DoW on Sri Lanka

HHAYD

"The Union of the Southern Cross notes its neutrality in this conflict, we ask that all combatants steer clear of USC airspace or our territorial waters."

[b]Private[/b]

Governor General Robert Abel sat and watched the news reports from the ongoing conflict on his offices' comfy leather couch, after ordering a Boost Juice slushy fruit drink be made so he could watch the proceedings.

[i]"Let it be known this rueful day - should these Americans endanger Sri Lanka, the Aeon shall beat their ploughshares into swords, and forge our pruning hooks into spears for our most steadfast allies. I pray that this shall not come to pass. [/i][i]It is my most earnest plea that nation will not take up sword against nation, nor train for war anymore[/i][i]. I urge all parties involved exert the utmost caution during these trying times. Let us move forwards together, with the vision of a lasting peace firmly set in our minds."[/i]

- [i][b]Princess Rhianne Lucretia Sidamo[/b], Reigning Sovereign of House Sidamo, for the Principality of Aeon[/i]

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1306288236' post='2717837']
[i]"Let it be known this rueful day - should these Americans endanger Sri Lanka, the Aeon shall beat their ploughshares into swords, and forge our pruning hooks into spears for our most steadfast allies. I pray that this shall not come to pass. [/i][i]It is my most earnest plea that nation will not take up sword against nation, nor train for war anymore[/i][i]. I urge all parties involved exert the utmost caution during these trying times. Let us move forwards together, with the vision of a lasting peace firmly set in our minds."[/i]

- [i][b]Princess Rhianne Lucretia Sidamo[/b], Reigning Sovereign of House Sidamo, for the Principality of Aeon[/i]
[/quote]
Tell that to rebels, Vanguard, and Sri Lanka. Let's see what's their response, especially when one of them went straight for violence when they didn't like what they were seeing, one of them kills for money and the other one turned blind-eye to the violence yet openly allow the aggressor to continue operating on its soil.

-President George

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1305923746' post='2715700']
"Vanguard Industries is a PMC based in Sri Lanka. It went through all legal hurdles needed to be recognised as non-affiliated with the Sri Lankan government, purchasing an aircraft carrier as well as all their other equipment.
The number of forces they have is regulated by the government, but what Vanguard does with these troops is outside our jurisdiction.
Now, despite your uninformed declaration of war, we will not be pursuing any sort of action against the 'loyalist' Midwest Republic government.
We also request Selenarctos to stand down. Only when a MR navy comes within 500 kilometers of Sri Lanka will we ask for a heightened state of alert. The same applies to our good ally, the Kingdom of Cochin."
- President Rajapaksa

"Vanguard has been contracted to defend TriOptimum and Xanatos Enterprises assets in the Midwest Republic.
Midwest forces opened fire upon our troops without any sort of warning. We retaliated, and due to loyalist aggression, consider these forces to have a negative impact on TO and XE assets. We thus are obligated to remove this threat.
If you want to blame someone, talk to the men who ordered the attack on the airport our troops were landing at."
- Felix Dias Bandaranaike, CEO fo Vanguard Industries
[/quote]

[u][b]Private to Sri Lanka[/b][/u]

We acknowledge your request for moderation and shall desist from any overt show of aggression against the Midwest Republic.

[u][b]Public Message from the Kingdom of Cochin[/b][/u]

As per the Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact in existence between the Kingdom of Cochin and the Republic of Sri Lanka, the Kingdom of Cochin considers its defensive clauses activated by the declaration of war by Midwest Republic upon Sri Lanka.

While we shall follow the diplomatic lead set by Sri Lanka, we warn the Midwest Republic that any act of war committed against Sri Lanka would be considered as an act of war against Cochin and the full might of the Kingdom of Cochin shall made to bear upon you. We urge you to resolve any issue diplomatically with Sri Lanka as the use of force would merely lead to your utter destruction.

Signed,

His Highness Kerala Varma,
The King of Cochin