The Resistance Official Declaration of existence.

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/e/e0/TheResistance002.jpg[/img]

[size="4"]Charter Of The Resistance
[/size]
[size="3"]I. Application Process and Membership
[/size]To gain membership to the Resistance an applicant must go through the application process. This process will include the completion of the following tasks;
A. Sign up on the forums.
B .Recite the oath.
g. Receive a voucher from 5 members or The spokesman.

[size="3"]II. Code of Conduct
[/size]All Members of the Resistance are expected to abide by the principles of Civility, Gallantry and Honor. These attributes are enshrined in the Code of Conduct:
A. Civility
1. Obey all Rules that come from the oath or the charter.
2. Be honest in all tech and trade deals with other players and fulfill all commitments.
B. Gallantry
Heed all call to arms. Do not leave your fellow alliance mates stranded.
C. Honor
1. Do not engage in aggressive wars without Spokesman or 5 members’ approval first.
2. No member shall surrender on the battlefield unless the entire alliance INCLUDING the spokesman surrenders first.
3. In the case of a departure that nation should return all items, aid and otherwise to the alliance unless otherwise told by Spokesman or Majority vote of alliance.

[size="3"]III. Executive: Position, Powers and Limitations
[/size]A. Spokesman (SM)
1. Powers and Responsibilities
a. Figurehead - The SM shall at all times act as the figurehead of the alliance no matter the situation.
b. Expert Adviser - The SM should be well versed in all facets of the game or in other words be an expert on everything. As such the sm should strive to advise all members on a course of action and do his/her best to answer all questions.
c. Spokesperson - The SM shall make all announcements pertaining to the alliance as a whole unless otherwise delegated. These announcements can be but are not limited to elections results, treaty announcements, etc.
d. War powers – in times of war or great threat to The Resistance, The spokesman may seize absolute power over all,this action could be terminated with a majority vote.
2. Impeachment
a. Impeachment - The SM can be impeached by a Majority vote.

[size="3"]IV. Democratic votes, Powers and Limitations
[/size]All treaties, wars and other decisions will be made through A majority vote, direct democracy model, the powers of the spokesman shall not interfere in any way, shape or form with this sacred Democracy.

[size="3"]V. identity
[/size]We are a leaderless, Democratic alliance with few restrictions.
We are colorless.
Our goal is The Resistance, Our Loyalty is The Resistance, We are The Resistance.

[url="http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Resistance_cn/index/"]Resistance Forum [/url]

Signed,The Resistance spokesman.

<<Feed termination>>

Edited by anamu7tram

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306784114' post='2720768']
1. Do not engage in aggressive wars without Spokesman or [b]5 members’ approval[/b] first.
[/quote]
Emphasis mine. This could not possibly cause any problems down the line, should you manage to establish yourselves as a legitimate alliance.

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306784114' post='2720768']
b. Expert Adviser - The SM should be well versed in all facets of the game or in other words be an expert on everything. [b]As such the Prime Minister should strive to advise all members on a course of action and do his/her best to answer all questions.[/b]
[/quote]

Quick question, I see no other mention of this Prime Minister role, what powers/responsibilities does it hold?

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306785097' post='2720776']
Can I raid you?
[/quote]

INT strongly suggests that you not. Of course, if you want to duel him, that's your business.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1306787645' post='2720803']
I'd like to wish INT good luck on absorbing all 400k of tR's NS once this terrible attempt at a revival inevitably fails.
[/quote]
Surely you jest, they are all far too inactive to move anywhere.

Wait, what?

24/5/11 http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102045 <-- "The Resistance is still beating!"

31/5/11 http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102229 <-- "The Resistance Official Declaration of Existence"

Go figure...

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1306798566' post='2720885']
This is awful. I like how you decided to try and copy and paste your way through the old tR charter. There's a valuable lesson I learned when I was about 10 years old that may serve you well. When you're in a hole, stop digging.
[/quote]
Copy and paste? well one, its still the same alliance so i could do that, second i only took fragments of it.

The Resistance and its charter are a collective work of previous and current members!

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306798969' post='2720888']
Copy and paste? well one, its still the same alliance so i could do that, second i only took fragments of it.

The Resistance and its charter are a collective work of previous and current members!
[/quote]

I doubt you asked their permission to do that. You weren't a real TR member, you have no right to commit such a theft of their intellectual property. If EX-TR had any respect left for their old alliance they would crush this little half baked endeavor like a roach under a heavy boot.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1306799368' post='2720890']
I doubt you asked their permission to do that. You weren't a real TR member, you have no right to commit such a theft of their intellectual property. If EX-TR had any respect left for their old alliance they would crush this little half baked endeavor like a roach under a heavy boot.
[/quote]
He's protected by the international or something.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1306799368' post='2720890']
[/quote]
what!!!? ''THEIR'' intellectual property? no! Its tR property.

if i was working in General motors and i invented a new fuel injection system and then quit my job,to who does the invention belong to?
yup! it belongs to GM!

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306799748' post='2720897']
what!!!? ''THEIR'' intellectual property? no! Its tR property.

if i was working in General motors and i invented a new fuel injection system and then quit my job,to who does the invention belong to?
yup! it belongs to GM!
[/quote]

Considering TR disbanded, all property would revert back to it's creators. You don't get to just steal their stuff and justify it by saying this feeble shell of an alliance qualifies as being the real TR.