Moustaches For All!

Rontastic

[center][url="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Moustaches/"][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9760/cutbylasers.png[/img][/url][/center]

Since the creation of Planet Bob, people have been doing and posting dumb things. Since the foundation of The Carlos Accords, we have been handing out "Derp of the Day" awards to the aforementioned posters in the topic of our channel, #carlos. Since March we began keeping a list of all of the Derp on our forums (you can view the list [url=http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Carlos_Accords/index.php?showtopic=113]here[/url])

Some of the more memorable 'derps' are:
[list]
[*]Rotavele trying to declare war from anarchy
[*]Rushsykes for letting Shurukian ghost kill him on IRC
[*]AcTi... for being AcTi
[*]Logic of Umbrella for not knowing who George Carlin is
[*]Impero for drunkenly raging against members of Carlos Accords
[*]Gotham, Exoderp, SUN and TAA for having more fail than should be legally allowed
[/list]

So with this announcement, we would like to take the time to issue the following award to all of the past, present, and future Derp of the Day winners.

[center][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/mcx6ax.jpg[/img][/center]

We also thought that now would be a great time to remind everyone just who is in the Carlos Accords these days. In no particular order.

WickedJ of Olympus
Londo of Olympus
Pansy of Olympus
Rudolph of BTA
Moo-Cows of NPO
Red of NPO
Desperado of TPF
MrDamsky of BoS
Caliph of Umb
Mykep of RoK
SWAT128 of RIA
Yawoo of CoJ
Manwithplanx of Fark
Bud of Valhalla
oinkoink12 of FOK
UncleHarry of FOK
Bakamitai of NPO
aboooe of Olympus
Ryxeria of Athens
Tumultuous Papaya of Fark
Rontastic of Olympus
memoryproblems of Sanitarium
Metha of Olympus

Edited by Rontastic

I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm. - George Carlin

I would like to retroactively nominate Bloodfury for derp of the day December 18, 2010, the day The Carlos Accords was founded for trying to threaten CoJ over TCA's original flag:

Session Start: Sat Dec 18 01:42:29 2010
Session Ident: BloodFuRy
[01:42] Session Ident: BloodFuRy
[01:42] <BloodFuRy> So, I assume you can see in the flag the the ellusion to the alliance name Octava Orden correct?
[01:42] <Schattenmann> A PENIS
[01:43] <BloodFuRy> ...
[01:44] <BloodFuRy> Regardless.
[01:44] <Schattenmann> Oh, I see a penis in the O's and line
[01:45] <BloodFuRy> The O's with the words in them spell Octava Orden.
[01:45] <BloodFuRy> A member of your alliance is involved with this.
[01:45] <Schattenmann> a few
[01:53] <BloodFuRy> And concerning using an alliances name on the flag what actions are going to be taken?
[01:54] <Schattenmann> Oh, this is a complaint query? [color="#0000FF"][b]lol, that was awkward.[/b][/color]
[01:55] <BloodFuRy> It will turn into one if this isn't something that is resolved before Ezequiel see's the flag.
[01:55] <Schattenmann> Who is Ezequiel? [color="#0000FF"][b]Sorry, can't be scared if I don't know who you're trying to scare me with.[/b][/color]
[01:55] <BloodFuRy> I have been working too hard on keeping him from doing stupid stuff on IRC and the OWF.
[01:55] <BloodFuRy> The Emperor of Octava Orden.
[01:57] <Schattenmann> Well, I really don't know what the flag is all about, why do you think they used OO?
[01:58] <BloodFuRy> Considering personal issues that a few members have with OO and the fact that this is an old flag that they dug out of their graveyard that was made prior to attempt to insult OO, that could explain a few of the reasons why.
[02:00] <Schattenmann> So, you're querying Olympus, Athens, IRON, \m/, NPO, et al about this?
[02:00] <BloodFuRy> Athens I can't do anything about because they will troll OO in any attempt that they can and I have been working on them for the past couple of weeks.
[02:01] <BloodFuRy> I am working in getting in touch with the rest of them though.
[02:02] <Schattenmann> Is OO fighting smontag?
[02:03] <BloodFuRy> Not that I am aware of.
[02:05] <BloodFuRy> Never heard of him until this point.
[02:06] <BloodFuRy> And as it stands right now, you are the only government member that I have the ability to be in touch with concerning any of the alliances at this point as I am waiting on replies from other alliance governments.
[02:10] <Schattenmann> Blood, frankly, this is a bunch of silly people doing something silly
[02:10] <Schattenmann> I'm not particularly happy that two of my guys are in on it, but it's not earthshattering
[02:10] <BloodFuRy> It degrades the Octava Orden name.
[02:11] <Schattenmann> I think it degrades the people that signed it more than OO
[02:12] <BloodFuRy> I am attempting to settle this before it becomes a big deal tomorrow when Ezeq see's it, because he will take the announcment the wrong way and will flip out.
[02:30] <Schattenmann> I understand. I just don't think that this is on the level you think it is
[02:30] <Schattenmann> If Ez wants to talk I'm open
[02:30] <BloodFuRy> He is a kid, he isn't going to think this through rationally.
[02:37] <Schattenmann> Well, I thank you for trying to head things off, but I'm confident this will be alright [color="#0000FF"][b]Go. away. I am trying to watch Matlock.[/b][/color]
[02:38] <BloodFuRy> Considering the past Zeke has with some of those members I know it wont.
[02:40] <Schattenmann> Justitia provides
[02:44] <BloodFuRy> So you say.
[02:44] <BloodFuRy> While I like you, I hope that I don't have to come here again in the future concerning another incident from your membership.
[02:49] <BloodFuRy> Anywy
[02:49] <BloodFuRy> Good Night
[02:51] <Schattenmann> Sleep well
[02:51] No such nick/channel
Session Close: Sat Dec 18 02:51:46 2010

