Moustaches For All!

Rontastic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1306542816' post='2719222']
Your first mistake is assuming they care and your second is downplaying the clear effect it's had on VE, which was part of their goal so that is a success even if you wouldn't define that as one for yourself. I do agree this is getting tiresome, though. Put some more effort into the next publication - and yes I expect another. You have people who know how to write something funny, why not use them instead of the run-of-the-mill "lolz ur so derp" cheap jokes?

I guess what I'm saying is; if you're going to make fun of people for doing stupid things, why be stupid about it yourselves? Try some wit. It'll make your point strike home even more.
[/quote]
Well, as long as so little effort inspires such butthurt im ok with minimal effort. But we'll see what the next announcement holds in store

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1306532209' post='2719148']
That's right. Deflect with spin. The Carlos Accords is nothing more than a personal attack and it's pathetic. Instead of wasting energy overcompensating for various shortcomings, you guys should actually make an attempt at success. All of this Mickey Mouse stuff is just wasting time and does nothing to advance your side.
[/quote]
Is this where i say "no u" or is "do something about it" the correct responce? Ive never been very good at this game

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1306553232' post='2719301']
Is this where i say "no u" or is "do something about it" the correct responce? Ive never been very good at this game
[/quote]
'u mad bro?' could also apply as a response. Not to mention 'lol ZombVE'. It really depends on personal preference :v:

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

The Carlos Accords is nothing more than a personal attack and it's pathetic.
[/quote]

As pathetic as the personal attacks certain members of Viridian gov like to use over and over and over and over?

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1306566949' post='2719429']
As pathetic as the personal attacks certain members of Viridian gov like to use over and over and over and over?
[/quote]

Okay so here's the admission that The Carlos Accords is indeed a personal attack. Nice.

And Ray, whatever personal issues you have with VE government has for the most part been in private outside of a few flare ups publicly and you're just as responsible for that as anyone. Also, I'm not aware of anyone in VE attacking you via a public decree such as The Carlos Accords.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1306588105' post='2719479']
Okay so here's the admission that The Carlos Accords is indeed a personal attack. Nice.

And Ray, whatever personal issues you have with VE government has for the most part been in private outside of a few flare ups publicly and you're just as responsible for that as anyone. Also, I'm not aware of anyone in VE attacking you via a public decree such as The Carlos Accords.
[/quote]

Admission? He's not even a part of TCA. If anything he'd be agreeing with you, to some extent. That extent ends where he points out the hypocrisy of VE's government. Dial back the attack-mode.

That's right. Deflect with spin. The Carlos Accords is nothing more than a personal attack and it's pathetic. Instead of wasting energy overcompensating for various shortcomings, you guys should actually make an attempt at success. All of this Mickey Mouse stuff is just wasting time and does nothing to advance your side.
[/quote]

I like TCA even more now that I understand exactly what they are. Nice.

[/quote]

Im curious what side is being advanced. If you look at the membership we are from all walks of life here on bob. We have fokkers, olympians, pacificans, valhallans and so on. Clearly there is no side here to advance.

This went from mildly entertaining to overwhelmingly drab quite a while ago. I mean... I'm certainly not one to begrudge anyone their fun, but you can't go around calling everyone else out on their crap when this is the quality of your announcements. That would be... a 'derp'. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1306609584' post='2719624']
Im curious what side is being advanced. If you look at the membership we are from all walks of life here on bob. We have fokkers, olympians, pacificans, valhallans and so on. Clearly there is no side here to advance.
[/quote]
Hint: It's not VE.

Never found this particularly funny, even after I found out what it was about. The derp thing just seems stupid too. I've never really understood some people's obsession with acting stupid.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1306381445' post='2718373']
Carlos recognizes Bloodfury as Derp of the Day for 12/18/10
[/quote]

Well I must say that I attack this achievement with great humility. It is an honor to receive the Derp of the Day from Carlos. I would also like to take this opportunity to put forth the claim that currently I have the oldest Derp Awarded to date. :smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1306448717' post='2718627']
memoryproblems is a cool guy.
[/quote]

this.

[/quote]

y u so mad bro?
If you want to discuss what is and is not pathetic, maybe go take a look at your own alliance. For whatever the Carlos Accords may have began as, it has undoubtedly evolved, although our mindset remains the same. Don't like that? Tough, go on and do something about it.

Perhaps something about a thousand suns or whatever.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1306756276' post='2720534']
Hint: It's not VE.

Never found this particularly funny, even after I found out what it was about. The derp thing just seems stupid too. [b]I've never really understood some people's obsession with acting stupid.[/b]
[/quote]

Coming from you, it is so ironic it hurts.

[b]IT HURTS.[/b].

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1307076560' post='2722953']
All lies! I grew a mustache after taking your advice and now I look like a pedophile.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

/strokes molestache
[/quote]
Jeff Foxworthy? is that you?

Let me start off by saying that I really have no opinion of this organization, one way or another.

That being said, your members, who, in every thread, run the same tag line that anyone who doesnt heartily LOL and praise what you post, is "butt-hurt"

Maybe... just maybe... they really do think this is all pretty stupid, and their responses are not driven by "butt-hurt." In fact, the totality of what you do, has no effect on anyone. As a conglomeration, you wield no power(not that that is, or should be, important to you.) You cannot cause any harm to anyone who think what you post is stupid. Hence, where can there possibly be "butt-hurt?"

You guys do what you do, and if you have fun, more power to you. But as long as you make a public spectacle of your actions, drop your own egos a notch or 2 and realize that just because someone doesn't think this is the most hilarious thing ever, they are not "butt-hurt." Your overuse of that word, as a group, is pretty silly.