Kill is such a friendly word

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1306943415' post='2722026']
Why, because I didn't recruit hundreds of people from [OOC]off-site communities[/OOC] to keep my alliance afloat?
[/quote]

We recruit during wars. It gives us just that wee bit of extra tear collectors we need to fill our wartime quotas. It has nothing to do with 'keeping our alliance afloat', as we were an afloat warship in comparison to your little dingy. Maybe more members would have kept your dingy afloat, but you were intent on leaving it to rust and decay. TPF seems to be playing some strange Bobbian version of [OOC: Pawn Stars] lately.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1306949000' post='2722060']
We recruit during wars. It gives us just that wee bit of extra tear collectors we need to fill our wartime quotas. It has nothing to do with 'keeping our alliance afloat', as we were an afloat warship in comparison to your little dingy. Maybe more members would have kept your dingy afloat, but you were intent on leaving it to rust and decay. TPF seems to be playing some strange Bobbian version of [OOC: Pawn Stars] lately.
[/quote]

your warship???? i seem to recall you being used as a meat shield for MK and Umbrella throughout the entire war.

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1306952906' post='2722086']
your warship???? i seem to recall you being used as a meat shield for MK and Umbrella throughout the entire war.
[/quote]

Was that before or after you were losing the war so badly that you felt compelled to reroll in the middle of an alliance war in which you were posing as meatshields for NPO?

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1306952906' post='2722086']
[/quote]
No no no we wanted to fight you,you wanted to fulfill your obligations as a vassal to NPO.

It's not like i blame you though,you've been a terrible alliance since you've been formed so i won't blame you for hiding behind better alliances than your own for your whole existence.

Edited by Lord Velox

Any move that increases association with TPF, including merger, merits congratulation. There is no better alliance in all of Planet Bob. Accordingly, I will not mourn your disbandment, but rather celebrate your consolidation.

o/ Sanitarium
o/ The Phoenix Federation