A dilemma

King James XVIII

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1306545911' post='2719246']
Well, what if no one joins, Does this turn into GR's fault? There aren't many AAs who can 'even' this out, mind you. Why don't you just attack another AA?
[/quote]

The main problem with that is that a large number of us have decided to attack two or three nations which leaves us with little offensive potential. So the ideal situation is that someone else cuts in by their own accord such that they can fill our defensive slots without simply having a go at us by preying on the weak or inactive.

We'll see what happens - and if nothing does happen, we'll be happy to take the appropriate actions.

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1306550984' post='2719289']
The real question is...

[size="4"]Will he take a nuke?[/size]

:o

Have fun rolling them either way.
[/quote]
Exactly... I guess TPC doesn't realize he's a member because it protected him from attacks. Now that TPC has hit GR, it couldn't be better for him.

I guess I've never seen an AA get used like this and be so clueless towards it. That is, if they're not working together...

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306580030' post='2719465']
Exactly... I guess TPC doesn't realize he's a member because it protected him from attacks. Now that TPC has hit GR, it couldn't be better for him.

I guess I've never seen an AA get used like this and be so clueless towards it. That is, if they're not working together...
[/quote]

He's actually recently been taking on all of my nation shaping suggestions from me (which by the way doesn't compliment his growth, but rather prepares him for a war such as this one).

Questions will be raised when the time is right; currently we're focused on the alliance war we have at hand, and this nation in question is involved in it.

What I'm more concerned about is the lack of nukes flying from GR's end - I was admittedly anticipating it to be heavily raining uranium on TPC soil as it was in our previous war with GR, however that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

Still more to come...

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1306593096' post='2719496']
He's actually recently been taking on all of my nation shaping suggestions from me (which by the way doesn't compliment his growth, but rather prepares him for a war such as this one).

Questions will be raised when the time is right; currently we're focused on the alliance war we have at hand, and this nation in question is involved in it.

What I'm more concerned about is the lack of nukes flying from GR's end - I was admittedly anticipating it to be heavily raining uranium on TPC soil as it was in our previous war with GR, however that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

Still more to come...
[/quote]
I guess you don't realize what I'm saying. GR has placed him in TPC so when you guys war GR, of course they're not going to hit him like they would otherwise. He can make it look like he's fighting as much as he wants, it's the guys he is fighting that aren't going to damage him.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306619288' post='2719681']
I guess you don't realize what I'm saying. GR has placed him in TPC so when you guys war GR, of course they're not going to hit him like they would otherwise. He can make it look like he's fighting as much as he wants, it's the guys he is fighting that aren't going to damage him.
[/quote]

I guessed he'll just have to be... "damaged"... using other means :P

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306619288' post='2719681']
[/quote]

Yeah, and do you realise how damaging that is for a nation when it is so clearly publicised?

As said previously, the appropriate actions will take place post-war as currently we have our hands full both in-game and irl. Please be patient.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1306648862' post='2719857']
Making a mental note to hide in TPC next time.
[/quote]

I LOL'D!!
You guys need to cut McShamus a break, He did as was asked and attacked a target, and truth is we both took off around 200 infra from that target.
I don't care if he is flag running or not, or what AA he came from....he did more than a lot of ghosting or flag running nations would have and thats all I care about.
Heck, I hope he wins the flag! I know he's sitting on some serious cash cause he's been sitting at 3999 infra for a bit, and I collect almost 3 mil per collect (pre-war).

Anyway, Thanks to Synergy for joining the fun and help even out the numbers

o/ Synergy

BG.

Talking about flag-runners. I checked the PS vs. Cath/RD war.
It's curious that both the PS top nation and Catharsis top nation are completely unharmed(not attacking/or being attacked). :wacko:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1306508255' post='2719007']
Good luck in this little venture but I must say it doesn't seem to surprising to see Laz hugging infra and not fighting. Once again his true colors shine through.
[/quote]

Just had a flick through the history books and came across this which made me blush for a moment:
[quote]Double 0 Seven is definately in the top 3 players i respect in TE, not so much because of his nation building skills (I'd put mine against his :P) but because unlike most Flag Chasers he doesn't drop his AA to avoid a war, even after getting rolled once.[/quote]

So, Laz, if you're reading, do yourself some justice and set an example for yourself to follow for many more rounds to come :)

TPC dealing well with the the recent clash with Synergy - interesting to see what happens this update.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1306682192' post='2720006']
So, Laz, if you're reading, do yourself some justice and set an example for yourself to follow for many more rounds to come :)
[/quote]

But i like my infra too much, i'd never take a nuke, especially not WRC powered ones.... oh wait :P

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1306693755' post='2720135']
But i like my infra too much, i'd never take a nuke, especially not WRC powered ones.... oh wait :P
[/quote]

Aww... c'mon... a nuke powered by a WRC powered with 180 tech?

Show your true colours next time and get in on three offensive wars.

Just a quick update. TPC and GR will peace at this coming update.

The battle rages on however, Synergy and TPC will continue to fight.

[u]Something all three alliances discussed and agreed upon.[/u]

Edited by King James XVIII

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1306550984' post='2719289']
The real question is...

[size="4"]Will he take a nuke?[/size]

:o[/quote]
the answer was no for either nation. this turned out to be a war where it seems both nations agreed to fight - but not to nuke each other, because it might have spoiled their flag chances. the gr nation has 21 nukes. i was told that a few rounds ago, the leader for both the flag and casualty titles was deleted late in the round for doing this. it was a rodentia dominatus nation, perhaps they remember it. is this true?

so, i looked it up in the archives, i think it was this:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93425&st=0&p=2483066&#entry2483066

as someone getting nuked daily and enjoying it, that would offend me.

Edited by Quandry

[quote name='Quandry' timestamp='1306797581' post='2720877']
the answer was no for either nation. this turned out to be a war where it seems both nations agreed to fight - but not to nuke each other, because it might have spoiled their flag chances. the gr nation has 21 nukes. i was told that a few rounds ago, the leader for both the flag and casualty titles was deleted late in the round for doing this. it was a rodentia dominatus nation, perhaps they remember it. is this true?

so, i looked it up in the archives, i think it was this:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93425&st=0&p=2483066&#entry2483066

as someone getting nuked daily and enjoying it, that would offend me.
[/quote]

The question was rhetorical, as the answer from the start was no ;)

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306730880' post='2720440']
!@#$%* move by both AA's.

Not surprised. TPC has gone downhill so much.
[/quote]

Really? I think TPC is as good as ever.....See we at TPC don't feel the need to crush any alliance, when one ask for peace we grant it, what ever their reason to request peace!!
Always was that way, always will be. I like to think any alliance playing TE would do the same and I'm quite sure PS would be as honorable ;)

BG.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306730880' post='2720440']
!@#$%* move by both AA's.

Not surprised. TPC has gone downhill so much.
[/quote]

No worries my friend, we at Synergy shall test TPC's resolve of honor.