Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All your Mecha are belong to Martens
Martens invented Mecha
Therefore all Mecha belong to Martens
All of Denmarks mechs are really MartensÂ’
Martens controlled Nordland
Nordland controls DenmarkÂ’s Mecha
DenmarkÂ’s Mecha beat the UFE, and thatÂ’s left handed!

Posted by NoneYourBase (48 posts)

Edited by Generalissimo

There was a war between Nordland and the UFE if the time. The UFE won that war. The current UFE has a better equipped army and has better relations with and other European states plus Rebel Army, thusly it is more powerful.

-Rabid stereotypical Chinese netizen

Any conflict between 2009’s [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] and the current [i]United Federation of the East[i] would likely be decided by five quantifiable categories

1) Deployable force (Land, Air, Sea)
2) Comparative military strength
3) Leadership (Political-Miltary)
3) Industrial Output
4) Economic Strength
5) Diplomatic Prowess

Posted by WichitaWarrior (1,800 posts)

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1306435884' post='2718533']There was a war between Nordland and the UFE if the time. The UFE won that war. The current UFE has a better equipped army and has better relations with and other European states plus Rebel Army, thusly it is more powerful.

-Rabid stereotypical Chinese netizen[/quote]UFE didnÂ’t fight that incarnation of Nordland.
UFE is currently better equipped but does that overcome NordlandÂ’s superior industrial output?
Nordland also fielded troops with superior training – does superior equiptment overcome a more elite force?
What about the Missile gap? Nordland had many more intercontinental missiles.

Posted by Land_War_In_Asia (454 posts)

Edited by Generalissimo

You social imperialists pigs, Nordland had 3500 tech when it was taken out by CHINA, we now have 6300 tech. Back then we has much less. We also have hydrogen bombs and much more people. Obviously we would prevail.

Posted by Qinshihuang27

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1306448737' post='2718628']You social imperialists pigs, Nordland had 3500 tech when it was taken out by CHINA, we now have 6300 tech. Back then we has much less. We also have hydrogen bombs and much more people. Obviously we would prevail.

Posted by Qinshihuang27[/quote]2009’s [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] was brought down fighting Finland, Australia-Singapore alliance (and assorted states), and the World Congress ten-nation coalition by itself - could 2011’s [i]United Federation of the East[/i] take on a force of similar composition?

Posted by Land_War_In_Asia (455 posts)

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1306449093' post='2718631']
2009’s [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] was brought down fighting Finland, Australia-Singapore alliance (and assorted states), and the World Congress ten-nation coalition by itself - could 2011’s [i]United Federation of the East[/i] take on a force of similar composition?

Posted by Land_War_In_Asia (455 posts)
[/quote]That version of [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] also gave up before the World Congress came into play.
We don’t know how long the [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] could have held Europe while fighting the rest of the world.
2009’s [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] didn’t have the strength of will for a sustained struggle.
[i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] of that time had the nukes necessary to pummel the Federation, but lacked the spine to press this advantage.
I’m giving this to UFE on account of the Chinese not being cowards.

Posted by Han_Shot_Fist (431 posts)

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1306449445' post='2718634']
That version of [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] also gave up before the World Congress came into play.
We don’t know how long the [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] could have held Europe while fighting the rest of the world.
2009’s [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] didn’t have the strength of will for a sustained struggle.
[i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i] of that time had the nukes necessary to pummel the Federation, but lacked the spine to press this advantage.
I’m giving this to UFE on account of the Chinese not being cowards.

Posted by Han_Shot_Fist (431 posts)
[/quote]

Your information is inaccurate. The United Francoist Empire was brought into existence after the formation of the sovereign initiative which was done by China as well. China defeated the GNR in the winter of 2009 after Nordland attacked a Francoist nation. It is funny when people try to speak about things they know nothing about!

Also the UFE Has one of the largest stockpiles of missiles in the world. Not all are nuclear but it has many powerful conventional ones as well. Where did you get your information from that the GNR is better trained. Both times Chiona fought Germans, China won.

-Mao ZeWinning

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1306450407' post='2718642']
Your information is inaccurate. The United Francoist Empire was brought into existence after the formation of the sovereign initiative which was done by China as well. China defeated the GNR in the winter of 2009 after Nordland attacked a Francoist nation. It is funny when people try to speak about things they know nothing about!

Also the UFE Has one of the largest stockpiles of missiles in the world. Not all are nuclear but it has many powerful conventional ones as well. Where did you get your information from that the GNR is better trained. Both times Chiona fought Germans, China won.

-Mao ZeWinning
[/quote]Your information Mao ZeWinning, with respect, is less accurate.

