Joint Announcement from the MCXA and UINE

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1306080431' post='2716596']
Kind of reminds me of your treaty with Tetris.
[/quote]

From a completely unrelated treaty announcement to Tetris by the second page... that has to be a new record.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1306507503' post='2718999']
This is a completely useless response which did not in any way address the main point of my post. You're free to try again.

While you're on the subject, IIRC you guys [i]still[/i] haven't given us what we requested as our surrender terms. How many months does it take to write a few hundred words? -_-
[/quote]
Sent to you via PM. Have had them for a while - just haven't gotten around to posting it.

Fancy treaty... Optional Defense, Optional Aggression, Optional Friendship? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
Does this entitle MXCA to help pay UINE's past due reps?

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1306502432' post='2718969']
You have got to be !@$#%ing me. You do realize how close the two situations are right? Here let me show how this thinking thing is done.[/quote]

oh lol

[quote]We entered the war to defend UINE from Tetris, and TCU from the International.

When we left the war TCU had peaced out all together, and Tetris peaced out of the war the very next day. In both cases the people we attacked would no longer be at war with our alliess, but hey no similarities at all.
[/quote]

Are you dumb? Sparta attacked NV to stop them from attacking wF. We not only managed to put an end to that front we actually managed to allow NV to remain at war with wF.

You went into war, you demonstrated how weak and incapable you were and you exited without achieving a single goal (if you had any goals). Thank admin for MCXA under your leadership.

[quote]This matters a lot because TFD re-entered the war of course. I forget who you hit after that though. Could you let me know?

Question, were MHA, Sparta, and Fark any less able to hit people than CnG when you peaced out with them?[/quote]

TFD didn't hit anyone as none of our allies requested it, which was the condition to allow TFD to return into the war. Nice try though.

And right back at you, did Sparta, MHA or FARK hit anyone after us? Because I know ODN did.