The Resistance is still beating!

Boy, my first language is NOT english, but...

I was one of the last active gov-member(+forums admin) of The Resistance.
All I can say is: YOU NEVER SINGNED UP AT TR-FORUMS! You are ghostin´ this AA! That´s a fact! So don´t be ridiculous and play the "TR-leader".

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1306598624' post='2719542']
I think I figured out the theme of this new TR incarnation:
[img]http://matthewjkirby.com/kirbside/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/movieplotstrue-weekend-at-bernies-590x350.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
From my point of view, This is you guys trying to stop us from reclaiming our past. [img]http://joshvandervies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/joshvgreece.gif[/img]

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1306598876' post='2719544']
do we need to round up all the old tR folks to come back and finish this off?
[/quote]
denkimon their is nothing to finish off,they left and we stayed.

I already got the approval of 3 senior members of the alliance to go ahead and create forums ,charter and an official DoE.

[quote name='Delector' timestamp='1306601779' post='2719564']
Boy, my first language is NOT english, but...

I was one of the last active gov-member(+forums admin) of The Resistance.
All I can say is: YOU NEVER SINGNED UP AT TR-FORUMS! You are ghostin´ this AA! That´s a fact! So don´t be ridiculous and play the "TR-leader".
[/quote]
1.English isnt my first language either.

2.This isnt my original account,i deleted that one with the merger.

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306602510' post='2719575']

2.This isnt my original account,i deleted that one with the [b]merger[/b].
[/quote]

MERGER? Explain that, please! And tell me your former name!

[quote name='Delector' timestamp='1306602902' post='2719577']
MERGER? Explain that, please! And tell me your former name!
[/quote]
ya,when you guys decided to fragment away from this alliance.

as for who was i,that was history and lets not rub salt in the wound.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1306605197' post='2719586']
:facepalm:

i feel sorry for INT right now
[/quote]
you could feel as sorry as you want but INT know that they are making the right decision not only morally but from a future benefits point of view.

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306604786' post='2719585']
ya,when you guys decided to fragment away from this alliance.

as for who was i,that was history and lets not rub salt in the wound.
[/quote]

You're a new leader to this world and you found something you thought you could try to "lead", despite the alliance quietly going some time before you got here. As of now, you're just using its name because you want to play leader.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1306608644' post='2719617']
You're a new leader to this world and you found something you thought you could try to "lead", despite the alliance quietly going some time before you got here. As of now, you're just using its name because you want to play leader.
[/quote]
sigh...ok let me make a deal with you guys.

i step down from being a spokesman and i wont hold any governmental position and you guys admit that The Resistance is alive.

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306609763' post='2719628']
sigh...ok let me make a deal with you guys.

i step down from being a spokesman and i wont hold any governmental position and you guys admit that The Resistance is alive.
[/quote]

You do realize you can't make a 'deal' here..."you guys" isn't a discrete thing that can be bound as such. It won't work, so just forget it and do what you want to do. No man...stick to your guns. Don't let the naysayers here dictate you or your alliance's future (or past as well, as it were here). Just realize what you do will be watched very closely by many, especially your allies in INT. And many will want to see you fail gloriously if nothing more than for entertainment, so you have to rise up and not let that happen.

If you really have permission from the five old nations still on the tR aa to go ahead, then go ahead- If you actually got them to be active and engaged, then you've already accomplished something more than the old leadership ever could. With your demonstrated leadership and those nations as the core of the community in a newly vitalized tR, you cannot fail!

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1306636070' post='2719784']
You do realize you can't make a 'deal' here..."you guys" isn't a discrete thing that can be bound as such. It won't work, so just forget it and do what you want to do. No man...stick to your guns. Don't let the naysayers here dictate you or your alliance's future (or past as well, as it were here). Just realize what you do will be watched very closely by many, especially your allies in INT. And many will want to see you fail gloriously if nothing more than for entertainment, so you have to rise up and not let that happen.

If you really have permission from the five old nations still on the tR aa to go ahead, then go ahead- If you actually got them to be active and engaged, then you've already accomplished something more than the old leadership ever could. With your demonstrated leadership and those nations as the core of the community in a newly vitalized tR, you cannot fail!
[/quote]
to say, that this post boosted my morale is an understatement,

thank you for this Kindly and Informational post.

-sincerely, The forgotten soldier.

