Official Announcement from The International

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to the Int for adhering to their bonds until the situation can be cleared up. Now somebody (that's you, Craig) give some gentle coaching on the topic of alliance management to the current leader of tR.

And now, time for onion head:

:lol1:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306364458' post='2718262']
I believe the answer you both seek can be found by looking at his aa.
[/quote]
Can't you stop being our fanboy?
It's getting creepy.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1306453358' post='2718675']
Can't you stop being our fanboy?
It's getting creepy.
[/quote]
Coming from someone who is part of a group that examines everything Pacifcans do under a [s]mircoscope[/s] telescope these words are both comical and arbitrary.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306454105' post='2718683']
Coming from someone who is part of a group that examines everything Pacifcans do under a [s]mircoscope[/s] telescope these words are both comical and arbitrary.
[/quote]
Right....
Mattski was a member of tR before joining GOONs,and you're just continuing the age-long Willam Bonney tradition of being a butthurt fanboy because you lost by questioning his credibility because he's a current member of GOONs i assume?

Also the day we'll give a damn/care/talk/discuss about NPO as much as you spew pointless crap about us i'll notify you via PM.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1306454691' post='2718691']
Right....
Mattski was a member of tR before joining GOONs,and you're just continuing the age-long Willam Bonney tradition of being a butthurt fanboy because you lost by questioning his credibility because he's a current member of GOONs i assume?

Also the day we'll give a damn/care/talk/discuss about NPO as much as you spew pointless crap about us i'll notify you via PM.
[/quote]
:lol1: I can see that by how often you all jump on so quickly to reply to our posts. And I guess if Mattski was a member of Tr and thinks they disbanded even though everyone else says they haven't then I guess he wasn't much of a member...

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306455228' post='2718695']
:lol1: I can see that by how often you all jump on so quickly to reply to our posts. And I guess if Mattski was a member of Tr and thinks they disbanded even though everyone else says they haven't then I guess he wasn't much of a member...
[/quote]

i was the prime minister. for what that was worth.

but like i said, we didn't post an announcement after the civil war and consequent falling apart, but we sent messages to all our members about the disbandment and move to GOONS. i...honestly can't believe anyone thinks TR is still an alliance but if this dude wants to grab the reins and do something...i honestly don't care.

but if it is who we think it is, then i think it's a terrible idea.

EDIT: for The International.

Edited by mattski133

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306455228' post='2718695']
And I guess if Mattski was a member of Tr and thinks they disbanded even though everyone else says they haven't then I guess he wasn't much of a member...
[/quote]
[quote]i was the prime minister. for what that was worth.[/quote]

Guess he wasn't :awesome:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1306393572' post='2718418']
Props to the Int for adhering to their bonds until the situation can be cleared up. Now somebody (that's you, Craig) give some gentle coaching on the topic of alliance management to the current leader of tR.

And now, time for onion head:

:lol1:
[/quote]

I'm not really known for being gentle... But I'm on the case.

I feel like Carmen San Diego.

-Craig