An age that has passed, an age that has yet to come.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was "born" a Child of The Light. My heart is aching tonight, as a Child of The Light. It has beat for more than17 months, moment by moment, because of The Light. For those who know, no words need be said. For those who do not, no words would suffice.

Children grow, and so do families. But children, if prepared well, are prepared to live honorable lives well; to take what they have learned with them no matter where in life they go. The bond of family is not broken by distance, or time, or even great conflict. The children gather unto themselves their own, and rekindle those things that make them who they are. We, the Children of The Light have learned well, because we were begun well, with purpose of right things, knowing that we would, some day, be required not to look at the Torch of The Light, but to carry it into distant and far away places. This is as natural to us as gathering Infra, giving away tech, or gifting money. We do these things not because we have to, just because we must. We may change our clothing, or our appearance. We may take other names. That is right.

But, where we come from, who we are? No. No more than we could change the color of our hearts. Purity shines white. We were cared for, and guided by the very best in GK. His example, to each and every one of us is, regardless of our current location, position, or NS, has not failed. It has been said to me that the very worst member of TOOL would be one of the very best members of any other alliance on our Planets. That is, from my experience, a very true statement. Your children have graduated, GK. Know that you have made us survivable, safe, and responsible adults of the planet now, who will multiply your example wherever we go, and whatever we do. There can never be another TOOL. There should not be. We did it right the first time. Thank you for that.

TOOL is an idea, a concept that many, myself included, struggled with early on. Yet, with patience and perseverance, and the amazing help and friendships I found there, I did eventually come to understand, embrace, and absorb those things that I was taught; the things that truly mattered then, and matter now. Truth. Honor. Integrity. Wisdom. Selfless giving--because it is the right thing to do. Your Word matters! Justice. Fidelity. Family.

Today, one of the premiere alliances on the planets ceases forever to exist. What that alliance has produced, however, will be here long after today. To my friends, my family, my TOOLies, I wish you Godspeed on your journey. Stay close, keep in touch, and always remember:
[size="3"][i][b]
[/b][/i][/size][size="4"][color="#4B0082"][i][b]One Family. One Order. One Light![/b][/i][/color][/size]

Forever, The Light! Raise it high always, and never be afraid to let it shine on your truth.

/o TOOL!

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1306810734' post='2721045']
Good luck in your new homes TOOL.

Stay classy Mathias.
[/quote]

I'm generally nice in disbandment threads but this is TOOL's second time disbanding so they don't get that courtesy.

Well, this caught me off guard.

I just got to know you guys a little more a month ago (Thanks to Mia.) and thought that you people at TOOL were pretty cool. I know that I am saddened to see TOOL disbanding, but I wish you guys luck in TPF and wherever else you guys find yourselves at in the future.

o/ TOOL
o/ TOOL's allies

Good luck!

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1306809369' post='2721006']
Sad, but expected. Best of luck, folks.

EDIT: and to verify, at least until one of our Chancellors gets around to it, yes, FEAR will be assisting in protecting the TOOL AA.
[/quote]

That is verified, we are protecting the AA.

TOOL, it's been an honor. 'Tis a sad day, but I'm sure the spirit of TOOL will live on.

o/

TOOL was my home for a long time when I left I always came back I just couldn't stay away. I am going to IRON my new home, but I will never forget TOOL all it has shown me and all the friends I have made. You live on in are hearts and we will keep you alive in us.

FOREVER THE LIGHT o/TOOL

o/ TOOL

Although I might not of thought much of you guys in the past, in the recent war you guys showed yourselves to be true warriors sticking to what you thought to be right.

Edited by Methrage

Although I have butted heads with a couple of individual members, I always respected the TOOL alliance. I am sad to read this announcement. Best of luck to all individual nation leaders, and congratz to TPF for getting some great new members who are already brothers and sisters. Go in the Light. Tia mi aven Moridin isande vadin- the heroes of TOOL are eternal.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1306811754' post='2721063']
Great. Now who are we going to fight?

Sad to see you go TOOL, but it was for the best. I hope ya'll have fun in TPF.
[/quote]
I believe this is the point where we brandish our swords, puff our our chests, and rise to you call out...

Or perhaps just tip out hat in recognition of your kind words.

I had a feeling something like this was coming. I'm sorry to see it, TOOL has demonstrated themselves to be an upstanding alliance in all aspects. You will be missed.

I look forward to working closer with the former members of TOOL who now reside under the banner of our closest ally.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1306812425' post='2721077']
I had a feeling something like this was coming. I'm sorry to see it, TOOL has demonstrated themselves to be an upstanding alliance in all aspects. You will be missed.

I look forward to working closer with the former members of TOOL who now reside under the banner of our closest ally.
[/quote]
I'll agree even by the wording of their war announcement this was expected to see eventually, still sad to see it actually come to pass though.

Edited by Methrage

[center][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/silverfoxrocker/newmkflag-1.png[/IMG][/center]

In recognition of TOOL's merger into The Phoenix Federation, term 2 of [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100820]the TOOL Surrender to MK & Umbrella[/url] is dissolved. I wish all good luck and good times in their new home.

Signed,
[i]Ardus, Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom[/i]

I feared this would happen but still quite saddening to see nonetheless :(

served nearly 2.5 years under the TOOL aa from my start in CN to mid 2010, tons of great times, down times and all around winning community; no need for shoutouts since all of you are cool fellas so regardless of where you go: don't ever change ;)

one final O/TOOL and best of luck

P.S. when will we see the 1st batch of Phoenix Shakes available to the public market?