Announcement from the GPA

[center][b][color=green]Current Government of the Green Protection Agency[/color][/b]
[img]http://graphics.cn-gpa.com/banners/gpa2-by-astarle.gif[/img]

Salutations, people of Bob! I am Mark8240, the new President of the Green Protection Agency, but you can call me King of the Noots. Well... King of the Green Noots... who are not officially conservatives but yet could be conservatives. For the sake of time we might as well stick to President of the GPA. Please join me in congratulating the new government of the GPA.

[color=#008000][u][b][size="4"]Office of the Executive:[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[color=#008000]President - Mark8240[/color]
(Outgoing - dy Cazaril)

[color=#008000]Vice President - AwesomeDog[/color]
(Outgoing – AwesomeDog)

[color=#008000][u][b][size="4"]G.P.A. Cabinet[/size][/b][/u][/color]
(Includes Office of the Executive):

[color=#008000]Minister of Internal Affairs – Blitzkerig0[/color]
(Outgoing - BN3140)

[color=#008000]Minister of Defense -bladegolem47[/color]
(Outgoing - Jericthegreat)

[color=#008000]Minister of Foreign Affairs - Azure[/color]
(Outgoing - Jerdge)

[color=#008000]Minister of Economics - dy cazaril[/color]
(Outgoing – nik718)

[color=#008000]Minister of Membership Compliance - Big Gumby[/color]
(Outgoing – Big Gumby)

[color=#008000][u][b][size="4"]Board of Directors[/size][/b][/u][/color]
Non-Cabinet, Elected Officials:

[color=#008000]Director of the Academy - probablamenteno[/color]
(Outgoing – Blitzkerig0)

[color=#008000]Director of Communications - Moros1988[/color]
(Outgoing - benfinan)

[color=#008000]Director of Recruiting - Frodo[/color]
(Outgoing - vyndel)

[color=#008000]Director of Trade – Dehlia[/color]
(Outgoing- Mark8240)
[/center]

[center][b]If you need to contact the GPA please join us in #GPA[/b][/center]

Edited by Mark8240

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1307035309' post='2722624']
Does this new GPA government protect members who try to poach members of other alliances to create their own?
[/quote]

I acknowledge Ridin High as the supreme Imam of the Green Protection Agency.

o/ Ridin High

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1307276279' post='2724332']
Foreign Affairs? Haha.

And for that matter, minister of defence?

Two of the easier roles in any alliance's gov in CN, I take it.
[/quote]

This joke [i]never[/i] gets old. Especially when told with such grace, and understanding of how alliances work.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1307276279' post='2724332']
Foreign Affairs? Haha.

And for that matter, minister of defence?

Two of the easier roles in any alliance's gov in CN, I take it.
[/quote]

Not even close. It's not the same ballgame when you have to conduct foreign affairs and to not use war as an option and you're not throwing the weight of your friends around. It's even harder to maintain and train a large group of people for war that are primarily interested in nation building and peaceful resolution. Now that being said, I think many would be surprised to see how well they would fight when push comes to shove. But with the world we live in there would never be a fair fight since the only wars that are fought now are curbstomps and pre-emptive curbstomps. It takes a special kind of person to walk the narrow path of neutrality. It's easy to sit back and make fun of the neutrals. It's a much different thing to walk in their shoes. If you think that it's such an easy job, then try walking the path for a while. Until then, I suggest that you put a bit more thought into your responses instead of coming across so ignorantly.

<--Former 4x GPA MoD, 3x aMOD and Ambassador for GPA.

[quote name='Gorbie' timestamp='1307421562' post='2725916']
Not even close. It's not the same ballgame when you have to conduct foreign affairs and to not use war as an option and you're not throwing the weight of your friends around. It's even harder to maintain and train a large group of people for war that are primarily interested in nation building and peaceful resolution. Now that being said, I think many would be surprised to see how well they would fight when push comes to shove. But with the world we live in there would never be a fair fight since the only wars that are fought now are curbstomps and pre-emptive curbstomps. It takes a special kind of person to walk the narrow path of neutrality. It's easy to sit back and make fun of the neutrals. It's a much different thing to walk in their shoes. If you think that it's such an easy job, then try walking the path for a while. Until then, I suggest that you put a bit more thought into your responses instead of coming across so ignorantly.

<--Former 4x GPA MoD, 3x aMOD and Ambassador for GPA.
[/quote]
I don't know about GPA now but when I was in it and they were #1 or #2 and had 900-1000 members, rogues were a constant issue. I fought about a dozen wars as a tiny nation for GPA, attacking rogues and ghosts.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1307422861' post='2725925']
I don't know about GPA now but when I was in it and they were #1 or #2 and had 900-1000 members, rogues were a constant issue. I fought about a dozen wars as a tiny nation for GPA, attacking rogues and ghosts.
[/quote]

That's true, I remember that GPA used to be attacked for at least 1 nuke rogue every week.