Justitia Nike

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1306798587' post='2720886']
I find the digs here from people who would be bashing Schatt if he came into their own anniversary announcement and did the same thing amusing. <_<
[/quote]

How many of those people would be taking the opportunity, in their anniversary announcement, to take shots at Schatt? ;)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1306823334' post='2721226']
You talk as if CoJ is more than Schat, you are wrong.

Are you even in CoJ? Good day and let me know when you're ready to fight.
[/quote]
This literally makes no sense. I'm scratching my head at the stupidity on display here.

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1306783410' post='2720754']
Didn't CoJ lose a significant amount of members this last war? I wouldn't call that "Lasting" per se.

Here's to two more years of CoJ being a toothless Demagogue!
[/quote]

I seem to remember that at one point in time, GOONS had a few hundred members more then it does now.

I'd redact this post by I haven't posted it yet. :mellow:

Congrats on the two years, Schatt. I never thought you had it in you. GOONS wouldn't be as notorious as we are without you. :wub:

You talk as if CoJ is more than Schat, you are wrong.
[/quote]
I was hoping Some of us where part of CoJ can I at least get like 1/64th of CoJ?

Are you even in CoJ? Good day and let me know when you're ready to fight.
[/quote]
For those of you who dont understand this is methrage telling you he's happy to go rouge on you. I think. It doesnt make sense to me either.

Edited by Duckz3

Congratulations to Schatt and the CoJ crew. We may not always (or ever) see eye to eye, but no one can doubt your sincerity, and your pronouncements are one of the few highlights on an otherwise dull planet. If you keep doing what you do, I'm sure you'll be around for another two years.

Cheers.

-Craig

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1306893184' post='2721686']
As a new member, I'm proud to be a part of an alliance that has passed all tests of integrity and remained intact

o/ CoJ
[/quote]

As if that kind of stuff actually matters to you. You were in Marx's \m/ for a long time, remember?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1306905240' post='2721826']
As if that kind of stuff actually matters to you. You were in Marx's \m/ for a long time, remember?
[/quote]

Actually I was not. For most of that time I was in NSO and subsequently gondor, never \m/. In fact, you're heavily mistaken to use my past at all to question my integrity, as I was in Vox until justice was seen, then once I saw what became of "Karma," I did not change my values to suit my own interests nor the interests of the "side" I was on.

Seeing as your comment was a mere understandable mistake, though an ill-intended one, I won't get into an argument over which of us has demonstrated more integrity over the years. It wouldn't end prettily ;)

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1306939134' post='2722003']
Actually I was not. For most of that time I was in NSO and subsequently gondor, never \m/.
[/quote]

I apologize, in that event; I appear to have mixed you up with a fellow who had a name similar to yours.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1306855023' post='2721378']
I seem to remember that at one point in time, GOONS had a few hundred members more then it does now.
[/quote]
Wartime volunteers of which a significant part remains.
I didn't expect any of them to remain though so i'm surprised some did.