Oi! 1000?

Ezequiel

[center]Ahoy ye land luvas!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rJVlD.png[/IMG]

It's ye capin' a Españ... Ok, that's enough pirate talk. Hello all! Most of you know me for one thing or another, so I think rolling on from that will be a good way to keep time for us all.

Today, my nation has hit 1000 days old. Yay, woo, etc, I know it's not all that big anymore, but it's still something to be proud of and something to celebrate a little bit for. Yeah, I've been around for longer than 1000 days, add about 300 or so days and we may be accurate. But today isn't a time for me to be forefront and foremost of attention. The attention should be put onto my friends and allies I have made in this game while serving my duty as head of certain alliances, member of government, and a plain old member. So, without further ado. Here is my list of thanks in no particular order.[/center]

[list]

[*][b]AlrightyGrub[/b] - First guy to give me a welcomed home, even if I was kind of an annoying member(:P). I still enjoyed it and hold Polaris in high standards since being in it.
[*][b]Randalla[/b] - Not much I can say about her that she doesn't already know. You've stuck with me through thick and thin for most of my time in CN, mostly while in OO and SQ, and that means a lot to me. If it were not for you, I really doubt I would be here today making this announcement that no one really cares much about. Nevertheless, I would never hold you in anything less of outstanding.
[*][b]Liltrekkie[/b] - Trek, you are one heck of a guy. Weather it's causing trouble with alliances or helping me hold a broken alliance together, you were and still are there for me and the alliance. The help you've done does not go unnoticed, even though most people on here think of you as broken yourself. I on the other hand, would not exchange you for anyone in this game if I had the chance. I hope you get well.
[*][b]TheRec[/b] - Rec, you were trouble from the day I met you. I still remember that, by the way!(:P) You've been so much help to OO, and now SQ. You're another great guy and I don't know what I'd do with out you.
[*][b]Riser[/b] - You are three are THEE MAN: Riser, Nils, and Outsiders. You guys have done and helped so much with everything you've done that I would have never expected it from anyone, let alone you guys. You are very loyal to whom you for and I find that extremely admirable. Riser, you've always stuck by me in OO, even for the wrong reasons. That hasn't gone unnoticed, and you know this. You have taught me so much in the time I've known you, and I appreciate it.
[*][b]Nils[/b] - Nils, you are one hell of a man. From one life changing decision to another, you've gotta let me catch up! You've done so much with your time in TGE, you held the broken pieces together with you know who and you did a hell of a job. You've stuck by my side in the mist of war, and in times of peace when we needed aid.
[*][b]Outsiders[/b] - As are you, Mr. Outsiders. You may never accept it publicly, but you know this. You've stuck with my as did Nils, and there's nothing in the world that would change that. You've always been there and you continue to be, and I foresee a long friendship between us two.
[*][b]E. Grievous[/b] - You... You, sir. Are a pain in my ass. :lol1: You've done so much for us, that I cannot ever begin to pay you back. You've been there just like Siders, and have been nothing but help to me and OO.
[*][b]SkyGreenChick[/b] - The almighty creator of my Signature Avatar and Signature, good ol' Pirate Ezequiel. I have nothing to say but good things about you, and for the sake of time I will hold them as you already know it all.
[*][b]BloodFury[/b] - Brother, as I consider you. You've been there, always. IRL, CN, whatever was needed. We're there for each other bro, and you know this. I really don't need to say a thing here for you to know how it is.
[*][b]Lord Bob[/b] - You... You fiend! How dare you stab me so many times, I've counted[I think] 120 stab wounds to my pixelated body because of you. :(( You're awesome man, and you know that.
[*][b]Jebus[/b] - Jebus, Jebus, Jebu... Wheeew, caught my self. I don't want him to appear. While we were in TDE, even though I really can't remember much, you were awesome and still continue to be so. Even though we haven't talked much lately, you're still great.
[*][b]Sasuke[/b] - Sasuke... This man has been one of my best friends and allies here in CN since the beginning of it.
[*][b]Tharbakim[/b] - You... I'm still waiting, you know. But you've been there when I've needed you and will continue to be.
[*][b]Pokeybear[/b] - Pokeybear, you are the awesomest bear eva! You've been there through thick and thin, and you continue to be. You're an awesome friend, and I don't know what I'd do with out you.
[*][b]Mach[/b] - Mach, /me glomps.(:P) Haven't talked to you in a awhile, hope everything is OK and you're doing well. You've been there for me and I appreciate that more than you think.
[*][b]Spectre[/b] - You know what you did ye drunk. :P
[*][b]Shaneprice[/b] - Shane, you've also been there for me when I needed it. You were a key agent back at the beginning of OO and continue to be a great influence. With you're help, we had a great allie and I had a great time. You know what all you've done, don't forget it.
[*][b]Ironchef[/b] - You were and continue to be a great person and friend. You've helped me gain on info from how to conduct foreign affairs to how to manage a simple back. You influenced OO a lot and how I ran it, and you know what else you've done to help me.
[*][b]Emperor Tiberius[/b] - E.T... Man, I know you're still around so when you read this message me. We gotta talk, it's been too long. You were my first, only and #1 fan it seems. I am more than joyed to see that someone here will stand up for what's right, too haters. :)
[*][b]Sippyjuice [/b]- Sippy, you influence OO a lot, weather you know it or not. We, and I, also appreciate you not dragging OO into war when it was unneeded. That was such a display of high honor that we may never we pay it. You are and were a great president, keep up with GDA.
[*][b]PopCap[/b] - PopCap, How is it going over there? We haven't talked in a while.
[*][b]ChefJoe[/b] - You gave me a good home in Val. I appreciate it.
[*][b]AaroN[/b] - Man, you know what you've done. You're great at the graphics and being a good friend.
[*][b]Okandjo[/b] - Just because you are too special to leave out.
[*][b]Londo[/b] - I would like to thank you for bringing my baby, OO, to the world stage of acknowledgment. You may have dissed us, but it was interesting for a lack of a better word.
[*][b]Memoryproblems[/b] - You're awesome MP, and I apologize for anything you may feel I did. You've also been there for OO all through the life span of her. We all appreciate your help and will not forget you. We still need to talk then.
[*]Cerridwyn[/b] - Cerd, you're one heck of an odd old woman(j.k :P). Since I don't really know you that much, that's about as much as I know so far. See you on IRC!

