Pork Shrimp Declaration of Complete Insanity

Schad

A few days ago, StevieG asked whether we were planning to do something interesting, and pointed out the fact that there were a number of alliances out there with large piles of nukes. And goldarnit, he was right...there [i]are[/i] a lot of nukes out there. By golly, we could turn ourselves into a nuclear wasteland in no time flat!

But it's been a while since we fought, and we've been itching to do something silly, and find a war where we'd be fighting uphill, and hard-pressed to walk away with our nations intact, let alone win. And why hit just one high-NS, nuke-laden alliance when we could hit two? And with that, we present the following statement borne of a desire for one hell of a glowstick party:

Pork Shrimp hereby declares on Catharsis and Rodentia Dominatus.

You want stats, you say? Lookee here:

Pork Shrimp - 35 nations, 320k NS, 9200 average, 179 nukes. 16 nations over 10k NS, 1 over 15k.

Catharsis - 20 nations, 230k NS, 11500 average, 147 nukes. 11 nations over 10k, 8 over 15k.
Rodentia Dominatus - 13 nations, 129k NS, 9900 average, 55 nukes. 5 nations over 10k, 2 over 15k.
Total - 33 nations, 359k NS, 10900 average, 202 nukes. 16 nations over 10k, 10 over 15k.

Catharsis and RD have a rather massive advantage at the top tier, and an advantage in every category save members (where they're down two). We have the advantages that come with getting in the blitz. I'd ask that our fellow red alliance in Catharsis stay sanction-free...we're planning to do likewise.

Good luck to everyone involved, and have fun pushing the red button.

Signed, whoever generally signs these things.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. All those nukes are going to level both alliances. I think PS has more MPs last I checked, but with Catharsis and RD holding so many nukes in the upper tier, it's going to be interesting. Epic war.

Oh, and screw you guys for raising the GRL.

Edited by MrMuz

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1306300842' post='2717928']
Holy crap. All those nukes are going to level both alliances. I think PS has more MPs last I checked, but with Catharsis and RD holding so many nukes in the upper tier, it's going to be interesting. Epic war.[/quote]

Yeah, I haven't the foggiest how this is going to turn out. Their top nations are absolute behemoths, and one of them has a WRC + 475 tech...we're going to pretty well own the biggest losers boards for a few days.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1306301082' post='2717931']
Darn you SteelCityBoss, we were so close when you reloaded.
[/quote]
Not so fast buddy!!!
o/ Catharsis

awwww.. I was cooking bacon..
now you made it Burn!!!!!!

that is unforgivable!!!!

For the Bacon!!

(almost had me there on the blitz) :):)

This should be a fun war. Some of our previous targets that we were going to hit got involved with the last bit of wars, so we had to compromise a little, but I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed with the amount of nukes flying in the coming days.

Go get that glow! No sanctions coming on RED sphere through us either.

[img]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0018/8792/files/bruce-leroy-glow.jpg?1242834897[/img]

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1306300842' post='2717928']
Holy crap. All those nukes are going to level both alliances. I think PS has more MPs last I checked, but with Catharsis and RD holding so many nukes in the upper tier, it's going to be interesting. Epic war.

Oh, and screw you guys for raising the GRL.
[/quote]

I would rather get beat from an up declare! then to do a major down declare and take a beating!

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1306358563' post='2718225']
Maybe with all these big guys getting beat down, I can break into the top 5%! Thanks PS!
[/quote]

5% is going to be like 3600NS by the time we're done with Steve.

Significantly less impressive when you realize [s]they're calling in[/s] TPC is coming in to tip the scales for them the other way. "Up declare", lulz.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1306366376' post='2718271']
Significantly less impressive when you realize they're calling in TPC to tip the scales for them the other way. "Up declare", lulz.
[/quote]

Hate to break it to you, but you haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about. Neither TPC nor any other alliance is going to be hitting Catharsis or RD on our behalf, you have my guarantee on that.

Edit: and if any alliance [i]is[/i] thinking about jumping in on this, on either side, I'd ask that you kindly stay the $%&@ out.

Edited by Schad