It ain't over yet

"My apologies Representative" Susan started, "I forgot we were not on a first name basis." David shrugged, "Representative I'll say this for the last time. I know there are no terrorists there. I would even be willing to go with you or a lesser representative of your nation to the Republic of Antarctica. You asked about sending armed men to arrest terrorists? Well the current foreign policy for my country is that extradition of any person to another country must be approved by Susan, I, and the substantial evidence must be given in order for me to do so. I don't even know what they look like or what their names are.
But because they are citizens you are going to need definitive evidence before I hand any of them over to you." David was getting a migraine. Was this becoming a waste of time?

Robert hadn't said a word but had been watching, seeing where both sides might have messed up every now and again. "There are the matter of the bodies.." Susan turned to Vice President Robert, "What bodies?" Robert sat up and opened his brief case which contained various reports. "All 33 of the Torunian guards died from the cold and some spoiled food. In the report right here.." he fingered through to a tough manilla paper that had the seal of the Army Corps on it, "a few Army Corps men found a few dead bodies over the course of a week. The rest were found by the National Guard and the Marines. If I give you the pictures do you think you could run them by to your government or - if you even know what these terrorists may look like yourself - tell us if they were the men?"

David began to think. That could have been they would have gotten into the isolated Facility without having to go to pristine collages and have a degree in science. Could these men be the ones?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan took the photos and looked at each one. He held two photos away from the bunch. He recognized them from the briefings, but military intelligence would have to confirm it suspicions. “These two look familiar to me, but my superiors will have to see them to be sure.” He said as he displayed the pictures. “They were a couple of patsies. We’re looking for two more however. Nevertheless this is a major step forward. If these two are dead then the other two members will be looking for new recruits.”