Announcement from the GPA

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1307002173' post='2722467']Lack of Jerdge.[/quote]
[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1307426340' post='2725950']Will not accept a lack of jerdge. :mad:[/quote]
You wouldn't believe how fast they were in nominating me for that post [i]again[/i]. But I haven't the time.
[size=1][color=grey][ooc][/color][/size] My RL demands that I spend my time in other things. [size=1][color=grey][/ooc][/color][/size]
Besides, Azure is going to be [i]extraordinarily amazing[/i] in that spot [/understatement].

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1307035309' post='2722624']Does this new GPA government protect members who try to poach members of other alliances to create their own?[/quote]
Excuse me but I literally didn't understand your post. If you have an issue (or even if you haven't any, for that matter) you're welcome to contact us via IRC, in game PM or on our forums.

[quote name='Gorbie' timestamp='1307421562' post='2725916'][...] Now that being said, I think many would be surprised to see how well they would fight when push comes to shove.[/quote]
To be honest I too would be surprised to s-
[i]oh snap![/i]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1307421831' post='2725919']jerdge is still required to frequent our forum, [i]or else.[/i][/quote]
You won't get rid of me [i]that[/i] easily... :((

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307423424' post='2725928'][...] I remember that GPA used to be attacked for at least 1 nuke rogue every week.[/quote]
Not nuclear every week, but other than that certain things never change, apparently...

Edited by jerdge