The Resistance Official Declaration of existence.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1306799875' post='2720899']
Considering TR disbanded, all property would revert back to it's creators. You don't get to just steal their stuff and justify it by saying this feeble shell of an alliance qualifies as being the real TR.
[/quote]
we didn't officially disband which means all property is handed to the members who stayed in tR,whom did give me the permission to do this.

Btw only section 2 and 3 were taken from the previous charter after being modified as well.

Edited by anamu7tram

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306800036' post='2720900']
we [b]didn't officially disband[/b] which means all property is handed to the members who stayed in tR,whom did give me the permission to do this.

Btw only section 2 and 3 were taken from the previous charter after being modified as well.
[/quote]

Your thread title contradicts your posts. Also, the whole "We don't need leaders" thing lasted less than week. I've also noticed how you're the only guy posting for "tR". Where is the rest of your gov? Why don't any of your long time members talk about how you guys are reforming/still existing/whatever?

Let it go.

Edited by Baltus

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1306807681' post='2720975']
Your thread title contradicts your posts. Also, the whole "We don't need leaders" thing lasted less than week. I've also noticed how you're the only guy posting for "tR". Where is the rest of your gov? Why don't any of your long time members talk about how you guys are reforming/still existing/whatever?

Let it go.
[/quote]
Baltus we dont need a leader and it will stay like that,yes am the only tR poster what do you expect me to do?force my members to be active here?
you could always message my members through in game.

I cant... :(

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1306817811' post='2721153']
It really is a shame that INT decided to uphold the treaty with the old tR for your quasi-reincarnation.
[/quote]
Yes, commies upholding treaties is a shame, but someone has to honor their treaties to make them worth something..

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1306821464' post='2721214']
Yes, commies upholding treaties is a shame, but someone has to honor their treaties to make them worth something..
[/quote]to
Regardless of age, I've decided to grant everyone full right, such as drinking and driving. Everyone should go all out tonight parting without mentioning my name or flee before morning ;).

So you guys never disbanded, but you're declaring your existence?

Stop. Just... just stop. You're hopping up and down on a corpse, desecrating the name of a good AA that just doesn't deserve this bad publicity in death. You should be ashamed.

It really is a shame that INT decided to uphold the treaty with the old tR for your quasi-reincarnation.
[/quote]
Yeah, that would be like me trying to recognize the remaining treaties of the old GOONS when we formed, it's ridiculous.

If you are going to revive a dead AA dont drag as many spotlights as you can towards it ruining its reputation in the process. Youd be better off sitting back, sorting it out and presenting yourself better once the mess has been cleared up.

[/quote]

How true, my old TR friend :wub: ! We old TR members should come together again and roll him asap :war:

[quote name='Delector' timestamp='1306870435' post='2721481']
How true, my old TR friend :wub: ! We old TR members should come together again and roll him asap :war:
[/quote]
I would love to, BUT I do respect INT's decision and ODN doesn't allow tech raiding (not that this guy is in my range) :(

I really cant understand why are you guys treating me this way? dont get me wrong your criticism is child play for me but the fact that old tR members are bad mouthing a guy whos trying to get tR running up again just shocks me.
and for all of you, ALL current tR members support me in getting tR running up again!

-The Forgotten soldier

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306875243' post='2721510']
I really cant understand why are you guys treating me this way? dont get me wrong your criticism is child play for me but the fact that old tR members are bad mouthing a guy whos trying to get tR running up again just shocks me.
and for all of you, ALL current tR members support me in getting tR running up again!

-The Forgotten soldier
[/quote]
Because, to be perfectly frank, you do not conduct yourself as a representative of an alliance should.

I really cant understand why are you guys treating me this way?[/quote]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/Cybernations/canvas.png[/IMG]

And now, to my friends over at The International:

Dear Friends,

I'm not going to question whether your support for this [s]botched abor[/s] attempt at a reformation is a noble thing. Generally speaking, you guys are a class act. I've never really had cause to question your motives, and I'm not about to start now.

This doesn't mean I can't offer a bit of friendly advice, however.

My own take on the discussion thus far is that something isn't quite right. It could be the trainwreck of a Charter that was produced. Or perhaps it was the attempt to explain this as a 'typo'. (Methinks someone doesn't know what a typo is.) Or maybe it's the former tR members' comments. Perhaps it's all of the others who haven't really tried to hide their contempt for what's going on. To be honest, I'm not quite sure.

Now, as good materialists I know you are highly unlikely to pay any attention to someone who self-identifies as an idealist. I would nevertheless suggest that you guys look carefully at what you're doing. The last thing I would want to see is a situation *cough* TGE *cough* where you find yourselves responsible for a disaster area *cough* TGE *cough* masquerading as a proper alliance.

I hope this brief note finds you well.

All glory to the proletariat and all that,

[i]Ashoka the Great[/i] a.k.a. 'kingzog'

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306876530' post='2721525']
Because, to be perfectly frank, you do not conduct yourself as a representative of an alliance should.
[/quote]
well maybe you guys should advice a fellow member whos trying his best to succeed in getting his beloved alliance running up again instead of insulting his determination?

Ashoka! LOL that was funny, BUT i knew you guys would do this so added this part ''dont get me wrong your criticism is child play for me''

BTW so far tR has been doing better then i expected...

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306882492' post='2721569']
well maybe you guys should advice a fellow member whos trying his best to succeed in getting his beloved alliance running up again instead of insulting his determination?
[/quote]
As somebody who has done exactly that, allow me to state that, you're, quote "doing it wrong". You really need to be in another alliance so you can learn how alliance leadership is done, maybe get a low level gov position.

Alternatively ask polar for help, they seem to have an infinite tolerance for this sort of thing.

-The Forgotten soldier
[/quote]
I'll put this simply, so you might be able to understand:

The former members of tR enjoyed our time there. The alliance ran its course and fell apart. We left. tR quietly died. Then, months later, you come, and dig up the corpse and prop it up and are trying to tell us it's a living, breathing alliance. Now you look like a moron. I don't care if you look like a moron, but you're sullying the name of The Resistance, an alliance that I helped build, and took pride in. That, I do care about. Now go join an alliance that suits you, like UPN.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1306882900' post='2721573']
I'll put this simply, so you might be able to understand:

The former members of tR enjoyed our time there. The alliance ran its course and fell apart. We left. tR quietly died. Then, months later, you come, and dig up the corpse and prop it up and are trying to tell us it's a living, breathing alliance. Now you look like a moron. I don't care if you look like a moron, but you're sullying the name of The Resistance, an alliance that I helped build, and took pride in. That, I do care about. Now go join an alliance that suits you, like UPN.
[/quote]
Dead? how about the 10 members who stayed?
Btw its not an option for me to leave tR, I was Born a Rebel in tR and i will die one.

thanks for the advice though...