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306203362' post='2717216']
we have been Betrayed but! not! destroyed as our power does not lie in guns and Regiments but in the spirit of our people...
[/quote]

If your people aren't carrying guns or aren't organized in regiments, perhaps they need a little more Elan...

[quote name='Skap Q' timestamp='1306710119' post='2720266']
Dear everyone who was at one point in tR, lets just ZI this kid trying to make a joke out of the resistance.
[/quote]
Joke out of The Resistance?!!!Listen Kid, i didnt bust my ass for the last 48 hours so some kid will come and criticize my efforts.

You wanna ZI me? fine go ahead you might destroy my nation, BUT YOU WILL NEVER destroy my
spirit!!!

i wouldn't have spent 10 hours last night creating this if i was joking, http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Resistance_cn/index/.

-The Forgotten soldier.

Look kid...you're making a complete ass of yourself and sullying the name of an alliance many people remember fondly. I'd tell you to quit while you were ahead but you're already way past that point. You're not cut out to be a leader. The sooner you acknowledge that fact the sooner you can work on redeeming yourself. If you insist on burdening us all with your presence, the least you could do is learn. Learn to spell and communicate properly, and learn how to be a proper leader. You're inexperienced, and, to put it lightly, unintelligent. Good day and good luck.

Edited by Sniper Joe

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1306713280' post='2720290']
We get that you're not joking. You're still a joke to us though. :smug:
[/quote]
''Some things you do for money
And some you'll do for fun
But the things you do for love
Are gonna come back to you one by one''

-The forgotten soldier.

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306714794' post='2720310']
oh wow! thanks! finally somebody in here wishing me luck!
[/quote]

I see you left out the large majority of my post. I suppose that means you're perfectly OK with bringing shame to an alliance that you do not deserve to lead, and that others hold dear in their hearts. Correct me if I'm wrong, by all means.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1306715199' post='2720316']
I see you left out the large majority of my post. I suppose that means you're perfectly OK with bringing shame to an alliance that you do not deserve to lead, and that others hold dear in their hearts. Correct me if I'm wrong, by all means.
[/quote]
you are wrong.

1.I said it for the million times already, The Resistance is a leaderless alliance!!! we are gonna run on a direct democracy model WITH NO LEADERS! so I AM NOT LEADING ANYTHING!

2.ill put a bullet in my brain before bringing shame to The Resistance!

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306716095' post='2720320']
you are wrong.

1.I said it for the million times already, The Resistance is a leaderless alliance!!! we are gonna run on a direct democracy model WITH NO LEADERS! so I AM NOT LEADING ANYTHING!

2.ill put a bullet in my brain before bringing shame to The Resistance!
[/quote]

Fair enough, I'll humor you. You're not trying to be the leader (though I don't believe that for a second, I believe you're a naive child who wants to be part of something "big"). Regardless, you bring shame upon any alliance you belong to simply by being in it. You bring even more shame upon them with your embarrassing posts. Silence yourself for the sake of your comrades if nothing else. You're a disgrace.

Edited by Sniper Joe

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1306717124' post='2720324']
Fair enough, I'll humor you. You're not trying to be the leader (though I don't believe that for a second, I believe you're a naive child who wants to be part of something "big"). Regardless, you bring shame upon any alliance you belong to simply by being in it. You bring even more shame upon them with your embarrassing posts. Silence yourself for the sake of your comrades if nothing else. You're a disgrace.
[/quote]
1. i couldn't care less about what you believe or not, for me your nothing more then 0s and 1s.
2. something ''big''? sigh...if i wanted something big i would join goons or NPO not an alliance with 12 members.
Its funny how angry you seem in this post, idk, maybe your jealous that am doing something in this world? yup thats it!
now go away.

Edited by anamu7tram

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1306712722' post='2720286']
Joke out of The Resistance?!!!Listen Kid, i didnt bust my ass for the last 48 hours so some kid will come and criticize my efforts.

You wanna ZI me? fine go ahead you might destroy my nation, BUT YOU WILL NEVER destroy my
spirit!!!

i wouldn't have spent 10 hours last night creating this if i was joking, [url="http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Resistance_cn/index/."]http://s4.zetaboards...ance_cn/index/.[/url]

-The Forgotten soldier.
[/quote]

младенец, forty-eight hours and you call that work? You're making a mockery of yourself and of The Resistance.