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote]23:39] <~Schattenmann> Wicky, I have made a derp of the day nomination
[23:39] <WickedJ> GATO has it locked up for today
[23:39] <~Schattenmann> This one is for 12/18/2010[/quote]

Carlos recognizes Bloodfury as Derp of the Day for 12/18/10

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1306380609' post='2718362']
So much derp, so little space to list it all
[/quote]

I don't know...looked like there was enough space in the final section of the OP.

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1306380497' post='2718359']
[center][url="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Moustaches/"][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9760/cutbylasers.png[/img][/url][/center]

Since the creation of Planet Bob, people have been doing and posting dumb things.[/quote]

[i]You got that right.[/i]

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1306380497' post='2718359']
Since the creation of Planet Bob, people have been doing and posting dumb things.[/quote]
Like the Carlos accords?

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1306446281' post='2718609']
The carlos accords idiocy is worn and tired, let it go.... let it go.
[/quote]
This.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1306451513' post='2718656']
I would like to think we're in a class higher than SUN and Gotham. :/

Oh well, more expulsions until you guys think we're cooler.
[/quote]

Because being cool in the eyes of the Carlos Accords is what truly matters.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1306525238' post='2719104']
Youll be pleased to know that VE has many "derps", your latest for running away from Avalons nukes
[/quote]

That's right. Deflect with spin. The Carlos Accords is nothing more than a personal attack and it's pathetic. Instead of wasting energy overcompensating for various shortcomings, you guys should actually make an attempt at success. All of this Mickey Mouse stuff is just wasting time and does nothing to advance your side.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1306532209' post='2719148']
That's right. Deflect with spin. The Carlos Accords is nothing more than a personal attack and it's pathetic. Instead of wasting energy overcompensating for various shortcomings, you guys should actually make an attempt at success. All of this Mickey Mouse stuff is just wasting time and does nothing to advance your side.
[/quote]

Your first mistake is assuming they care and your second is downplaying the clear effect it's had on VE, which was part of their goal so that is a success even if you wouldn't define that as one for yourself. I do agree this is getting tiresome, though. Put some more effort into the next publication - and yes I expect another. You have people who know how to write something funny, why not use them instead of the run-of-the-mill "lolz ur so derp" cheap jokes?

I guess what I'm saying is; if you're going to make fun of people for doing stupid things, why be stupid about it yourselves? Try some wit. It'll make your point strike home even more.

Edited by Emperor Marx