Wrong Nordland, we’re talking about the [i]Greater Nordland Reich[/i].
We’re talking about the GNR, at their height, before operation Fall Freiherr - the disastrous invasion of Mannerheim - and subsequent collapse.

I’m getting my information from period primary source accounts.
Here’s a link (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60453)

Just don’t bother reading anything about the unrelated transcripts of [b]World Congress special open session in regards to the invasion of the Republic of Mariehamm and war in Europe[/b] or subsequent [b]World Congress Resolution One[/b] - it's less than unseless.

Posted by Han_Shot_Fist (432 posts)

Edited by Generalissimo

You noobz are all forgetting that the war against Nordland has the permanent opponent of GENERALISSIMO, GENERALISSIMO OF PROCINCTIA! With him on the UFE side, there is no way Nordland can win.

Posted by Generalissimo_lives (42 posts)

OMG! I luv the new pop song! If you want it for your cell phone FOR FREE, go to pfyp.ccc NOW!

Posted by ABC123 (987 posts)

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1306459166' post='2718723']Repeat/Useless thread. iLock.

Posted by Admin (36,257 posts)[/quote]
After careful consideration your appeal has been considered carefully. Thread Unlocked.

Posted by Versus Moderator (12,342 posts)

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1306455106' post='2718694']OMG! I luv the new pop song! If you want it for your cell phone FOR FREE, go to pfyp.ccc NOW!

Posted by ABC123 (987 posts)
[/quote][quote name='Moderator']
Private Message for ABC123

ABC123 you have received sanction for suspicion of spam.

Appeal to Admin at your discretion.

Don't let it happen again. . .

Posted by Versus Moderator (12,343 posts)[/quote]

Edited by Generalissimo

This question is very stupid!
At the end is Nordland won, because Germanik union and Zürichpakt Nordland are
We even got a piece of Finland the dumb heads
All enemies of Nordland are dead
And also Dalmatia is more Nordland
Heil Visari and Martens
UFE is now smart and not fight Nordland again
Nordland and UFE rule the world
If anyone doubts we hit on head with axe

HAHA

Richard Gustav Erichson Henriksen-Karlburg of the New Greater in Nordland, Soldier

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1306455106' post='2718694']
You noobz are all forgetting that the war against Nordland has the permanent opponent of GENERALISSIMO, GENERALISSIMO OF PROCINCTIA! With him on the UFE side, there is no way Nordland can win.

Posted by Generalissimo_lives (42 posts) [/quote]Generalissimo already destroyed the [i]Greater Nordlandic Reich[/i] with [i]World Congress[/i] [b]Resolution One[/b]. Once GeneralissimoÂ’s [i]Coalition of the Awesome[/i] was assembled the entire Reich collapsed within mere hours, because Generalissimo is awesomeness distilled!

A rattlesnake bit Generalissimo during his tour of AustraliaÂ’s Outback, the snake instantly died of poisoning when fangs met flesh.

Generalissimo defeated Chuck Norris in two hundred hour long game of table tennis on top of a burning blimp - Norris wants a rematch.

Generalissimo once rode a thermonuclear missile into the moon just to see what happens and came out completely unscathed. (Said thermonuclear missile wasnÂ’t armed or detonated, it was the first mission of ProcinctiaÂ’s unannounced-surprise-improvised space program. Unfortunately the Procinctia Aerospace Space Temporal Administration lacked any form of space exploration technology, to compensate PASTA strapped Generalissimo onto the outside of a secondhand intercontinental ballistic missile and launched him at the moon. . . and Generalissimo had to find his own way back.)

Generalissimo regularly spars against a twenty-year-old sentient talking polar bear named Mack.

Generalissimo is descended from Hercules himself, but itÂ’s more prominent in GeneralissimoÂ’s motherÂ’s lineage.

Generalissimo has the ability to carry Viniland and Tahoe at the same time (still has to use both hands, wear gloves, and lift with his legs) with his bare hands.

There isnÂ’t a disease GeneralissimoÂ’s blood doesnÂ’t cure, itÂ’s almost a shame he rarely bleeds. Genshabi Pharmaceuticals currently uses a diluted drop of GeneralissimoÂ’s plasma acquired in Nineteen Eighty Seven to formulate the next generation of medical treatment.

Those poor Nordlanders couldnÂ’t stand against the unstoppable force that is Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia!

Generalissimo > Nordland

That said . . . I donÂ’t think the Federation can win this.
Kaiser Martens is worthy enough to be GeneralissimoÂ’s eternal rival.
Anyone capable of surviving GeneralissimoÂ’s wrath that concentrated is easily a formidable foe.
Martens could likely crush the Chinese with only his commissioner cap.

Posted by Generalissimo_of_the_Internet (1987 posts)

Edited by Generalissimo