The Resistance is still beating!

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1306296979' post='2717902']
I have full confidence that this movement will be completely successful, largely due to the obvious competence of its admirable leadership.
[/quote]
Wow thanks! finally a good comment about tR, for a minute i was getting tired of being on these forums .

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306324311' post='2718008']
Wow thanks! finally a good comment about tR, for a minute i was getting tired of being on these forums .
[/quote]

I get the feeling he was being sarcastic. :lol1:

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306324311' post='2718008']
[/quote]

And when you think this could not get any worse this guy comes up and surprises.

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306266655' post='2717583']
why are you insisting that we have been dead? we merely stayed in the game and kept out of the forums.

i sense bitterness in your voice...
[/quote]

he's insisting that TR is dead because it is.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89916&view=findpost&p=2395346

that was the post where smittay, the last official prime minister of TR, announced our increasing relations with GOONS. at the time i think it was smittay, lex, and myself running things (yankees and ty might also have still been around). a few months after in august we looked around, said, there are greener pastures, and announced to our members that The Resistance was disbanding and that we, the acting government, were "merging" with GOONS. the rest were told to vacate the AA (which they did) while Willie the Pimp chose to remain behind for a period of time protecting it and sort of acting as gov. there was still a treaty with INT in play so we knew they wouldn't get rolled between the merge.

LEO disbanded somewhere in that time period.

willie officially left a few months ago for ODN. which is why I'm guessing you have returned to attempt to run the show yourself, which is what you've always wanted.

my comment in the INT thread ended with good luck, because i like them. here, however, to quote Silky Johnston-

"bucknasty, i wish the worst things upon you, and you alone. hate hate hate."

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1306344668' post='2718107']
he's insisting that TR is dead because it is.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89916&view=findpost&p=2395346

that was the post where smittay, the last official prime minister of TR, announced our increasing relations with GOONS. at the time i think it was smittay, lex, and myself running things (yankees and ty might also have still been around). a few months after in august we looked around, said, there are greener pastures, and announced to our members that The Resistance was disbanding and that we, the acting government, were "merging" with GOONS. the rest were told to vacate the AA (which they did) while Willie the Pimp chose to remain behind for a period of time protecting it and sort of acting as gov. there was still a treaty with INT in play so we knew they wouldn't get rolled between the merge.

LEO disbanded somewhere in that time period.

willie officially left a few months ago for ODN. which is why I'm guessing you have returned to attempt to run the show yourself, which is what you've always wanted.

my comment in the INT thread ended with good luck, because i like them. here, however, to quote Silky Johnston-

"bucknasty, i wish the worst things upon you, and you alone. hate hate hate."
[/quote]

Where does it say that we are dead?

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306363539' post='2718257']
Where does it say that we are dead?
[/quote]

In pretty much every post you made in the thread where International said they'd protect you. There are things that not even a good protector can fix.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1306406416' post='2718432']
In pretty much every post you made in the thread where International said they'd protect you. There are things that not even a good protector can fix.
[/quote]
please good ahead and point out to me where did i say we are dead in that thread.

I for one am stil confused about what the announcement title is trying to convey, you are still beating? What are you beating? Or do you have someone locked up that you beat daily?

What?

Plus there is that interesting exclamation mark at the end, to convey vehemence? You vehemently aver that you are still beating?

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1306435381' post='2718528']
ammo7tram

Honestly for people to hate you that much, I'm afraid you have to actually be quite intelligent or important...
[/quote]
i used to be both, now am only intelligent(game wise off course)

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306440116' post='2718567']
i used to be both, now am only intelligent(game wise off course)
[/quote]
I can't even make a joke about this so I'm just going to quote it.

Really dude, really?

An intelligent person does not revive an alliance as badly as that.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306441257' post='2718579']
I can't even make a joke about this so I'm just going to quote it.

Really dude, really?

An intelligent person does not revive an alliance as badly as that.
[/quote]

I actually.. agree, with you..

Look at this guy, bringing everyone together. I don't know if it's good or bad.

:frantic:

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306409927' post='2718442']
please good ahead and point out to me where did i say we are dead in that thread.
[/quote]Well, on one hand, maybe you personally did not admit that your alliance was dead in that thread.

On the other hand, you have an alliance seniority of 52 days so you obviously left the alliance at some point between then and now. That sounds like a concession of defeat to me.

As for the life of your alliance, the people currently perched on your AA are 10 members of the old Resistance who never left when it fell apart and are likely entirely inactive, and I doubt you've had contact with more than a couple of them, five nations who have joined in the last month, and one apparent ghost. There's no organization, no structure... no life there. Until now, your alliance was [i]dead[/i].

I respect the right to re-found an alliance. And that's what this is. A re-founding of The Resistance AA. It's not a continuation, and it's pretty dumb to claim otherwise.

You guys do what you want, though. This thing won't last longer than a couple months before it fizzles.

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306409927' post='2718442']
[/quote]

The thread is simply to show the reason why we merged with GOONS. You were kicked out of TR around the time TPE rogued out on us (and yes, i will always look at it that way even if it doesn't bother me as much anymore) so you missed the entirety of the disbandment conversations and messaging and the increasing move towards the alliance who was willing to give us a shot.

the people who made this alliance what it was are spread out everywhere and no one who is on that AA was ever a part of it. you were easily the worst thing to happen to TR other than the dynamic duo of CT/FuRy, which was instigated mostly by yourself. so i mean...

...this can't be surprising.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1306460232' post='2718730']
The thread is simply to show the reason why we merged with GOONS. You were kicked out of TR around the time TPE rogued out on us (and yes, i will always look at it that way even if it doesn't bother me as much anymore) so you missed the entirety of the disbandment conversations and messaging and the increasing move towards the alliance who was willing to give us a shot.

the people who made this alliance what it was are spread out everywhere and no one who is on that AA was ever a part of it. you were easily the worst thing to happen to TR other than the dynamic duo of CT/FuRy, which was instigated mostly by yourself. so i mean...

...this can't be surprising.
[/quote]
ya TPE went ape at that time...
we were in the same alliance you shouldn't forget about our bond and insult me like that, at least am tring to revive tR, are my ways bad? idk i never got to mange an AA befor.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1306459107' post='2718722']
Well, on one hand, maybe you personally did not admit that your alliance was dead in that thread.

On the other hand, you have an alliance seniority of 52 days so you obviously left the alliance at some point between then and now. That sounds like a concession of defeat to me.

As for the life of your alliance, the people currently perched on your AA are 10 members of the old Resistance who never left when it fell apart and are likely entirely inactive, and I doubt you've had contact with more than a couple of them, five nations who have joined in the last month, and one apparent ghost. There's no organization, no structure... no life there. Until now, your alliance was [i]dead[/i].

I respect the right to re-found an alliance. And that's what this is. A re-founding of The Resistance AA. It's not a continuation, and it's pretty dumb to claim otherwise.

You guys do what you want, though. This thing won't last longer than a couple months before it fizzles.
[/quote]
dream on buddy, we didnt fizzle at harder times and we wont fizzle now!

[quote name='Skap Q' timestamp='1306474659' post='2718870']
If this was really the resistance, Mattski, yankee, Ty, fury and I would be posting screen shots of why one side or the other is full of !@#$.
[/quote]

Ya I agree with Ska, so this CAN'T be a real tR thread.

/actually I don't even remember anymore... well except that mattski's a %$#!@

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1306501554' post='2718965']
Ya I agree with Ska, so this CAN'T be a real tR thread.

/actually I don't even remember anymore... well except that mattski's a %$#!@
[/quote]

:wub:

i think we can all agree on that.