[*][b]AzN[/b] - You've always been there for me, OO, and SQ. We really appreciate all you guys have done and you know that.
[*][b]GDA[/b] - You guys have given us more than we deserve. We are so very thankful to you guys.
[*][b]TGE[/b] - While you guys were around, you were great allies and helped us out a lot.
[*][b]GGA[/b] - Again, while you were around it was so much fun with you guys. Helping with all of you and working together made it easier to work than working alone, and I hope you guys appreciated the help and as I do for the part you guys played in OO's history.
[*][b]TSCE(TSA)[/b] - You guys have been so much help and fun. We have talked a lot and we all love ya guys. You're awesome allies and we wouldn't trade you for anything.
[*][b]Polaris[/b] - You were my home for some of the best months of my CN career, 6 of them to be exact. It was extremely fun while it lasted, and you all know how it was.
[/list]

[center]With that, I've made my shout outs to all those who have helped me in my first 1000 days. I'll add more as I realize I'm missing a few here. Hope you guys enjoy. Anyone who has finals like I do, good luck with them and have a great summer!

This is also my 1400th post. Woohoo...

Adios!

Ezequiel.[/center]

Edited by Ezequiel

Wow, a shout out to me, and one that lists rather nice qualities about me. This might ruin my image of being rather mean to everyone on IRC. It is good to see you have stuck through thick and thin, I am glad you are still around trucking. Keep on being yourself, and don't let anyone get you down.

P.S. Emperor Tiberius is no longer around, he occasionally still pops onto IRC though.

P.S.S. You should give a shout out to Londo for making the game interesting to play and giving Octava Orden attention. Remember there is no such thing as bad Publicity, only Publicity.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1306467387' post='2718794']
Wow, a shout out to me, and one that lists rather nice qualities about me. This might ruin my image of being rather mean to everyone on IRC. It is good to see you have stuck through thick and thin, I am glad you are still around trucking. Keep on being yourself, and don't let anyone get you down.

P.S. Emperor Tiberius is no longer around, he occasionally still pops onto IRC though.

P.S.S. You should give a shout out to Londo for making the game interesting to play and giving Octava Orden attention. Remember there is no such thing as bad Publicity, only Publicity.
[/quote]

He's still here, trust me. ;)

You know, I forgot that one.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1306751376' post='2720512']
Congrats Eze on 1,000 days. Still 821 days less then me, but its an accomplishment none-the-less.

Also, I feel slighted that I was not mentioned :(
[/quote]

Thanks MP.

Hey... I told you I will forget to add people to the list :P

Ezequiel.