New Sakura Order

[center][img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1691/sakurahata.png[/img]

[color="#FF00FF"][size="7"]New Sakura Order[/size]
[size="5"][i]Under the Sakura Tree on the Pink Sphere[/i][/size][/color]

The New Sakura Order is a small, stable alliance which is officially on the Pink Sphere. Our alliance is dedicated to maintaining a Japanese cultural theme in some respects while trying to maintain a relatively easygoing feel as an alliance on Planet Bob. With that, we try to maintain a friendly atmosphere with others, be it others in the alliance or non-alliance people hanging out with us in the alliance. While we do what we need to help grow our alliance, we try to keep away from taking the game too seriously. What matters in the end is to have fun in the game, but be ready to fight where we are needed and help fellow alliance members and allies.

[color="#FF00FF"][size="6"][i]:: Senior Government ::[/i][/size][/color]

[u][b]Empress of the New Sakura Order[/b][/u]

Katsumi a.k.a. Mio

[u][b]Petal Council:[/b][/u]

Elrich von Richt
Diablofan
Tohru
Sareya

[color="#FF00FF"][size="6"][i]:: Charter of the New Sakura Order ::[/i][/size][/color]

With the aim of creating a unified, strong and free Empire of Many Nations, we henceforth commit ourselves to these following ideals, prinicples and directions.

[b][size="3"]Article I - The Empress[/size][/b]

The Empress is the divine symbol and heart of the Empire, an Akitsumikami through the devotion and will of the people, established to protect and to serve their needs, and to unify them to a common prosperity. As such, the Empress is afforded all necessary freedom to conduct the affairs of the Empire, limited only by internal edicts and worthy precedent, and shall serve as a fair and just arbiter of internal disputes.

The Empress retains her position as such until abdication, general loss of faith in her status, or until the heavens collapse. At time of abdication, a successor shall be appointed by the leaving Empress to become the new Empress. Should a overwhelming loss of faith in the divine status and commitment of the Empress occur in favour of another member of the Empire who possesses the strength and devotion to fulfill these aims, the title and responsibilities of the Empress may be transferred to the qualified individual.

[b][size="3"]Article II - The Petal Council[/size][/b]

To serve the administrative, advisory and leadership needs of the Empire, a Council consisting of upstanding and devoted members of the Empire shall be established in such numbers as needed, appointed at will at the service of the Empress or elected by majority of the Assembly of the Empire. The Council shall have the power to establish procedures and common goals throughout the administrative divisions of the Empire, and to enact or repeal alliance edicts by majority vote.

Members of the Council shall retain their positions until resignation, expiry of an established term, dismissal by the Empress, or recall by the Assembly of the Empire.

[b][size="3"]Article III - Assembly of the Empire[/size][/b]

The Assembly of the Empire consists of all members of the Empire who have fulfilled entry criteria and are not in provisional or probationary status. The Assembly shall be free to voice their concerns and suggest improvements to the Empire, and shall have the authority to propose, elect and recall members of the Empire to the Petal Council and other appointed offices though majority vote.

[b][size="3"]Article IV - Expulsion[/size][/b]

Any member of the Assembly of the Empire may propose expulsion of another member of the Empire, which will shall then be voted on by Assembly. The voting period must be at least 24 hours in duration, and will require at minimum a majority of 2/3 of votes cast in favour to succeed. Upon successful passage of explusion under this article, the member shall be removed from the Empire. The Empress may also expel members of the Empire immediately in the case of emergency. The Empress cannot be expelled under this article.

[b][size="3"]Article V - Amendment[/size][/b]

Amendments to this Charter may be proposed by any member of the Assembly of the Empire, which shall be voted on by the Assembly. The voting period must be at least 48 hours in duration, and will require greater than 70% of votes cast in favour to successfully amend the Charter.

Signed,
[b]Mio[/b], Empress of the New Sakura Order
[b]Elrich von Richt[/b], Petal Council
[b]Diablofan[/b], Petal Council
[b]Tohru[/b], Petal Council
[b]Arynar Ventys[/b], Petal Council

[color="#FF00FF"][size="6"][i]:: How to Contact Us ::[/i][/size][/color]

If you are interested in joining us, you are trying to establish relations, or you just like to meet and talk with us in the alliance, we can be found at our forums at [url]http://www.newsakuraorder.com[/url]. We are also active on Internet Chat Relay (IRC) and can be found on our Coldfront (irc.coldfront.net) server channel of #sakura.

