RIA Announcement

Dear Planeta Roberto,

It appears that I have become the newest HoFA of the alliance known as the RIA, and trust me, I'm no more pleased about this than you are. As such, I hope you ignore me and pretend this whole Leo being HoFA thing never happened after all is said and done. However, I am very pleased to issue my following announcement, my first of hopefully few.

I will be unavailable beginning June 2nd and will not be back until July 4th. Because of this, I have appointed my nation-sitter, Electric Mango of IRON, to be my temporary HoFA while I am away. Do not send him actual work, though. Anything that involves thinking should be forwarded to my cute little assistant, the new Triumvir, Shadow Slayer. If you just want to drink beers and talk about women, speak with EM. Also, just for the heck of it, as temporary HoFA, EM should be given all the respect and credibility as the actual RIA HoFA, so his decrees should be seen as my decrees.

I look forward to seeing the progress that Mango will inspire during my leave of absence. If anything goes wrong, though, blame it on Shadow Slayer. Or Delta, because it's always Delta's fault.

And locus pocus: By the way, I'm real, and I'm spectacular! Yeah, I'm totally RIA gov, buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1307005584' post='2722474']
This announcement makes no sense, so....congrats to IRON? :unsure:
[/quote]

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1308165357' post='2731954']
I congratulate Electric Mango in his successful infiltration and take over in RIA.
[/quote]

Why?