Duckroll and Blackwater announcement

StevieG

A few days ago, Duckroll and Blackwater agreed to de escalate the war by not declaring any new wars, and letting the current wars peace out or expire.
The last war expired at update, and so as of now, the war is officially over.
Props to Blackwater for not letting up in the slightest, even though our co ordination, activity, and spying in the upper tier allowed us to dominate. The same couldnt really be said for our lower tier. After the initial wave of wars, it was Blackwater who had more offensive wars. We were pretty impressed by this, even if slightly annoyed :P

May you learn from this, and go from strength to strength, as you certainly have the activity and coordination to go far, Blackwater!

StevieG
Duckroll Quackmaster

We fought for right around two weeks I believe.

I will also send congrats towards DR because I personally helped to coordinate the two full counter-attacks we staged and coordination with the Black Hand(mega props to them by the way) and know how hard it was to pick higher targets -_- . DR was excellent in their top tiers and simply out numbered and out matched us in that category. Their spying did help a lot I can tell you that much :ph34r:^_^:P

Well done to everyone and may DR go on be successful in their SE and TE quests.

TSA Consul Commander and BW TE Alliance member,

General Milienius

Edited by General Milienius

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1306973514' post='2722273']
Pretty fun all in all. Major props to Atakushindaye. 1. I can't pronounce your name and 2. you were my best opponent. ^_^

Good luck with the rebuild, all. :)
[/quote]

Awww... :( I wasn't your best opponent? :P

Anyway, props to DR, even though you never did anarchy me! :D You guys fought hard and well and wern't too snobby either.

o/ Blackwater
o/ The Black Hand
o/ Duckroll

[quote name='Midas' timestamp='1306979573' post='2722304']

Anyway, props to DR, even though you never did anarchy me! :D You guys fought hard and well and wern't too snobby either.

o/ Blackwater
o/ The Black Hand
o/ Duckroll
[/quote]

How they didn't manage to get you I don't know xP There were a couple of close ones.

Good game all.

Edited by Kyatto

[quote name='Midas' timestamp='1306979573' post='2722304']

o/ Blackwater
o/ The Black Hand
o/ Duckroll
[/quote]

Close second. :P

That war destroyed the Black Hand. I fought for them but then left because of NATO forming in TE. Most of our wars were offensive though and I don't think Duckroll payed us much attention.

[quote name='Kyatto' timestamp='1306988047' post='2722382']
How they didn't manage to get you I don't know xP There were a couple of close ones.

Good game all.
[/quote]

Haha I think it was a combination of good timing on my part and a little bit of luck. You guys fought hard and well though, good fight.

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1306990272' post='2722408']
Close second. :P
[/quote]

Good enough I suppose :P