Wolfpack Announcement

[center][img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/Gimlimonkey/Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg[/img][/center]

Less than 24 hours late, a new Wolfpack record.

[quote][center][b]Too Lazy to Give this Protectorate a Name Protectorate Agreement
Wolfpack - United Republic of Nations[/b][/center]

Preamble:

In recognition of friendship towards one another and in the hopes of cooperative and peaceful growth, Wolfpack and United Republic of Nations referred to as URON enter into the following protectorate treaty and agree to its terms.

Article I

Neither signatory alliance shall initiate acts of aggression against the other signatory of this treaty. This includes, but is not limited to, acts such as: Tech Raiding, Wars of Aggression, Spying, or Flaming/Trolling by one signatory toward the other.

Article II

Should URON or its members come under attack by a hostile force, Wolfpack is obligated to come to the defense and aid of URON. URON is encouraged, but not required, to defend Wolfpack should Wolfpack come under attack from a hostile force. URON is also encouraged, but by no means obligated, to provide financial assistance to Wolfpack when Wolfpack is in a state of war. Wolfpack is not required to defend or support URON if it can be proven that URON initiated aggression toward another alliance or nation.

Article III

Both signatory alliances agree to share any information they learn that conveys a possible threat toward the other signatory, and will respect the wishes of the other should one party express the desire to keep such intelligence confidential.

Article IV

Wolfpack will in no way interfere in URON 's internal affairs. URON can request Wolfpack use its larger diplomatic corps to assist it in matters of Foreign Affairs.

Article V

URON also agrees to place "***Wolfpack Protectorate*** in their nation biographies to inform foreign nations of the consequences of meddling with URON

Article VI

Should either party wish to cancel this agreement for any reason, they must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels. The treaty is binding for an additional 72 hours from the time of the notification of cancellation[/quote]

Signatures:

Wolfpack:

Cookiemonster - Alpha
Gimlimonkey - Beta
Edmundomcpot - Shaman

URON:

MattTheCelt - Commander In Chief
Lord Vescus - Chief Executive

tldr: Wolfpack protecting URON. A little late. URON is still in the Goonies (protectorate bloc of BFF) but Wolfpack is the main protector. Basically, I just wanted to make an announcement.

Edited by Gimlimonkey

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1306208175' post='2717262']
Two awful alliances. Disband plz.
[/quote]

No u! :mad:

Congrats URON on getting such a great protectorate treaty.

Congrats to WP for getting to make an announcement (and being less than 24 hours late)

[quote name='Gimlimonkey' timestamp='1306208065' post='2717261']
[center][img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/Gimlimonkey/Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg[/img][/center]

Less than 24 hours late, a new Wolfpack record.
[/quote]

Still awesome as ever I see!

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1306208175' post='2717262']
Two awful alliances. Disband plz.
[/quote]
As much as I hate to agree with this guy...

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1306257439' post='2717501']
Why isn't IRON protecting URON?
[/quote]

Best post evar! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]