Pork Shrimp Declaration of Complete Insanity

Schad

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1306367073' post='2718276']
Hate to break it to you, but you haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about. Neither TPC nor any other alliance is going to be hitting Catharsis or RD on our behalf, you have my guarantee on that.

Edit: and if any alliance [i]is[/i] thinking about jumping in on this, on either side, I'd ask that you kindly stay the $%&@ out.
[/quote]

Might want to make some phone calls then.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1306366376' post='2718271']
Significantly less impressive when you realize they're calling in TPC to tip the scales for them the other way. "Up declare", lulz.
[/quote]
Since when has PS ever been one to start a good war, then turn it into a curb stomp? We're not the Gay Rollers.....

Edited by JonBoy16

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1306367430' post='2718277']
Might want to make some phone calls then.
[/quote]

This is TE; any alliance that threw 350k NS in to tilt the balance of a fair fight would be a pariah, and rightfully so. I can't imagine TPC or any other long-standing entity doing it.

I'm not accusing Pork Shrimp of being in on it, nor am I saying it's logical. TPC can defend their own actions, as far as I care.

Edit: Oh hey I did accuse you guys of that. Never mind then, edited. I believe you, fact remains though.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1306367873' post='2718281']
[s]I'm not accusing Pork Shrimp of being in on it, nor am I saying it's logical. TPC can defend their own actions, as far as I care.[/s]
[/quote]
[s]You didn't? Did you forget about this?[/s]

[s]Significantly less impressive when you realize [s]they're calling in[/s] TPC is coming in to tip the scales for them the other way. "Up declare", lulz.[/s]
[/quote]

Edit: The above was posted before your edit....

Edited by JonBoy16

I'm not accusing Pork Shrimp of being in on it, nor am I saying it's logical. TPC can defend their own actions, as far as I care.

[/quote]

I'm just guessing that there won't [i]be[/i] any action from TPC. It's possible that they were planning to hit the same alliance or alliances we were; that happens, and is pretty well unavoidable unless we have a bulletin board to pick war targets or sacrifice all opsec...it's actually quite surprising that we don't end up with more situations where two alliances unwittingly hit another at the same time.

But if that's the case, I can't see TPC going through with it; they're a good bunch, and know the unwritten rules of TE. And should they hit Catharsis and/or RD, they'd get dogpiled by a good half-dozen pissed off alliances...as well they should be.

[quote name='Prozenz' timestamp='1306371169' post='2718309']
As long as you don't get a premature peace, i like this declaration.

o/ for 10 days war. :nuke:
[/quote]
lol..I'm sure everyone in TE would love to see us all beat on each other for the rest of the round even. lol

Significantly less impressive when you realize [s]they're calling in[/s] TPC is coming in to tip the scales for them the other way. "Up declare", lulz.
[/quote]

You know what I love? When [s]carpetbaggers[/s] houseguests presume to speak for me. It's my most favoritest thing ever.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1306383495' post='2718386']
why would PS even declare this war in the first place if we thought we needed to call in an alliance the size of TPC? might as well not declare. some common sense please.
[/quote]
I'm still trying to figure what that guy is talking about myself. I think it is a great war and any interference will be frowned upon.

Edit: Oh hey I did accuse you guys of that. Never mind then, edited. I believe you, fact remains though.
[/quote]
You seem as clueless as they come. Also, you should try to list your real nation next time..

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1306386212' post='2718398']
5% of total :3
[/quote]

Seemed to be trending that way. All's well now, though; Xiphosis has apparently decided that he's an Egyptian princess for the time being.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1306386999' post='2718401']
Seemed to be trending that way. All's well now, though; Xiphosis has apparently decided that he's an Egyptian princess for the time being.
[/quote]
Anyone shocked that's not him either?

[quote]
00:51 <bcortell> Machanidas: i take it Xiphosis isn't a 1200 NS nation in the Warriors, right?
<Machanidas> i don't think so :P
00:52 <bcortell> thanks
00:53 <Machanidas> the only Xiphosis I know if is with GOD in SE
00:54 <bcortell> yep, that's the one
00:55 <bcortell> he's been posting in the TE OWF under other nation names, one of them being a tW's nation
00:56 <Machanidas> how terribly odd
[/quote]

Hey wouldn't be helping PC's flag aspirations by trying to flag run for GR while hiding in TPC, would he?

Edited by bcortell

Stats, two days and a volley of nukes later:

Pork Shrimp:
At time of blitz: 320k NS. Now: 283k NS. Difference: [color="#FF0000"]-37,000 NS[/color]

Catharsis:
At time of blitz: 230k NS. Now: 170k NS. Difference: [color="#FF0000"]-60,000 NS[/color]

Rodentia Dominatus:
At time of blitz: 129k NS. Now: 109k NS. Difference: [color="#FF0000"]-20,000 NS[/color]

Been the opposite here; all three of my opponents have been putting up a very good fight thus far. Up 60-70k casualties thus far...I might not make the top five simply because I might not have much infra left in two days.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1306456962' post='2718711']
Been the opposite here; all three of my opponents have been putting up a very good fight thus far. Up 60-70k casualties thus far...I might not make the top five simply because I might not have much infra left in two days.
[/quote]
You and whiplash have been good opponents as well. :)

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1306462350' post='2718747']
You and whiplash have been good opponents as well. :)
[/quote]

Thanks; I have to get revenge for the last time we personally tangled (several rounds ago now) when you did a fair bit of damage despite being much smaller and fighting 5 or 6 against 1. Guard thine ankles, for I'll be nipping at them.

Ahhh, that's it. I knew your name was familiar somehow... wasn't sure if it was a previous encounter or if because I'd been looking at your progress recently. Always nice to square off with someone who doesn't talk crap.

[quote]1. Guard thine ankles, for I'll be nipping at them. [/quote] :lol1: