Yet Another Seaworthy Announcment!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Oo4in.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE]
Never have we seen so much Okra growing in our fields. We're never
Gonna be able to harvest all of it without some help. With that, we will
Give another small Alliance a chance to help us harvest. The Armada Alliance,
You shall help us make it through this tough harvest season.

UP in the world of planet BOB it is a great time to make new great friends.
Never have we been so proud to announce our new friends that we will protect.
Gonna make sure they have what they need to grow, and make us proud. We will
Let them grow and see to it they do without harm. I would like to thank FJ,
YOU made this work with all your help. The Armada Alliance, shall we never let you
Down.

TL;DR - SLCB is now protecting The Armada Alliance

Signed,
Faust
Xplicit313
Danosaur
NCC
Kurt

TAA,
Green_Muffin or something
EEEFFFyourJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/taysterman/theofficialslcbtaabanner.png[/img]

Edit: for forums

http://seaworthy-liberians.com/forum &&&& http://www.pegasus-domain.eu/nuke/index.php

Edited by xplicit313

Oh man, that's sweet. I've been spending a lot of time wondering about things like this lately and this sort of gives me a welcome distraction from all these unanswered questions I have. It raises a few issues of it's own.

1) xplicit has always been important
2) TAA are a nice group of folks
3) Okra in hurr
4) SOS is a daikon radish
5) This space left intentionally blank, or is it?

In conclusion, I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate everyone involved here on this thing that is being announced and that I continue to faithfully and willingly give my utmost respect to Raman Mew Mew and The Deathstalker Scorpion. The more I think about it, I believe that this might be a perfect time to review some protocol for requesting an audience with Raman Mew Mew as that sort of thing has been largely disregarded in recent times, and the erosion of tradition is something that deeply concerns me, and for all the right reason.

When requesting an audience with Raman Mew Mew, the requester must remember to abide by the following rules of protocol:

1) When approaching Raman Mew Mew, one's head must be bowed, and ones hand's must be folded in supplication.
2) One always sits lower then Raman Mew Mew
3) One should never look Raman Mew Mew in the eyes, or address him by his name. Only refer to him as "your holiness" or "Hombre".
4) Never turn one's back on Raman Mew Mew. This is important.
5) Do not speak unless spoken to.
6) Make no attempts to touch, taunt, poke or probe Raman Mew Mew.

Any attempts at deviation from these simple rules of protocol will be dealt swiftly and sternly by the deathstalker scorpion.

That is all.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1305979315' post='2716042']
Oh man, that's sweet. I've been spending a lot of time wondering about things like this lately and this sort of gives me a welcome distraction from all these unanswered questions I have. It raises a few issues of it's own.

1) xplicit has always been important
2) TAA are a nice group of folks
3) Okra in hurr
4) SOS is a daikon radish
5) This space left intentionally blank, or is it?

In conclusion, I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate everyone involved here on this thing that is being announced and that I continue to faithfully and willingly give my utmost respect to Raman Mew Mew and The Deathstalker Scorpion. The more I think about it, I believe that this might be a perfect time to review some protocol for requesting an audience with Raman Mew Mew as that sort of thing has been largely disregarded in recent times, and the erosion of tradition is something that deeply concerns me, and for all the right reason.

When requesting an audience with Raman Mew Mew, the requester must remember to abide by the following rules of protocol:

1) When approaching Raman Mew Mew, one's head must be bowed, and ones hand's must be folded in supplication.
2) One always sits lower then Raman Mew Mew
3) One should never look Raman Mew Mew in the eyes, or address him by his name. Only refer to him as "your holiness" or "Hombre".
4) Never turn one's back on Raman Mew Mew. This is important.
5) Do not speak unless spoken to.
6) Make no attempts to touch, taunt, poke or probe Raman Mew Mew.

Any attempts at deviation from these simple rules of protocol will be dealt swiftly and sternly by the deathstalker scorpion.

That is all.
[/quote]
After you recent broadcasts, the cheerful people of the Commune would like to subscribe to your fantastic information services.
Through all of the usual tripe, you are a shining beacon Sir, thank you.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1305992825' post='2716102']
Team Rocket shall prepare the poaching of the Armada and replace them with an über Armada.
[/quote]

ur our brethern get over it and acept it team rocket is awesoem too i love you <333333333333

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1306005885' post='2716189']
You could not have possibly chosen worse protectors.
[/quote]

The people have awesome personality they are crazy and out there. They are placed in an interesting part of the treaty web. It's hard to get a good protectorate with only two members but these guys are really kick ass.

I'm wondering if you merely find them annoyingly or if you don't like what they have done diplomatically. If its the first, I feel sorry for all the members in rok not enjoying themselves(or just you). I really love the rok alliance though it hurt me when you judged me so insultingly you hurt my feelings.

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1306009360' post='2716212']
I'm wondering if you merely find them annoyingly or if you don't like what they have done diplomatically. If its the first, I feel sorry for all the members in rok not enjoying themselves(or just you). I really love the rok alliance though it hurt me when you judged me so insultingly you hurt my feelings.
[/quote]

Bob doesn't like us because he leaked information from one of the Nemesis gov forums to one of our members, and then when he got caught, he wouldn't own up to it. They went after all our treaty partners telling them that we faked screenshots, logs, etc. and Bob simply refused to be a man about it. He's been on about this for well over a year now. His resentment is really quite pedestrian.

/me grabs popcorn...

Edited by porksaber