Kill is such a friendly word

[center][IMG]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/cnsanitarium/Sanitarium%20Imagery/announcement.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/cnsanitarium/Sanitarium%20Imagery/sanitarium-400.jpg[/IMG][/center]

After a great deal of deliberation and evaluating our goals, our values, and our future, Sanitarium has decided to merge into our amazing protector (who are even better friends), The Phoenix Federation.

Its been an interesting fourteen months for Sanitarium. It started off as an alliance of myself and nobody else. We gradually grew, with numerous individuals coming aboard and helping push Sanitarium along. We may have never been many in numbers, large in strength, or highly influential, but we had friends who supported us in everything we did and we had fun. I can't imagine any way we should have done it but the way we did it.

We've had a great time doing our own thing, Sanitarium has had the pleasure of having some amazing members and some amazing allies. But today, as we depart our long-time home, we recognise that the future holds many opportunities for us, and there exists a great deal out there for us to experience. As individuals, our greatest moments lie ahead of us, not behind us.

To everybody who has assisted us along this voyage, thank-you, it means more to me then words can describe.

Welcome to where time stands still, no one leaves and no one will.

Kill is such a friendly word, seems the only way for reaching out again.

[u]Signed for Sanitarium,[/u]
memoryproblems,
[i]Premier[/i]

ryankliber, apolicus, Evelance, and mggreg,
[i]The members of Sanitarium[/i]

And as an aside, The Phoenix Federation has agreed to protect Sanitarium over the next two weeks to help the process move along smoothly.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My good friends. It is sad that your road has diverged it's course. It has not stopped and will not stop, but at least your with us in your second home.

Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure working with all of you over the span of Sanitarium's existence. Both the alliance, and her membership have been nothing short of a class act and it is a privilege to welcome you into our family.

Also to echo what was mentioned in the OP, TPF's protection of the Sanitarium alliance and her membership will remain in effect for another 2 weeks from the date of this announcement

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306892888' post='2721675']
I think you overestimate the size of this [size="1"]alliance[/size].
[/quote]
Don't worry. It was half sarcastic and half referring to what happened yesterday. Thank you for your concern though.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306894224' post='2721699']
"...although you haven't yet decided to throw in the towel like I have".
[/quote]

Well since you where only founded a few months ago, I'd hope you wouldn't give up so soon, Sanitarium had been around over a year.

So watch what you say because if you don't last atleast a year, you might be forced to eat your words :smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1306894335' post='2721703']
Well since you where only founded a few months ago, I'd hope you wouldn't give up so soon, Sanitarium had been around over a year.

So watch what you say because if you don't last atleast a year, you might be forced to eat your words :smug:
[/quote]

And what an eventful year it's been! Deinos is going nowhere. Although, you do know a thing or two about eating one's own words.

I digress, congratulations Sanitarium!

Edited by Melancholy Culkin