Kill is such a friendly word

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306894224' post='2721699']
"...although you haven't yet decided to throw in the towel like I have".
[/quote]

Wasn't there that Gondor alliance? Didn't it merge with a larger alliance to form whatever your alliance is named?

Tell me, whats the size of that alliance compared with the larger of the two alliances that merged to form it, out of curiosity?

Edited by memoryproblems

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306894954' post='2721718']
And what an eventful year it's been! Deinos is going nowhere. Although, you do know a thing or two about eating one's own words.

I digress, congratulations Sanitarium!
[/quote]

You are terrible, i have to agree with LittleRena about that <_<

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1306895747' post='2721736']
Wasn't there that Gondor alliance? Didn't it merge with a larger alliance to form whatever your alliance is named?

Tell me, whats the size of that alliance compared with the larger of the two alliances that merged to form it, out of curiosity?
[/quote]

Gondor and the Lost World were roughly the same size when the merger occurred. That was more Camelot and HoTU merging to make Athens and forming a new identity together than Micro-est Alliance A merging into an established (albeit unintentionally hilarious) alliance and fading into deeper obscurity. I also see you're making a point about Deinos' size (by the way, nice try pretending to not care enough to check), I just don't get what that point is. There was a war, wars make alliances smaller.

Now that both Celestial Being and Sanitarium have disbanded I can finally stop mixing them up! Thanks for that, I guess.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1306895752' post='2721737']
You are terrible, i have to [b]agree with LittleRena[/b] about that <_<
[/quote]

Well that's your problem right there!

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1306896050' post='2721741']
Wow, Denios is acting classy ITT. I'm sure they have a whole list of achievements to brag about amirite? :awesome:
[/quote]

The only achievement that I was talking about was still being here. Seeing as that is something that Deinos is currently achieving, I don't get your point. However, I marvels in awe at [i]your[/i] list of achievements and will inform [i]Denios[/i] to be more considerate and classy in the future :)

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306898830' post='2721779']
Well that's your problem right there!

[/quote]

well, to be honest, other than merge to fine alliances together, what has Deanos(?) done anyway?

pretty much a non existence to me if you have to come here and troll small alliances for disbanding.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1306909734' post='2721881']
well, to be honest, other than merge to fine alliances together, what has Deanos(?) done anyway?

pretty much a non existence to me if you have to come here and troll small alliances for disbanding.
[/quote]

Such high standards for a 2 month old alliance whose name you cannot even spell right! It almost like you're spelling it wrong on purpose to try and upset me, we should just change our name to DEINOS so you can call us DEINOs. Did I mention 2 months?

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306910489' post='2721883']
Such high standards for a 2 month old alliance whose name you cannot even spell right! It almost like you're spelling it wrong on purpose to try and upset me, we should just change our name to DEINOS so you can call us DEINOs. Did I mention 2 months?
[/quote]

2 months of what? being an organism? being a sandwich? being what? care to clarify it properly next time.

not my fault i havent heard of your alliance, maybe it's because i dont spend all day on, maybe it isnt, but
at least i dont pull out a lil black book of insults just because an alliance disbanded.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1306911094' post='2721886']
2 months of what? being an organism? being a sandwich? being what? care to clarify it properly next time.

not my fault i havent heard of your alliance, maybe it's because i dont spend all day on, maybe it isnt, but
at least i dont pull out a lil black book of insults just because an alliance disbanded.
[/quote]

Oh boy... I'll have what he's having; but not too much!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1306909389' post='2721877']
Just wait till next week when MCXA and NPO join TPF. You all will ~!@#$ your selves.
[/quote]

Heh, leave out NPO and you have yourselves one hell of an alliance.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306913815' post='2721904']
This pleases me greatly, You only had 3-4 members left anyway, you accomplished nothing. Makes sense really.

Enjoy this fine grouping TPF.
[/quote]
Your old avatar was one of my favourites. :(

Not sure what all the hate's about. Since TPF was Sanitarium's protector, this is a logical move.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306892888' post='2721675']
I think you overestimate the size of this [size="1"]alliance[/size].
[/quote]

TPF chooses to merge because of the quality of people involved, not the quantity.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1306918101' post='2721920']
Your old avatar was one of my favourites. :(

Not sure what all the hate's about. Since TPF was Sanitarium's protector, this is a logical move.
[/quote]

You know what, you're correct........................about my avatar, I have changed it back for you! You are however not changing my opinion that Sanatation was a terrible failure.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306918370' post='2721922']
You know what, you're correct........................about my avatar, I have changed it back for you! You are however not changing my opinion that Sanatation was a terrible failure.
[/quote]

try to tell us something we dont know, we all know Sanitarium failed at failing :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1306918847' post='2721925']
try to tell us something we dont know, we all know Sanitarium failed at failing :awesome:
[/quote]

My second toe in on my left foot is larger than my big toe on my left foot :blink:

What else really is there new to tell you about Sanatation. [s]They are !@#$[/s]/were !@#$. They will not be missed as they made zero impact on this world.

I really cant think of anything more useful to say because there just isn't anything more useful to say.......................no, they have done 1 thing correct and that is disband. :awesome:

[quote name='Lord%20Velox' timestamp='1306915122' post='2721912']
No they couldn't.
They really couldn't.
[/quote]

actually they could have chosen a way worse alliance... they coulda merged with the GOONies. Imagine merging with that trainwreck.

on a lighter note, im glad you guys are with us, MP has already started adding entertainment to our irc :)

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1306916352' post='2721914']
Smart move. You weren't fit to lead an alliance, anyway.
[/quote]

Why, because I didn't recruit hundreds of people from [OOC]off-site communities[/OOC] to keep my alliance afloat?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306919172' post='2721927']
My second toe in on my left foot is larger than my big toe on my left foot :blink:

What else really is there new to tell you about Sanatation. [s]They are !@#$[/s]/were !@#$. They will not be missed as they made zero impact on this world.

I really cant think of anything more useful to say because there just isn't anything more useful to say.......................no, they have done 1 thing correct and that is disband. :awesome:
[/quote]

If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't like us.

I'm not sure what it is with you GOONs. You bash us in this thread, you bashed us in our one year anniversary, you wanted the highest monetary reps per member of any alliance on our side in this past war from us. Is this what you GOONs call "pubbie tears"? It certainly seems like it.

I didn't start Sanitarium, lead it the way I did, or even merge into TPF to please anybody, least of all you. Your just not that important to me, sorry.