We look forward to seeing you. :3[/center]

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1306997584' post='2722451']
[center][img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1691/sakurahata.png[/img]

[color="#FF00FF"][size="7"]New Sakura Order[/size]
[size="5"][i]Under the Sakura Tree on the Pink Sphere[/i][/size][/color]

The New Sakura Order is a small, stable alliance which is officially on the Pink Sphere. Our alliance is dedicated to maintaining a Japanese cultural theme in some respects while trying to maintain a relatively easygoing feel as an alliance on Planet Bob. With that, we try to maintain a friendly atmosphere with others, be it others in the alliance or non-alliance people hanging out with us in the alliance. While we do what we need to help grow our alliance, we try to keep away from taking the game too seriously. What matters in the end is to have fun in the game, but be ready to fight where we are needed and help fellow alliance members and allies.

[color="#FF00FF"][size="6"][i]:: Senior Government ::[/i][/size][/color]

[u][b]Empress of the New Sakura Order[/b][/u]

Katsumi a.k.a. Mio

[u][b]Petal Council:[/b][/u]

Elrich von Richt
Diablofan
Tohru
Sareya

[color="#FF00FF"][size="6"][i]:: Charter of the New Sakura Order ::[/i][/size][/color]

With the aim of creating a unified, strong and free Empire of Many Nations, we henceforth commit ourselves to these following ideals, prinicples and directions.

[b][size="3"]Article I - The Empress[/size][/b]

The Empress is the divine symbol and heart of the Empire, an Akitsumikami through the devotion and will of the people, established to protect and to serve their needs, and to unify them to a common prosperity. As such, the Empress is afforded all necessary freedom to conduct the affairs of the Empire, limited only by internal edicts and worthy precedent, and shall serve as a fair and just arbiter of internal disputes.

The Empress retains her position as such until abdication, general loss of faith in her status, or until the heavens collapse. At time of abdication, a successor shall be appointed by the leaving Empress to become the new Empress. Should a overwhelming loss of faith in the divine status and commitment of the Empress occur in favour of another member of the Empire who possesses the strength and devotion to fulfill these aims, the title and responsibilities of the Empress may be transferred to the qualified individual.

[b][size="3"]Article II - The Petal Council[/size][/b]

To serve the administrative, advisory and leadership needs of the Empire, a Council consisting of upstanding and devoted members of the Empire shall be established in such numbers as needed, appointed at will at the service of the Empress or elected by majority of the Assembly of the Empire. The Council shall have the power to establish procedures and common goals throughout the administrative divisions of the Empire, and to enact or repeal alliance edicts by majority vote.

Members of the Council shall retain their positions until resignation, expiry of an established term, dismissal by the Empress, or recall by the Assembly of the Empire.

[b][size="3"]Article III - Assembly of the Empire[/size][/b]

The Assembly of the Empire consists of all members of the Empire who have fulfilled entry criteria and are not in provisional or probationary status. The Assembly shall be free to voice their concerns and suggest improvements to the Empire, and shall have the authority to propose, elect and recall members of the Empire to the Petal Council and other appointed offices though majority vote.

[b][size="3"]Article IV - Expulsion[/size][/b]

Any member of the Assembly of the Empire may propose expulsion of another member of the Empire, which will shall then be voted on by Assembly. The voting period must be at least 24 hours in duration, and will require at minimum a majority of 2/3 of votes cast in favour to succeed. Upon successful passage of explusion under this article, the member shall be removed from the Empire. The Empress may also expel members of the Empire immediately in the case of emergency. The Empress cannot be expelled under this article.

[b][size="3"]Article V - Amendment[/size][/b]

Amendments to this Charter may be proposed by any member of the Assembly of the Empire, which shall be voted on by the Assembly. The voting period must be at least 48 hours in duration, and will require greater than 70% of votes cast in favour to successfully amend the Charter.

Signed,
[b]Mio[/b], Empress of the New Sakura Order
[b]Elrich von Richt[/b], Petal Council
[b]Diablofan[/b], Petal Council
[b]Tohru[/b], Petal Council
[b]Arynar Ventys[/b], Petal Council

[color="#FF00FF"][size="6"][i]:: How to Contact Us ::[/i][/size][/color]

[u][b]If you are interested in joining us, you are trying to establish relations, or you just like to meet and talk with us in the alliance, we can be found at our forums at [url]http://www.newsakuraorder.com[/url]. We are also active on Internet Chat Relay (IRC) and can be found on our Coldfront (irc.coldfront.net) server channel of #sakura.

We look forward to seeing you. :3[/center][/b][/u]
[/quote]

Better explain those bold lines please.

Edited by Ginji

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1307045206' post='2722729']
This alliance isn't very good, but if you like anime and other unspeakable things, this community will admittedly accept you more than most.
[/quote]

Classy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...