Synergy DoW

Overlord Wes

Synergy got tired of having its targets stolen, so we decided to just accept TPC's offer listed [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102119]here[/url] since no one else has yet.

Signed,

DarthCyfe6, Secretary General
Overlord Wes, Vice Secretary General
Everyone Else

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1306644583' post='2719825']
Synergy got tired of having its targets stolen, so we decided to just accept TPC's offer listed [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102119]here[/url] since no one else has yet.

Signed,

DarthCyfe6, Secretary General
Overlord Wes, Vice Secretary General
Everyone Else
[/quote]

[size="5"][b]Thank You!!![/b][/size]

Welcome to the fight

I will give a complete list of targets that happened to be stolen throughout the time of trying to find war in a bit. It was horribly irritating.....

I hope we can cause some mayhem with TPC!!

o/ Synergy
o/ TPC
o/ war!

[center]Our War Flag as well.
[img]http://d.imagehost.org/0473/WarFlag.png[/img][/center]

[u][b]List of Possible targets Since Day 30[/b][/u]:

GDA
The Standoff
Walpurgis Night
The Fellowship
Terran Empire 2
Obama 1 Osama 0
Order of the Snowflake
State of Unified Nations
IRON
Firesprites
The Flying Kiwis

The worst part that just us all pissed off was when we planned on hitting Walpurgis Night and Order of the Snowflake and then they managed to hit each other a day before we were going to hit them.....

We sorry, Synergy :(

But your fault for being too slow. It would've been hilarious if Walpurgis Night hadn't pre-empted Order of the Snowflake, and everyone ended up in a 3 way war.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1306778441' post='2720698']We sorry, Synergy :(

But your fault for being too slow. It would've been hilarious if Walpurgis Night hadn't pre-empted Order of the Snowflake, and everyone ended up in a 3 way war.[/quote]
I know, eh? Such a pity. :v:

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1306779290' post='2720708']
I know, eh? Such a pity. :v:
[/quote]

You were our last targets prior to TPC. It was a downwards slope to where one alliance was either in war/just got out of war or went to war. Every. Single. Time.

Though looking at the stats, Synergy would've been utterly wrecked had they declared on Walpurgis and Snowflake. Me and Asamiya Saki would've easily rolled your top tier with 3k infra and 315 tech nukes+navy+aircraft, and our mid tier were nuclear too - would've been 9 nuclear capable nations vs 2. It would've been quite an updeclare. Total NS doesn't tell the full story.

A 3 way cluster$%&@ could have been a lot of fun, though, pity you went for TPC instead.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1306819720' post='2721182']
Though looking at the stats, Synergy would've been utterly wrecked had they declared on Walpurgis and Snowflake. Me and Asamiya Saki would've easily rolled your top tier with 3k infra and 315 tech nukes+navy+aircraft, and our mid tier were nuclear too - would've been 9 nuclear capable nations vs 2. It would've been quite an updeclare. Total NS doesn't tell the full story.
[/quote]

This was all considered and accepted.

A 3 way cluster$%&@ could have been a lot of fun, though, pity you went for TPC instead.
[/quote]

I always want to do this but I never get my way :v:

[/quote]

Yes, you believe that....

[/quote]

Well, I was actually part of Synergy during the time they were planning to hit you guys too.