote]

Can I get a Gov't position?

PS: FIRST POST!!! WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1307170728' post='2723628']
Your posts are absolutely fantastic. Post more please.
[/quote]
The sincere appreciation tactic has been tried before. It didn't work back then, and no one is going to work now.

The best part of this is that so many GOONs are rushing in here to to pretend that our work isn't affecting them. It's clear that y'all are feeling the pressure of our intrinsic resistance against your barbarism.

It's time to pick sides. You're either loosely affiliated with us, or you're against us.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1307163565' post='2723569']
Hey, do you guys remember when Peggy was a well respected leader of a growing and politically important alliance who we all listened to because of her valuable contribution to the game's politics?
[/quote]

Haha.