wapa dow

bunnet

One week out of war and we were bored. Welcome to hell GDA :ph34r: We needed a challenge as we're all skint and GDA haven't warred yet and must have loads of cash :ehm:

Total TE awesomeness! Truly bloodthirsty like we like them. why grow your own money when you can take others? You get dead people for stats to boot!

o/ WAPA
Good luck GDA!

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1306200736' post='2717195']
Not impressed. Your upper tier squashes GDA's with ease.

Best of luck to GDA.
[/quote]

Well join in and help them then :ehm:

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1306155022' post='2716974']
One week out of war and we were bored. Welcome to hell GDA :ph34r: We needed a challenge as we're all skint and GDA haven't warred yet and must have loads of cash :ehm:
[/quote]

Nothing to see here, just another down declare/stomp fest, albeit on a small scale.

I'm not sure but I'd guess we hit them because they were just above us on alliance rankings page and they'd not been in a war.

I didn't see their stats but am told they had more nukes than us to begin with, just obviously despite not being in a single war as yet, they weren't too well prepared, since most of them have been spied away now.

I expected more from GDA. They had no money no spies and were ill prepared for a wee skirmish. It is TE after all. I'm a tad embarressed for them :blush:

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1306254510' post='2717477']
I expected more from GDA. They had no money no spies and were ill prepared for a wee skirmish. It is TE after all. I'm a tad embarressed for them :blush:
[/quote]

You're blaming them for the inability to look at their stats and realize they didn't have any of this prior to attacking them?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1306257069' post='2717494']
You're blaming them for the inability to look at their stats and realize they didn't have any of this prior to attacking them?
[/quote]
0 wars is 0 wars. What the HELL did they do with their money?! You guys can call it a down declare but somebody got caught sleeping in TE. I'm betting that it'll be a lesson fast learned with GDA.

On a side note on economics, I have pissed away many millions on regular battle instead of a "good" build to have fun with conventional warfare. We have had 2-3 wars this round and I'm sure my fellow hounds for the most part have money. I could have bought a manhattan project pre-war myself. Just saying.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1306258014' post='2717506']
0 wars is 0 wars. What the HELL did they do with their money?! You guys can call it a down declare but somebody got caught sleeping in TE. I'm betting that it'll be a lesson fast learned with GDA.

On a side note on economics, I have pissed away many millions on regular battle instead of a "good" build to have fun with conventional warfare. We have had 2-3 wars this round and I'm sure my fellow hounds for the most part have money. I could have bought a manhattan project pre-war myself. Just saying.
[/quote]

I've been in GDA before, even when I wasn't a good nation grower, I still was one of there top nations. They aren't that good at nation growing as compared to most alliances now adays. So there money goes elsewhere.

Regardless or not, this doesn't excuse WAPA for making a terrible DoW. They coulda threw another alliance in there.

Keep in mind guys, GDA isn't full of vets, GDA is a training AA for the SE AA, they don't have the same goals as everyone else and is most likely full of newer players that just don't quite know to what to do yet.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1306258893' post='2717511']
I've been in GDA before, even when I wasn't a good nation grower, I still was one of there top nations. They aren't that good at nation growing as compared to most alliances now adays. So there money goes elsewhere.

Regardless or not, this doesn't excuse WAPA for making a terrible DoW. They coulda threw another alliance in there.
[/quote]

Was it so terrible as none of the GDA are complaining. We got caught out last round by order of the snowflake and we didn't complain. We were ill prepared.

I honestly thought they would have had plenty cash. I was wrong.

If they are a training ground for GDA why are there no senior players in there helping them :blink:

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1306269975' post='2717626']
If they are a training ground for GDA why are there no senior players in there helping them :blink:
[/quote]

I don't run the program, I just know there is a program.

[b]Was it so terrible as none of the GDA are complaining[/b]. We got caught out last round by order of the snowflake and we didn't complain. We were ill prepared.

I honestly thought they would have had plenty cash. I was wrong.

[/quote]

Rea... Really? You're asking why a bunch a newbies aren't complaining on the OWF? :facepalm:

Plus, when have you even seen the last GDA on the TE forums?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1306260102' post='2717519']
Keep in mind guys, GDA isn't full of vets, GDA is a training AA for the SE AA, they don't have the same goals as everyone else and is most likely full of newer players that just don't quite know to what to do yet.
[/quote]
Thanks Adude. I didn't know this. They're always around and usually stick to themselves, but never knew why.

[/quote]

Sippyjuice is on the AA, she ran / runs the TE alliance I believe. She also looks to be inactive, so I don't even know who we'd contact to discuss peacing out lol

cant remember the stats exactly ,but wapa was about 8k ns more than G D A ,GDA had 3k more infra and outnumbered us by 9 to 5 nukes ,wapa had slightly more tech .

when we were at war with fark we talked about hitting L E F T next but T H P beat us to it ,G D A was above us on the board and we were quite evenly matched so we thought ,why not !

keep in mind we were only 4 or 5 days out of another war and G D A had not been involved in a war ,the fact they had poor war chests and little spys is not our problem , T E is supposed to be about going to war ,you wont find any infra huggers or flag chasers in wapa ,we just want to go to war .

whos the worst ,wapa for going into a war which looked a fairly even ,or other alliances who have not been involved in war yet ?

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1306347805' post='2718148']
keep in mind we were only 4 or 5 days out of another war and G D A had not been involved in a war ,the fact they had poor war chests and little spys is not our problem , T E is supposed to be about going to war ,you wont find any infra huggers or flag chasers in wapa ,we just want to go to war .

whos the worst ,wapa for going into a war which looked a fairly even ,or other alliances who have not been involved in war yet ?
[/quote]

Keep in mind that the war was only dragged out pay back for an attempted stomp by Fark, with larger nations from PS and LE coming in to help.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1306325702' post='2718019']
Sippyjuice is on the AA, she ran / runs the TE alliance I believe. She also looks to be inactive, so I don't even know who we'd contact to discuss peacing out lol
[/quote]

Yeah I don't think Sippy is around, so I don't know who you would go about contacting :P

I'm was in the process of moving, and I went without access for longer than I thought. I haven't been around near as much as I thought I would be, or I would have prepped them more for this war. If you guys want peace it has my approval.

[quote name='sippyjuice' timestamp='1306414481' post='2718451']
I'm was in the process of moving, and I went without access for longer than I thought. I haven't been around near as much as I thought I would be, or I would have prepped them more for this war. If you guys want peace it has my approval.
[/quote]
and peace you shall have B-)

[quote name='sippyjuice' timestamp='1306414481' post='2718451']
[/quote]

Cheers for that ,WAPA never in one minute wanted to waste you guys into the ground,we thought you were up for it .Next time. ;)