A dilemma

King James XVIII

[center]So uh... This is what I was going to post...

[img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx9/xFR4NKtheT4NKx/sicklephoenixflag3.jpg[/img]

Although it is rare for alliances to fight twice in a row, the way the last war ended was too weird. There were breakdowns in communication (bringing IRON in) and we simply couldn’t compete with their nuke count. Water under the bridge :D. Fortunately, the good people over at GR are still loaded with nukes and I don’t think they would mind lighting up the sky with us. That said,
TPC declares war on Gay Rollers and Destructor Fleets

Prewar stats (taken 50 minutes before the blitz)
50 mins before

TPC
52 Nations
415,579 NS
7,992 ANS
76 Nukes
Nations over 20k- 2
Nations over 15k- 3
Nations over 10k- 12
Nations over 5k-34
Nations over 3k- 45
18 Nuclear Nations

GR/DF
87 Nations
441,205 NS
5,071 ANS
155 Nukes
Nations over 20k- 0
Nations over 15k- 2
Nations over 10k- 9
Nations over 5k- 36
Nations over 3k- 59
21 Nuclear Nations

Now I know what some will inevitably say: THE ANS IS JUST TOO MUCH! We took on more nukes—which I believe is the ultimate equalizer (or leveler) in TE. In addition, depth is essentially equal in terms of upper and middle tier depth.

That aside, lets have a good, fun bloodbath.

[b]But then, DF jumped into war.

After a big time effort on my part to make sure none of my members hit DF (5 mins before we were going to fight) we were stuck with a dilemma.

GR has more nukes but less numbers, and their warring partner is taken now.

We're not for curb stomps so this is a call to arms...

ANYONE out there that wants to help out the good people at GR are invited (and encouraged) to jump in. Just keep it even guys.

Anyone on TPC who hit DF will peace out immediately.

Its a wonder this doesn't happen more often...

o/ all involved in what is sure to be an interesting dance.[/b] [/center]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1306472899' post='2718848']

ANYONE out there that wants to help out the good people at GR are invited (and encouraged) to jump in. Just keep it even guys.

[/center]
[/quote]

So the TPC is going to be attacked now. But from whom?

Ha, nice counter-DoW.

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1306474300' post='2718865']
If you'd like to join this war, please contact us in #nto.

We'd like to have some control over who joins in, so we don't accidentally overwhelm TPC.
[/quote]

Why? Surprise reinforcements is best reinforcements. Warriors will probably be on TPC's side whether or not they expect to, so someone big should come up on GR's side to turn it into a real world war. Just flip a coin and pick a random side.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1306475376' post='2718876']Why? Surprise reinforcements is best reinforcements. Warriors will probably be on TPC's side whether or not they expect to, so someone big should come up on GR's side to turn it into a real world war. Just flip a coin and pick a random side.[/quote]
i love when people who dont war at all cheerlead on others to fight for their entertainment. why doesnt order of the snowflake attack tpc instead of hugging your infra all round long? i know that if everyone else is fighting it gives you a better chance to hug it, but try not to be so blatant about it k?

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1306472899' post='2718848']

Its a wonder this doesn't happen more often...
[/quote]

It actually happens to Synergy at least once a round, we seem to have horrible timing for declaring wars.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1306497384' post='2718949']
Well, welcome back TPC! I hope you can help me to reach 300k dead.

(and heh i love that you post nuke stats before you do the spying and buying..., now it's 108 vs 84)
[/quote]

Reducing the 34 nukes with DF from 155, GR had 121 nukes & only 13 out of them are spied away so far & TPC nuke count grew by 8. Just wanted everyone to take note.

This probably happens much more often then we see but the alliance leaders are able to pull back before things get out of hand. I've had to do last minute "DO NOT ENGAGE! PULL BACK! PULL BACK!" before.

I say, if things are starting to get out of hand, go all the way and make it a free for all. ;)

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306496507' post='2718944']
Are you guys just going to play patty cake again this time?
[/quote]

Heck no, that "war" earlier this round ended too weird. We want to light up the sky like you guys :awesome:

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1306512543' post='2719030']
Heck no, that "war" earlier this round ended too weird. We want to light up the sky like you guys :awesome:
[/quote]

I think the sky's about as bright as it's going to get. My opponent has so many nukes even though it isn't necessary to nuke me he's doing it. In a few days he'll be in bill lock and they'd have gone to waste :)

Good luck warring fellas.

:ph34r:

Well, what if no one joins, Does this turn into GR's fault? There aren't many AAs who can 'even' this out, mind you. Why don't you just attack another AA?

Anyways, A way more interesting fight would've been TPC vs. LE/tF... But that'd be a real 'Up' Declare. Just Sayin'

Best of luck to both parties.

o/ TPC :wub:

All She Wrote.

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1306512543' post='2719030']
[/quote]
I look forward to seeing if this hold true then..

[quote]<bcortell> though having Leprechaun join TPC was a little bit of a b**** move
22:33 <SouthernC> he was supposed to just ghost then come in after the big guys are anarchy :P
<SouthernC> but he's now a member
22:35 <SouthernC> he should be safe there unless you hurt him:([/quote]

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306547489' post='2719259']
Leprechaun
[/quote]

Well, someone put Hundred Acre Wood in anarchy and knocked off over 400 infra, and I don't think Burning Glory's attacks could have done it alone...

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1306550437' post='2719286']
Well, someone put Hundred Acre Wood in anarchy and knocked off over 400 infra, and I don't think Burning Glory's attacks could have done it alone...
[/quote]

The real question is...

[size="4"]Will he take a nuke?[/size]

:o

Have fun rolling them either way.