The Resistance is coming!

anamu7tram

The Resistance is penetrating the darkness of time to rise over the ashes of destruction to achieve the impossible to triumph in the face of danger to stand bloodied and wounded but Honorful!

we have been betrayed,left to die,thrown to be eaten BUT nay!!! we survived the challenges,regrouped ,rebuilt and we are here rising stronger then ever before.

am taking this glorious moment to announce to all our friends and enemies that we have been awakened!

[quote name='Chaoshawk' timestamp='1306201204' post='2717199']
Heard you disbanded, good luck in rebuilding your losses.
[/quote]

that's preposterous! we have been Betrayed! we would never disband as we are a leaderless decentralized Alliance.

these so-called loses are nothing more then dead cells that our body didnt need.

goodluck to you too.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1306202258' post='2717209']
Are we [i]sure [/i]this is the same resistance that was around last year?
[/quote]
oh off course it is! you could check our alliance seniority times as well, we The Resistance as i will repeat are an Immortal organization that will live through our love for it.

[quote name='ty345' timestamp='1306236314' post='2717400']
Umm... I was gov in TR, and I've never even heard of you.

Good luck?
[/quote]
oh how nice is it to see the members that left us :) (sarcasm)

thanks for everyone support! especially the international!

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306201558' post='2717202']
we would never disband as we are a leaderless decentralized Alliance. [/quote]

Your signature says ''The Resistance spokesman, co-leader and Soldier.'' So, you're the co-leader of a leaderless alliance?

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1306239761' post='2717428']
Your signature says ''The Resistance spokesman, co-leader and Soldier.'' So, you're the co-leader of a leaderless alliance?
[/quote]
Sounds like they are already divided amongst nothingness. :ph34r:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1306202258' post='2717209']
Are we [i]sure [/i]this is the same resistance that was around last year?[/quote]

Ten of them have been on the same AA for a minimum of 535 days. I'm not sure whether to admire the dedication or shrug at the stubbornness.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1306256386' post='2717489']
Ten of them have been on the same AA for a minimum of 535 days. I'm not sure whether to admire the dedication or shrug at the stubbornness.
[/quote]
They're also ridiculously inactive. The fact that they still have nations shocks me.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1306239761' post='2717428']
[/quote]
our idea of a leader differ from conventional wisdom.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1306254037' post='2717472']
Who are you? You certainly weren't around for the actual alliance.
[/quote]
i wont go into details of who i was or who am i, but i could tell you that i was a high ranking officer in The Resistance and due to my strong but impulsive and sentimental love to The Resistance i was crushed and i just deleted my nation and only came back recently after a Real life incident that reminded me of the days of glory.

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306266254' post='2717574']
i wont go into details of who i was or who am i, but i could tell you that i was a high ranking officer in The Resistance and due to my strong but impulsive and sentimental love to The Resistance i was crushed and i just deleted my nation and only came back recently after a Real life incident that reminded me of the days of glory.
[/quote]
Soooo... you're no one. Not even SilentFury's typing was that bad, and he stopped caring about TR a long time ago.

And I left TR because I saw that it was dead in the water, and I was tired of trying to drag it along.

[quote name='ty345' timestamp='1306269157' post='2717609']
Soooo... you're no one. Not even SilentFury's typing was that bad, and he stopped caring about TR a long time ago.

And I left TR because I saw that it was dead in the water, and I was tired of trying to drag it along.
[/quote]
ya i admit grammar isn't really my thing.

if we were dead in the water, then why did you leave when we were in need of you?

[quote name='anamo7tram' timestamp='1306266254' post='2717574']
[/quote]
No you're not. Stop pretending.